Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    I did the same thing xD
    I still have my Dream Journal, just sitting there ... I've been lazy with it.
    Gonna try to continue it soon though!
    Ah that is good! YOu can do it! XP EFFORT! D:<
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I hate this question I really do. I feel so...weird about it. Uniqueness is so subjective it's hard to answer without feeling like you should retract your statement due to lack of evidence of some sort e.e...

If I had to say my most unique feature would probably be how my brain works...or rather, how I'm so complex in the mind, but due to excessive stress from thinking about things to much, I come off really simple. I can be extremely fun because of that, or just plain boring. You decide.

/I hope that made sense. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I think a unique thing about my dreams is that they're almost always a combination of what I was thinking about at the last minute before I fall asleep and whatever I'm subconsciously thinking about. For example, I was thinking about how ridiculously difficult my History homework was last night, and promptly dreamt about having to do a History project on Witch Trials. Ace Attorney must have been on my subconscious for a while, because I'm having loads of dreams about it...

Most unique thing about me is my gijinka addiction.....
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    I can juggle up to three objects effortlessly.

Other than that...drawing I guess? Although it's not THAT unique...
    Actually depending on what drawing style you do it can be unique

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I do have to say that this is quite weird..... >.<

I've been monitoring every single conversation on this thread and I have been officially terrified! XD
    You're a boy, so you don't have to worry.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I stink at shooting arrows, and I can find something hidden in a store rather easily

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I stink at shooting arrows, and I can find something hidden in a store rather easily
    Speaking of arrows, I'm apparently pretty good at Archery, even though I'm not interested in the sport. Every time I've done Archery, whether at summer camp or a school trip, I've always got a bullseye at least once, which I guess is cool. =p

- My fangirlism over Ace Attorney, Bellossom, Fantina, Sugababes, Vampirates and Seafood. And my love for mixing things up that don't usually go together and that's because I love experimenting and I do it all the time.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

ummm, the most unique thing about me . . . i'd have to say that i'm double jointed in like 7 places.... both knees, both elbows, both wrists, and my thumb..... I like to creep my friends out with it. >:3

Something unique? I think this is pretty unique. I throw, kick, eat and fap left handed/footed. But i bat,write,piss, use scissors and golf right handed. Havent seen too many ppl that switch sides as much as i do

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Something unique? I think this is pretty unique. I throw, kick, eat and fap left handed/footed. But i bat,write,piss, use scissors and golf right handed. Havent seen too many ppl that switch sides as much as i do
    You could be ambidextrous a little.

Thanks for sharing what you do with your left hand .__.
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    ummm, the most unique thing about me . . . i'd have to say that i'm double jointed in like 7 places.... both knees, both elbows, both wrists, and my thumb..... I like to creep my friends out with it. >:3
    I guess you can crawl under yourself huh >,>

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Depends on what you can come up with x]
    It was hard for me at first. I did all sorts of stuff, like saying "I will have a lucid dream tonight" and other weird methods. The wierdest method I've done would have to be the WILD Method. I had to stay conscious through sleep paralysis, which I've been having a lot of lately. I can't seem to stay awake through them though. ( The myths i read on sleep paralysis is pretty creepy too o.o ) I lost my skills Dx
    THAT IS TOTALLY TRUE! one day, I was in the backsit of my car liying down slepping and then I opened my eyes and I couldn't move!!! I was looking into my parents's head in the frontsit and I tried to scream but I couldn't!!! And it happened a lot of times, not just that one :/ I just closed my eyes and I tried to "fall aslep" again ^_^

Pokémon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

Well I stand in a strange way where I am crossing my legs. People have asked me how I balance.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    Well I stand in a strange way where I am crossing my legs. People have asked me how I balance.
    Hmm I think I know what you mean, and I sometimes just have my knee up to my chest for no reason when I'm standing, and then I just stare at people

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Hmm I think I know what you mean, and I sometimes just have my knee up to my chest for no reason when I'm standing, and then I just stare at people
    How does that even work? Do you lift your leg or do you squat down or something?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    How does that even work? Do you lift your leg or do you squat down or something?
    Nope I bend my leg and I just lift my leg up and balance on the opposite leg I guess, don't know exactly how to explain it here exactly

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Nope I bend my leg and I just lift my leg up and balance on the opposite leg I guess, don't know exactly how to explain it here exactly
    I understand the standard standing-on-one-leg yoga (?) pose for concentration, but not bringing up the knee all the way to the chest.

I understand the standard standing-on-one-leg yoga (?) pose for concentration, but not bringing up the knee all the way to the chest.
    Well I mean lore towards the stomachs I just always feel like I want to kick someone at my school, never do but always want to

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well I mean lore towards the stomachs I just always feel like I want to kick someone at my school, never do but always want to
    Stomach, chest, whatever. :P

Basically, what I meant was that the only standing-on-one-leg pose that I've actually seen used for concentration purposes is the one where the knee is put outward and not upward. Sort of like this, but only from the waist-down.

Stomach, chest, whatever. :P

Basically, what I meant was that the only standing-on-one-leg pose that I've actually seen used for concentration purposes is the one where the knee is put outward and not upward. Sort of like this, but only from the waist-down.
    Well think of it this way I do it at the same height as Hitmonlee's legs

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I am double jointed with both my pinkies and I can bend my left ear without breaking it.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Well think of it this way I do it at the same height as Hitmonlee's legs
    I can't imagine that without it hurting, though. Maybe if that pose were kept for like a split second, sure, but not for a minute.

Unless you're meaning you stand in that pose and do nothing else while in that pose (concentration via some form of meditation), in which case I do sometimes, too. I just thought you meant that you did something else simultaneously while standing in that pose.

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    I am double jointed with both my pinkies and I can bend my left ear without breaking it.
    I dont think you can break ears xD
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast