Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    So.. students made it happen? <.> My school is having a contest of Halloween XP

I will put my creative mind to the test and make the goriest decoration possible :3 I am too creative sometimes <.>
    Unfortunately, I'm not much of an arts-and-crafts design person, so I wouldn't be able to make a good costume. I sprite, which doesn't help with Halloween costumes at all. ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm not much of an arts-and-crafts design person, so I wouldn't be able to make a good costume. I sprite, which doesn't help with Halloween costumes at all. ):
    Ah well I am not the most unique at making costumes, but I will be the female version of Jack the Ripper this Halloween :3

You can make Sprites in Halloween style ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Ah well I am not the most unique at making costumes, but I will be the female version of Jack the Ripper this Halloween :3

You can make Sprites in Halloween style ^_^
    I guess, but it's not the same as making a costume to show your Halloween spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I guess, but it's not the same as making a costume to show your Halloween spirit.
    Ah well I guess... >:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I still love celebrating Halloween. Hey man its free candy.

I don't really like Halloween. It's mainly because my friends tend to mess around with my hair on that day - my hair generates a lot of static, meaning that it's 1) everywhere a lot of the time, 2) gets stuck to balloons and the like, and 3) sometimes makes me look like a witch when it's not tied back. :<

I, um, was kind of the inspiration for a character of a novel that an english professor in my area wrote. The character bears pretty strikingly similar personality to mine, even physically, and even has my name (because I didn't object to this). I got to assist said professor in writing this novel. I even have one of the first copies of the original manuscript in a binder in my dresser drawer!
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by MuzikMaestro View Post
    I, um, was kind of the inspiration for a character of a novel that an english professor in my area wrote. The character bears pretty strikingly similar personality to mine, even physically, and even has my name (because I didn't object to this). I got to assist said professor in writing this novel. I even have one of the first copies of the original manuscript in a binder in my dresser drawer!
    dang, thats sweet!

well im writing a book series (probl'y will never be published due to copyrights )
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by MuzikMaestro View Post
    Thats awesome!

I tried writing a book once, It lasted for like 2 days then I ran out of ideas :P
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

I don't have any one single unique thing about me.
    : / But, I like the combination of things I am.
    A scuba diving Canadian artist masseuse who plays video games and reads national geographic while eating ostentatious amounts of sushi pondering the meaning of life and parting on weekends.

Also, Halloween is definitely one of the better holidays, such mischief and make believe.

My views on certain types of people, not stereotyping though

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I don't really like Halloween. It's mainly because my friends tend to mess around with my hair on that day - my hair generates a lot of static, meaning that it's 1) everywhere a lot of the time, 2) gets stuck to balloons and the like, and 3) sometimes makes me look like a witch when it's not tied back. :<
    Just don't let your friends mess with your hair then!

I'd know, I get that all the time too.

The fact that I can roll my eyes in the back of my skull like WWE Legend Undertaker.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    dang, thats sweet!

well im writing a book series (probl'y will never be published due to copyrights )
    good luck! I'm a writer myself, but never manage to finish many of my writings.... I get writer's block horribly.
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

my ginormous triple d breasts

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonvampire View Post
    my ginormous triple d breasts
    Now that's....Unique. xD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

I can make these very weird whistles beyond imagination.

Despite being considered stupid because I play pokemon, I am quite the opposite.
    I am always in a different mood. Hard to tell who I really am. (Might be bipolar, never actually looked in to that.)
    I am one of those people that are exceptional at everything, and great at whatever I invest more time in to than usual.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

My ridiculously loud voice is very unique, even if I don't like it a whole lot. The good news is that it also gives me a wide speaking range, so I can pretty much change my voice at will.

I've also finished a 200 page novel, but I'm not going to publish it because it's not very good. I can also eat a pomegranate really fast!
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    My ridiculously loud voice is very unique, even if I don't like it a whole lot. The good news is that it also gives me a wide speaking range, so I can pretty much change my voice at will.

I've also finished a 200 page novel, but I'm not going to publish it because it's not very good. I can also eat a pomegranate really fast!
    Well, being able to change your voice at will means you can make your loud voice softer if need be, right? At least you're not like me and stuck with a relatively high-pitched voice.

And I'd suggest you not publish the novel and get a bunch of revisions done and look-throughs from other people first. (:

Hmm... My voice is a bit deep for... well, me. I also love books and video games at the same times, which I have been told isn't very common.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

I'm 1.68m (5'6) and I'm 13 years old. That's all that I can think of right now.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

One of the tallest in my school, and I can impersonate voices (I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario01 View Post
    I'm 1.68m (5'6) and I'm 13 years old. That's all that I can think of right now.
    I'm 5'4.5 right now. It sucks being small.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I'm 5'4.5 right now. It sucks being small.
    Taller than me if that makes you feel better. I'm 18 and only 5' 2"
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast