Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I'm 5'4.5 right now. It sucks being small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Taller than me if that makes you feel better. I'm 18 and only 5' 2"
    Wow. I'm a giant compared to you two xD

My height would probably be the thing that stands out most about me. I'm 6'4" and I'm 17 years of age

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Taller than me if that makes you feel better. I'm 18 and only 5' 2"
    That does make me feel better. O.0

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I'm 5'4.5 right now. It sucks being small.
    5'0" and 15 here. I don't really mind my height, though I do wish I could be taller sometimes.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    5'0" and 15 here. I don't really mind my height, though I do wish I could be taller sometimes.
    I'm 6'01" and I'm short at my school, a bunch of other kids there are 6'06"+ but no one 7'00", luckily I'm still tall but, being tall isn't always what its cracked up to be, at least not all the time, I'm kinda tall and am kinda awkward

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I'm 6'01" and I'm short at my school, a bunch of other kids there are 6'06"+ but no one 7'00", luckily I'm still tall but, being tall isn't always what its cracked up to be, at least not all the time, I'm kinda tall and am kinda awkward
    I have one friend who's like 6'6", and it's pretty awkward when I have to talk to him about something. Then again, it's pretty awkward when he talks to me, too.

5'2" at 11.

And there are people taller in the same grade.

I have one friend who's like 6'6", and it's pretty awkward when I have to talk to him about something. Then again, it's pretty awkward when he talks to me, too.
    Well I'm only awkward cause I only have about 1-2 real friends and I don't really see them much except in school, nice people though

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    5'2" at 11.

And there are people taller in the same grade.
    Gee, thanks for boosting my self-esteem so much. ):

...In all seriousness, though, there are benefits to being short, such as riding the bus for a reduced price. And being a person who rides the bus a lot, it's really worth it. (:

...In all seriousness, though, there are benefits to being short, such as riding the bus for a reduced price. And being a person who rides the bus a lot, it's really worth it. (:
    Sorry.

Tunnels hurt me. Especially when you're chasing someone through those playground tunnels. And the someone happens to be in second grade.

Sometimes I wish I was short for that reason... Once (in South Korea, mind you) a waiter refused to give me a kids' discount because I looked too tall for my age and therefore illegible for the discount. ;A; Being tall is a pain sometimes.

I'm smarter than the average user ;D *shot*

When I hit my legs together, a little breeze can come from the sound like its blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Sometimes I wish I was short for that reason... Once (in South Korea, mind you) a waiter refused to give me a kids' discount because I looked too tall for my age and therefore illegible for the discount. ;A; Being tall is a pain sometimes.
    Is that even legal in South Korea? It isn't here in the States, or at least in California.

How tall are you? I'd be really angry if I were you... D:

Is that even legal in South Korea? It isn't here in the States, or at least in California.

How tall are you? I'd be really angry if I were you... D:
    We didn't really care about it. And I don't think it's illegal at all, since it's just an in-store thing...

I'm 161cm, so I guess that's pretty much somewhere around a little above average in the UK. I can't remember how tall I was at the time of the incident, but I must have been tall for my age, obviously (I still am in that country, and probably forever will be =p).

I always am being called to tall Trick or Treat, being age 15, even though I said one year to some houses I had a growth disorder and I'm in 6th grade lol.

We didn't really care about it. And I don't think it's illegal at all, since it's just an in-store thing...

I'm 161cm, so I guess that's pretty much somewhere around a little above average in the UK. I can't remember how tall I was at the time of the incident, but I must have been tall for my age, obviously (I still am in that country, and probably forever will be =p).
    Yeah, 5'3" is slightly above average for Japanese people here. At least I won't get called a midget or anything when I go on vacation to Japan, right? (:

Yeah, 5'3" is slightly above average for Japanese people here. At least I won't get called a midget or anything when I go on vacation to Japan, right? (:
    It's better than being taller than half the women walking around. It was so awkward for me to walk around in South Korea. I felt like a sore thumb sticking out. ;_; But yeah, at least you won't get called a midget.

I'm not really unique at all. Though, I suppose a knack that I have that not too many people have is that I'm extremely emotionally intuitive, almost coming to the point of being hyper vigilant. I can usually almost always tell what even the coldest, most emotionless person is feeling due to subtle facial expressions and body language cues.

Easily the most unique thing about me is the range of music I like.

It's better than being taller than half the women walking around. It was so awkward for me to walk around in South Korea. I felt like a sore thumb sticking out. ;_; But yeah, at least you won't get called a midget.
    I like blending into crowds of taller people. It makes me feel like a ninja. (:

But sometimes it's really difficult for people to have to find me when I'm already blended into a crowd.

I tend to develop a 'crush' on characters that get little-to-know love, and usually those are awkward looking characters. Basically the 'So ugly they're cute' group. My choice in fictional lovers is very weird, if I were to list them.
    My delightful Fakemon sprites!

~I madeded all of the things here in this siggy~

I'm 4"8 and 11 years old. My two best friends are both AT LEAST 4"11 so make size jokes at me. One of the shortest ppl in my year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Addition : I am afraid with commercials on radio station LOL

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

The only unique thing about me I can share here is that I am a NEET currently... for some awful reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    The only unique thing about me I can share here is that I am a NEET currently... for some awful reasons.
    What's a NEET if I may ask?

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast