Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast
Results 751 to 775 of 862

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

  1. #751
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    What's a NEET if I may ask?
    "not in education, employment, or training"

    I am basically a useless being judging by most people's perspective.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    "not in education, employment, or training"

    I am basically a useless being. XD
    ^ Yeah, what he said. I suppose I'm not one either.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I suppose I'm not one either.
    What is this supposed to mean?

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    What is this supposed to mean?
    Seeing as how I'm not educated/trained/employed I'm not.


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Seeing as how I'm not educated/trained/employed I'm not.
    Well if you are neither of these things you are a NEET. Unless I am missing something here.

    How old are you if I may ask?

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    "not in education, employment, or training"

    I am basically a useless being judging by most people's perspective.
    Eh I'm too lazy to find a job at the moment but I have a growing education lol thanks for letting me know

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    Well if you are neither of these things you are a NEET. Unless I am missing something here.

    How old are you if I may ask?
    I'm 16 right now. Guess that's why. Dx


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I'm 16 right now. Guess that's why. Dx
    Oh, you are still young~
    When I was 16 I was studying and working.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Eh I'm too lazy to find a job at the moment but I have a growing education lol thanks for letting me know
    No problem.

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Far away from you stalkers
    Posts
    316

    Default

    I always wear kitty ears! Yes, In public, and at school. Because I feel short without them!



  10. #760
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earthia100 View Post
    I always wear kitty ears! Yes, In public, and at school. Because I feel short without them!
    Well, it's almost Halloween, so you have every right to wear kitty ears to show your pre-Halloween spirit. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Well, it's almost Halloween, so you have every right to wear kitty ears to show your pre-Halloween spirit. (:
    D: I'm at camp (or rather, outdoor school) during Halloween. Which means I don't get to wear my Angry Bird head.


  12. #762
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    573

    Default

    I laugh when I'm in severe pain.

    I yell when in minor pain, but if it really, really hurts, I just start laughing away.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    i am literally a snowflake

    can't get much more unique than that
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

    https://twitter.com/cifalacus

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    i am literally a snowflake

    can't get much more unique than that
    So you're subject to gravity and you don't have the motor skills nor functions to live (literally), yet you can post on Serebii?

    I'd say that's pretty unique! o:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortree City-Hoenn
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    i am literally a snowflake

    can't get much more unique than that
    Thumbprints are even more unique~ duh
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

  16. #766
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiitalian View Post
    Thumbprints are even more unique~ duh
    But snowflakes are even more unique in that snowflakes aren't seen everywhere in the world, but thumbprints are seen wherever humans are seen. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  17. #767
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In my cave of hiding
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    i am literally a snowflake

    can't get much more unique than that
    Icwutudidthar

    I have the gift to think rationally and logically. Many have it, though it tends to be limited among the population

  18. #768
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The renegade View Post
    Icwutudidthar

    I have the gift to think rationally and logically. Many have it, though it tends to be limited among the population
    Actually, I'd say that many, many people have the ability to think rationally and logically. It's just that not a lot of people actually consciously think that way. o:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  19. #769
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In my cave of hiding
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Actually, I'd say that many, many people have the ability to think rationally and logically. It's just that not a lot of people actually consciously think that way. o:
    That was meant as more of a joke than a serious unique quality of mine =P

  20. #770
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The renegade View Post
    That was meant as more of a joke than a serious unique quality of mine =P
    I know, but then again, I guess something that's unique about is that people don't really know when I'm joking and when I'm actually being genuine and serious. Not just on the forums (since it's impossible to detect tone of voice through text), but also since I'm always hyper and bubbly in real life. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  21. #771
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In my cave of hiding
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I know, but then again, I guess something that's unique about is that people don't really know when I'm joking and when I'm actually being genuine and serious. Not just on the forums (since it's impossible to detect tone of voice through text), but also since I'm always hyper and bubbly in real life. (:
    Same thing here, except in my case i can sound to serious at times or just monotonous =x

  22. #772
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The renegade View Post
    Same thing here, except in my case i can sound to serious at times or just monotonous =x
    Then you just have to be happier more often. Being bubbly and happy all the time is never a bad thing. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  23. #773
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In my cave of hiding
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Then you just have to be happier more often. Being bubbly and happy all the time is never a bad thing. (:
    I tend to have very few things to be happy about =x.

    Not saying im angry or depressed all the time but i feel apathetic about 90% of the time.

  24. #774
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The renegade View Post
    I tend to have very few things to be happy about =x.

    Not saying im angry or depressed all the time but i feel apathetic about 90% of the time.
    In that case, try to put at least some emotion into what you say, I guess?

    But then again, that would mean that you're not being yourself, something that is arguably worse than being happy all the time.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  25. #775
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In my cave of hiding
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    In that case, try to put at least some emotion into what you say, I guess?

    But then again, that would mean that you're not being yourself, something that is arguably worse than being happy all the time.
    Indeed. I tend not to care about the image I put off(besides trying to avoid looking and smelling like a mess).

    I think I might have a case of the spergs

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •