Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 862

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

  1. #676
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hottest Place on Earth ;-;
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Water doesn't refresh you after you're really thirsty?

    On the subject of water, I sometimes drink too much of it. That's why friends force me to drink soda or milk tea sometimes. :/
    I am quite the opposite.. I drink a lot of soda or tea and nearly no water... <.>


    Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I can look completely emotionless, mainly because when I'm not around one person I'm completely emotionless and hate humanity HOWEVER I do like people..... sometimes, I also have a great bond with most animals I meet and they get attatched to me as well
    Maybe that's why people don't like you so much...?

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I am quite the opposite.. I drink a lot of soda or tea and nearly no water... <.>
    Do you suffer any consequences from doing so?





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hottest Place on Earth ;-;
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Do you suffer any consequences from doing so?
    Naw, not really.. well I do not see them, but mother says it could dehydrate me too much <.>


    Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Naw, not really.. well I do not see them, but mother says it could dehydrate me too much <.>
    Just make sure your lips aren't dry and your muscles don't get sore. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  6. #681
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    MIDI City
    Posts
    870

    Default

    - My favorite color is pink but I am still tomboyish
    - I hate eating fishes because of a tragedy
    It's not Shingan crimsonz, but SHINGAYCRIMSONZ

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post
    Im thirsty all the time
    You are probably diagnosed with permanent dehydration or something :/

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hottest Place on Earth ;-;
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Just make sure your lips aren't dry and your muscles don't get sore. (:
    You know what nevermind >.> I do feel muscles getting sore sometimes now that you mention it <.> Dammit.

    Guess I have to take a lot of water <.> Nuuuuuuuuuu but soda is so tasty D:


    Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    2,928

    Default

    i got sweatbands that have pokeballs on them
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Imperial Capital, Zaphias
    Posts
    1,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post
    Im thirsty all the time
    Same here. And also hungry.

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    2,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Same here. And also hungry.
    i drink a lot...but not cuz im thirsty...usually cuz im bored.
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mariana's Web (THIS EXISTS)
    Posts
    7,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i drink a lot...but not cuz im thirsty...usually cuz im bored.
    This is me right here as I get enough fluids without over hydrating myself too.

    Credit to FairyWitch for the userbar. Come and play Create-A-Trainer Face-Off by clicking the userbar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    BW actually stands for Butthurt Whiners

  13. #688
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Following the Crumbs
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Don't like water much, don't drink milk.(Unless it has chocolate in the name :3) Managed to go to the hospital to get stitches in my head atleast four times before I turned seven, was hit by a van... I am atleast ten times more awesome than everyone(This includes Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.)

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I am quite the opposite.. I drink a lot of soda or tea and nearly no water... <.>
    Me too. Tap water... ugh. All I drink is soda and sweet tea, and gatorade when I can get it(stuffs expensive). I drink water at school sometimes when I cant get anything else but thats it.

  15. #690
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    "I can smell you!"
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboJak View Post
    I am atleast ten times more awesome than everyone(This includes Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.)
    Finally someone who can top the big 2 , most unique thing about me lately is I get very distracted (mainly just this week)



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    Omega Ruby First Dexnav Shiny Sealeo Lv44 in Shoal Cave
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked


    I play Destiny on PS4, hit me up if you want to do strikes or mayhem when its up

  16. #691
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hottest Place on Earth ;-;
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboJak View Post
    Don't like water much, don't drink milk.(Unless it has chocolate in the name :3) Managed to go to the hospital to get stitches in my head atleast four times before I turned seven, was hit by a van... I am atleast ten times more awesome than everyone(This includes Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.)
    Goodness Jak I can't read your lettering in my skin XD naw, watch out... Chuck Norris is watching you O.O

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Me too. Tap water... ugh. All I drink is soda and sweet tea, and gatorade when I can get it(stuffs expensive). I drink water at school sometimes when I cant get anything else but thats it.
    Yay! High five! XD I drink water at school too <.> Silly people for not putting a Fountain of soda >.> XP


    Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

  17. #692
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Goodness Jak I can't read your lettering in my skin XD naw, watch out... Chuck Norris is watching you O.O



    Yay! High five! XD I drink water at school too <.> Silly people for not putting a Fountain of soda >.> XP
    This needs to be installed at my school to replace the little fountain that sprays water all over your face.
    *is considering to sig the bold*


  18. #693
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hottest Place on Earth ;-;
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    This needs to be installed at my school to replace the little fountain that sprays water all over your face.
    *is considering to sig the bold*
    A Soda Fountain? That would be brilliant! XD I would go drink out of it if it were installed in my school! XD


    Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

  19. #694
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Yay! High five! XD I drink water at school too <.> Silly people for not putting a Fountain of soda >.> XP
    There's actually a food truck that's always parked right outside my school that has a soda fountain. Everybody storms there just to get free soda refills, and the owner of the truck doesn't mind because he still makes money. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  20. #695
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hottest Place on Earth ;-;
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    There's actually a food truck that's always parked right outside my school that has a soda fountain. Everybody storms there just to get free soda refills, and the owner of the truck doesn't mind because he still makes money. (:
    Awwww Lucky!!! DX ;~; Now I wish that was really a thing at my school >.>


    Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

  21. #696
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    240

    Default

    I can cross my eyes and rotate each one in a different direction.
    I have a freckle that kinda looks like a smiley face.

    Claims charmander


  22. #697
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Awwww Lucky!!! DX ;~; Now I wish that was really a thing at my school >.>
    It wasn't there three years ago. People have told me that it was the result of the student body three years ago. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  23. #698

    Default

    My intelligence....

  24. #699
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    My intelligence....
    I'm sure it's extremely high. Otherwise, you wouldn't be intelligent enough to deem your intelligence as being "unique". (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  25. #700
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hottest Place on Earth ;-;
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    It wasn't there three years ago. People have told me that it was the result of the student body three years ago. (:
    So.. students made it happen? <.> My school is having a contest of Halloween XP

    I will put my creative mind to the test and make the goriest decoration possible :3 I am too creative sometimes <.>


    Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •