Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Same here. But I can sleep through people talking, as long as it's not a language I understand.
    I usually can't sleep when I know somebody's talking about me when I'm sleeping... o_e;"

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I usually can't sleep when I know somebody's talking about me when I'm sleeping... o_e;"
    Isn't there a Japanese thing where if you sneeze then it means someone is talking about you? I don't know how wide-spread this is in Japan but I read it in a manga once...

I can't go to sleep unless I have the radio on. Ironically, it has to be on a station which is mostly talk radio ^^
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Isn't there a Japanese thing where if you sneeze then it means someone is talking about you? I don't know how wide-spread this is in Japan but I read it in a manga once...
    I don't know. I sneeze all the time, but I don't really believe in that.

Man, if I did, then I should really get on people's cases. "Why are you talking about me like that, huh?!" would suffice. (:

Isn't there a Japanese thing where if you sneeze then it means someone is talking about you? I don't know how wide-spread this is in Japan but I read it in a manga once..
    I guess people talk about me a lot...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Huh, I've heard about that one, actually. But of course, I'm not Japanese.

I guess a pretty unique thing about me is that I can only do my homework either at school or really late in the night/early in the morning (as in, 2:00-5:00AM). For the latter, my brain just wakes me up if I know that I have homework due in that morning that I haven't done.

Probably how I can make anyone's day. And my fashion style design and capability to right songs really well!

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

I can't go to sleep unless I have the radio on. Ironically, it has to be on a station which is mostly talk radio ^^
    This is actually a really wide-spread myth and I didn't even know it originated in East Asia, particularly China not Japan until recently.

Anyways, I'm unique in that I have really nice handwriting for a boy. In fact, everyone who's seen it has praised it as being one of the best handwritings they've ever seen. I also write in four different styles of handwriting depending on my mood and the pen that I'm using. I also have nice cursive ;3
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 6th November 2012 at 5:32 AM.

I can get distracted very easily, and when I'm running late I'm able to wake up get up out of bed brush my teeth and everything before I need to go, all within 5 minutes

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Poliwhirl'sMittens View Post
    Anyways, I'm unique in that I have really nice handwriting for a boy. In fact, everyone who's seen it has praised it as being one of the best handwritings they've ever seen. I also write in four different styles of handwriting depending on my mood and the pen that I'm using. I also have nice cursive ;3
    Handwriting sample? (:

I don't get why everyone thinks my handwriting looks weird. It looks normal to me. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Poliwhirl'sMittens View Post

My handwriting is really bad compared to other people's..........
    My cursive is a little better...

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    My handwriting is really bad compared to other people's..........
    My cursive is a little better...
    People say that my manuscript is like a computer font, but man, when people see my cursive, they all gasp and go "Wow, it's really that bad?!"

*still doesn't quite understand the difference between cursive and maniscript*
    *feels very dumb indeed*

Okay, so I do know what each style vaguely looks like, so I think my writing is a bit of both. My fountain pen handwriting is really neat (when it's not smudged all over the place), and my pencil handwriting is neat if I try, but I cannot write with a biro for my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    *still doesn't quite understand the difference between cursive and maniscript*
    *feels very dumb indeed*

Okay, so I do know what each style vaguely looks like, so I think my writing is a bit of both. My fountain pen handwriting is really neat (when it's not smudged all over the place), and my pencil handwriting is neat if I try, but I cannot write with a biro for my life.
    I think I showed you already. o_o
    Print is what most fonts are, and cursive is, well, cursive.

People who tend to rush when writing tend to have handwriting that incorporates characteristics of both.

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I can get distracted very easily, and when I'm running late I'm able to wake up get up out of bed brush my teeth and everything before I need to go, all within 5 minutes
    That is awesome dude!

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

I think I showed you already. o_o
    Print is what most fonts are, and cursive is, well, cursive.

People who tend to rush when writing tend to have handwriting that incorporates characteristics of both.
    Another unique thing about me is that I have a horrendously bad memory. XD;; Sometimes, I can't even remember what I was thinking of doing five seconds before. Except for when it comes to studying, for some reason...

Another unique thing about me is that I have a horrendously bad memory. XD;; Sometimes, I can't even remember what I was thinking of doing five seconds before. Except for when it comes to studying, for some reason...
    And playing Pokémon? (:

Flame Mistress used Calm Mind!
    It's super effective!

Yes, it actually hurts you. :P

I have the power that sometimes when I act like a nut I can get people to laugh, laughter is the best medicine 98% of the time ^_^

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I have the power that sometimes when I act like a nut I can get people to laugh, laughter is the best medicine 98% of the time ^_^
    Just make sure that people don't start to judge you based on how nutty you act. o:

i'm the exact opposite.
    i once rected an entire conversation back to someone XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

And playing Pokémon? (:

Flame Mistress used Calm Mind!
    It's super effective!

Yes, it actually hurts you. :P
    Well, yeah, apart from studying and things I like. XD;;

My hair turns red from light brown from prolonged exposure to the sun (we're talking weeks, like during the summer) rather than turning blonde. My freckles also become more prominent, as with all people with them. You can call me a half-ginger.

lol, I have a birthmark that looks either like a heart or a sea horse depending on the angle you look at it. I'd say that's pretty unique. :p
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

I have english parents, but only 1 english grandparent.

I have 1 German Grandma, 1 Welsh Grandma, 1 Trinidadian Grandad, and 1 English Grandad. amazing, my english grandad has nothing but welsh family going back 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    I have english parents, but only 1 english grandparent.

I have 1 German Grandma, 1 Welsh Grandma, 1 Trinidadian Grandad, and 1 English Grandad. amazing, my english grandad has nothing but welsh family going back 3 generations
    Speaking of ancestry, something that seems worth mentioning that doesn't relate to physical uniqueness is that I'm the 6th great grandnephew of Benjamin Franklin.

1. I never wear blue jeans. Ever. My pants are all cargo pants, khakis, or slacks.
    2. My eyes are green, despite the fact that there's nobody in my family with green eyes. Wooooo, recessive genes!
    3. Despite all the delicious desserts throughout the world, I am convinced nothing beats a good scoop of french vanilla ice cream.
    4. Ever since I was in kindergarten, I've wanted to own a pet iguana.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast