Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    It's perfectly normal, seeing as our ancestors would sleep in trees on a nightly basis.
    if u say so. XD
    one time i ate my lunch in a tree...i dropped my drink though XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm probably one of the few people who actually cares about Sprite comics now that the general consensus as of 2007 is that they're low-effort pieces of waste used by the scourges of the internet as a countermeasure for their inability to draw.

Seriously, sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who cares to put any effort into those things anymore. Maybe I try too hard.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    One of the doctors in my area tried spelling it with both a P and a B, but he was just being a jerk. I had no idea other people did that as well. (There is no B, but no trouble on you, I have the same issue.)

I enjoy eating Grilled Cheese sandwiches with both Ketchup and Strawberry Jelly as condiments. I have yet to find another person who finds this appealing. (My grandfather would spread peanut butter over virtually everything he ate, including raw pumpkin, but he still found this disgusting.)
    I LOVE grilled cheese with ketchup!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I have a host of disorders. ADHD, Bipolar, and I think a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome. I'm not exactly proud of it.

I love old-fashioned crafts like quilting and stitching. I feel like they're becoming a lost art and it makes me sad when I think about it.
    I wish that people today were more interested in those types of things. :( It's disappointing how so few 'youngsters' learn useful crafts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    I love old-fashioned crafts like quilting and stitching. I feel like they're becoming a lost art and it makes me sad when I think about it.
    I wish that people today were more interested in those types of things. It's disappointing how so few 'youngsters' learn useful crafts anymore.
    I know how to sew (somewhat, I have not practiced in a while), and activities such as what you are talking about (and knitting, crocheting, etc.) is something I want to learn as well as that. I just need more time on my hands.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I am extremely good looking.

Aside from that, I am really emotional(I am a guy). Kind of like Ash's Torkoal, I tend to cry for everything.

I am a lefty and will tilt papers i'm writing on at the weirdest angles....When I was in High School everyone would STARE and watch me write...I have to tilt my head too....it's just really bizzare..my dad still finds it weird XD I can't write with pencil either because being a lefty; I smudge it like theres no tommorow.
    Last edited by PokeMasterCait; 28th December 2012 at 2:40 AM.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/344ckkj.png[/IMG]

I'm very calm and I almost never talk.
    Compared to everyone in da world, I'm very weird, and I got some trouble for this. (Some people who can't accept differences between people.)
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMasterCait View Post
    I am a lefty and will tilt papers i'm writing on at the weirdest angles....When I was in High School everyone would STARE and watch me write...I have to tilt my head too....it's just really bizzare..my dad still finds it weird XD I can't write with pencil either because being a lefty; I smudge it like theres no tommorow.
    On the subject of writing idiosyncrasies, when I'm given a worksheet (in other words, printed text on a blank, unlined white sheet of paper), I tend to answer the short-response questions by writing with the weirdest margins. One of my teachers has commented on that before, and I actually didn't notice until he did. o:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I often take walks with my music so that I can feel like I'm somewhere else other than home. Not exactly unique as such as a lot of people walk with headphones in, but the places I've been to in my mind as opposed to being at home are pretty charming... I guess what's unique about me is probably my imagination. :3

I also have an inexplicably definite love for pineapple. Like, I could live off the stuff and not once complain. It also makes me feel happier - like it's some mood-stabiliser or something. XD
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

my feet are crooked and my shoe size is bigger than my dad's and I am only 13.

Credit to me

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435