Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead9838772 View Post
    Well the most unique thing about me is, like my friends like to call it, my useful laziness/stupidity. I always do something in the laziest, stupid way but somehow still works.
    lol makes sense to me... I do things like that a lot ;P
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by warawau View Post
    I have [MENTAL DISORDER THAT EVERYONE CLAIMS TO HAVE], [MUNDANE THING THAT IS ACTUALLY REALLY COMMON], and [NON-SEQUITUR THING HERE].
    Quality post.

Also if they are lazy and not failing as a result, I would hardly call them stupid. They are a tactical genius when it comes to being lazy.

I would probably say my gift to quickly and accurately analyze things.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Something rather unusual about me is that I'm on Grade 7 on the piano (which equates to "pretty darn good"), and I'm pretty good at memorizing music and then playing it on the piano, but I still can't sight read (which means reading from sheet music and playing) for my life. ;A;

...Okay, so I can sight read a little bit, but only a teeny tiny bit.

I guess, the unique thing about me is that I tend to laugh at every little thing, even at silence one time. The other unique thing about me is that even though Spanish was my first language, I tend to think and dream in English, if that makes any sense what so ever.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    The other unique thing about me is that even though Spanish was my first language, I tend to think and dream in English, if that makes any sense what so ever.
    I do that too, actually, even though my first language was Korean. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal, from what I've heard. Besides, Korean is confusing as heck. Hate that language.

Im a man of few words

For me, I think its hmm.... um... er.. I can climb trees and I'm good at it too! I don't know if "different" counts, I'll post something else when it comes to me.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I do that too, actually, even though my first language was Korean. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal, from what I've heard. Besides, Korean is confusing as heck. Hate that language.
    Japanese is pretty confusing, too, with its multiple possible pronunciations for any one character. Although Japanese wasn't my first language.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Japanese is pretty confusing, too, with its multiple possible pronunciations for any one character. Although Japanese wasn't my first language.
    Chinese is confusing. It's my second language, with different characters with the same pronunciation.
    Last edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko; 14th October 2012 at 5:48 AM. Reason: Why is there a second quote

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    Chinese is confusing. It's my second language, with different characters with the same pronunciation.
    Different characters with the same pronunciation isn't as bad. Why?

I don't know. But all I can tell you is that I had to learn two additional languages as a child, too, just like some other people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Okay good. I'm not alone when it comes to that. I just found it weird. *relieve* I bet it is. Just looking at it confuses me. But I guess that goes for Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and other langues that don't incorporate the "English" alphabet. ^^;

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Okay good. I'm not alone when it comes to that. I just found it weird. *relieve* I bet it is. Just looking at it confuses me. But I guess that goes for Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and other langues that don't incorporate the "English" alphabet. ^^;
    Is it just me, or do people typically dream in the language that they speak most?

Is it just me, or do people typically dream in the language that they speak most?
    Naw, I speak Spanish a lot of the time I am at home... yet I dream in that English language.. <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Naw, I speak Spanish a lot of the time I am at home... yet I dream in that English language.. <.>
    Pero hablas espańol cuando estás con tus amigos, żsí?

Pero hablas espańol cuando estás con tus amigos, żsí?
    Si... depende si hablan espańol... XD Casi todos. XP

Ah now that brings out more questions as to why I dream in English >.>

Si... depende si hablan espańol... XD Casi todos. XP

Ah now that brings out more questions as to why I dream in English >.>
    Es posible que sueńes en inglés porque solamente hablas con tus amigos en espańol porque es más facil y no porque ellos no pueden hablar inglés.

Now you make me want to dream in Spanish. Sadly, my vocabulary isn't the best, so my dreams really wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

Es posible que sueńes en inglés porque solamente hablas con tus amigos en espańol porque es más facil y no porque ellos no pueden hablar inglés.

Now you make me want to dream in Spanish. Sadly, my vocabulary isn't the best, so my dreams really wouldn't be able to go anywhere.
    Naw, si pueden hablar Inglés. Mas bien, hablamos mas en Spanglish en vez de puro Espańol.... >_> <.> No hablamos tanto Inglés porque sabemos que hablamos Espańol <.>

Ah well the only thing I dreamt in Spanish was a nightmare... >.> Dammit! Well would you believe that even when I used to not know English pretty well, I already dreamt in English... probably because I felt the pressure of that school to make me learn English well and speak it well >.>

Oh, I thought of something else unique- I eat toothpicks. Sometimes when we go out for dinner, I'll end up having a toothpick, and I just keep it in my mouth (like someone might hold a cigarette) and nibble on the end, and I gradually end up eating the whole thing.

I've always wondered if it's good/bad for me- I've been doing it for years and I'm not dead yet, so it must not be too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    I've always assumed english would be really confusing if you had to learn it as a second language. If you think about it, different characters can have the same pronounciation- kite rhymes with light- and the same characters can have different pronouncation-food and good don't rhyme.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Oh, I thought of something else unique- I eat toothpicks. Sometimes when we go out for dinner, I'll end up having a toothpick, and I just keep it in my mouth (like someone might hold a cigarette) and nibble on the end, and I gradually end up eating the whole thing.

I've always wondered if it's good/bad for me- I've been doing it for years and I'm not dead yet, so it must not be too bad.
    I've always assumed english would be really confusing if you had to learn it as a second language. If you think about it, different characters can have the same pronounciation- kite rhymes with light- and the same characters can have different pronouncation-food and good don't rhyme.
    What if it pokes an intestine?
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    It's not too bad, I guess, but then again I did technically grow up with the language, since I had to speak, read, and write it all the time when I first came to the UK (I was 7 then). You just naturally pick it up as you go along. Reading helps a lot as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    What if it pokes an intestine?
    I eat them slowly, so there are no big pieces- probably nothing bigger then sawdust.

Once I breathed deeply after I'd recently got one, and it went down the back of my throat. I wasn't able to cough it up so I just swallowed it. I was worried, but nothing happened.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Naw, si pueden hablar Inglés. Mas bien, hablamos mas en Spanglish en vez de puro Espańol.... >_> <.> No hablamos tanto Inglés porque sabemos que hablamos Espańol <.>

Ah well the only thing I dreamt in Spanish was a nightmare... >.> Dammit! Well would you believe that even when I used to not know English pretty well, I already dreamt in English... probably because I felt the pressure of that school to make me learn English well and speak it well >.>
    Tus sueńos te están tratando de decir algo... debes evitar pensar en espańol y empezar a pensar en inglés. (:

Tus sueńos te están tratando de decir algo... debes evitar pensar en espańol y empezar a pensar en inglés. (:
    Ah bien creo que voy a tratar de hacer eso XP

It won't be easy though <.> SIlly subconscious! D:<

Ah bien creo que voy a tratar de hacer eso XP

It won't be easy though <.> SIlly subconscious! D:<
    ˇPuedes hacerlo! ˇSolamente necesitas creer en ti mismo! (:

ˇPuedes hacerlo! ˇSolamente necesitas creer en ti mismo! (:
    Naw... well okie XP No se si seria mas bueno sońar en Espańol o Inglés <.>