Thread: Celestial Mercenaries [SU] (PG-15)

Default Celestial Mercenaries [SU] (PG-15)

Celestial Mercenaries

(This RP is rated PG-15 for Drug References, Violence, Profanity, and Mild Adult Themes.)

In Local Estimated Cycle 12, The Humans of Planet Earth in the Milky Way Galaxy developed the Apollo Drive. This marvel of space travel engineering allowed humans to travel vast interstellar, and even intergalactic, distances. They were soon welcomed in to the space-faring community, and rapidly established their place in the intergalactic trading market, as Earth’s herbs and plants were highly valued for their medicinal qualities. Over the course of several hundred Standard years, the Human Empire stretched across the western spiral arm of the Milky Way, and even had settlements in the Andromeda and Triangulum Galaxies.

However, not all was well in the intergalactic community. Recently, in a forsaken arm of Andromeda galaxy, a race known as the Ankh had begun a holy crusade to exterminate all known life aside from that which originated from their home planet, Lkshryll-Ort. The Ankh belief system stated that any planets that harbored life, aside from their own planet and deity, Lkshryll-Ort, were blasphemous. As such, they began to spread out in the galaxy, destroying all life on any planets that had even the tiniest microbes populating its surface. At first, their spread was considered benign, and childish, really. Most empires simply gave their area of influence a wide berth to avoid singling themselves out for extermination. This went on for several years, before a scouting party exploring a cleansed planet discovered a hidden treasure the Ankh had been depositing. A new chemical compound, impossible to synthesize or find anywhere else in the Local Groupl, could be found in vast concentrations within Ankh territory on planets they had ravaged.

Merioid (scientifically known as Transferro TriMerioid) was quickly found to be a substance of incredible power. Not only did it seem to be able to actually repair, enhance and even reinvigorate organic material, when harnessed in a specific way, Merioid acted as a source of free energy. Soon, many mining companies tried to set up harvesting colonies on planets rich with Merioid. They were swiftly destroyed or uprooted by the xenophobic Ankh, who's vigilance never wavered in systems they had burned to a crisp. Ever since, mercenaries have been conscripted to exercise harvest-and-run tactics to bring in Merioid to hungry purchasers. As a result, Merioid has become one of the most valuable commodities in the Local Group, able to fetch ridiculous prices on the trans-galactic shipping network. Pirates look for caravans fat with the liquid, and as such, galactic police have been run ragged trying to govern the spike in crime. One force in particular, known as The Warden, has targeted mercenaries in particular, as they see free radicals as a detriment to economy and efficiency. More specifically, they blame the careless mercenaries for the spike in crime. The largest trouble with this is that The Warden is not passive, and destroy mercenary or pirate vessels on sight. They police the fringe of Ankh Territory, looking for independent contractors and Merioid hunters. Certain people have called their pursuit of the mercenaries into question, suggesting that their presence adds more fuel to the already bloody fire, but The Warden have the only ships that can at least fathom going toe to toe with the Ankh. This sector of Andromeda has come to be known as “Merioid Alley.”

In addition to this now burning stretch of space, there have been rumors of a war brewing in the Local Group, as several large government and private militaries have started to become the largest buyers of Merioid across all three galaxies...

Assignment

You are a crew member aboard a mercenary ship scouting Merioid Alley, harvesting the precious substance and also taking on any jobs that might prove profitable on the side. Highly skilled scientists, tacticians, and engineers, mercenary Alley runners are some of the most elite of their kind.

The ultimate destiny of the crew is up to its component members, who each have an agenda they must pursue, and goal as a group. Whether to become wealthy beyond imagining or simply to live dangerous and free, Celestial Mercs ultimately find their way into history.

Conscription

The RP world I have set up is enormous. As such, I expect signups to be flavorful and diverse. I will be valuing creativity and original content above all else.

Name: Make it exotic, especially if you’re not a human. Vowels are overrated.

Race: If you choose to create a race different from the ones listed in the Databank, be sure to provide the name of the race, its place of origin, and a detailed biological description. One thing to note: if someone comes up with a generic race (i.e. Cat people), use that race's name and features. I don’t need three different races of cat people.

Sex: Male and Female may or may not apply to your species

Age: This could be in the thousands or single digits, depending on your race

Appearance: I admire detail, but please don't give me more than three paragraphs.

Personality: Important section. No 2D personalities please. Give them faults and complexities. Also, if they are from an exotic race, try to make the personality reflect that race. This is a section that you can make as long as you need it to.

History: This doesn’t need to be a biography, but please tell me what they’re doing here in the most dangerous end of space and where they came from.

Motives: More important than History. The two are usually related.

Abilities and Faults: Two or three abilities allowed, at least one major fault. Abilities could be something like “excellent shot” or “very strong”. Not stuff like teleportation, Force Powers, or Ninja magic; this RP is distinctly non-magical. Faults could be something like “aggressive” or “Clumsy”. If your character is synthetically augmented, their augmentations count towards their abilities. Certain races will give characters inherent abilities and flaws, and you do not need to list them here.

Equipment: I’m allowing one medium weapon (i.e. Plasma Caster) and two smaller weapons (blaster and energy knife) per person. Laser rifles are great and all, but try and come up with exotic weapons. Nothing extreme though. I’d advise against pure melee characters, since they will get shot the hell up. Armor can vary from light padding to power suits.

**Power Suits: If your power suit has weapons built into it, you can’t have any other weapons. Power suits are allotted up to one large, two medium, and one small weapon. The downfall of power suits is that they tend to acquire damage, are expensive to keep running, and can rapidly fall into disrepair. It also makes your character's combat abilities vulnerable to EMP blasts and hacking. Keep in mind that Power Suits are different from powered armor. Power Suits are fully integrated systems with enclosed life support and generators, and they tend to augment the character's strength and power. Powered Armor is a complete set of armor that may have electronic features such as deployable flak and flashlights, but these systems are not fully integrated and are usually modular. Think of the difference between Samus Aran and Boba Fett.

Rules of Engagement

Six easy rules. Everyone, no matter how good at writing they are, gets three strikes.

1. Above all else, no godmoding. At all. This includes killing massive amounts of people in one post, infinite ammo, instantaneously traveling to far off locations, etc.
    2. Do not automatically force your actions on another player or write that their characters said or did something.
    3. Read everyone else’s profile. I want you all to know how to interact with one another. If you write something out of character about someone else, that’s possibly a strike.
    4. Maintain spatial awareness. Just because something happened four posts ago, doesn’t mean it’s gone. Think before you act.
    5. Good writing is appreciated. Sparse typos are fine, but really, really bad writing is not good for you.
    6. Only write original content. While you can certainly come up with things inspired by other sources, you may not copy other stories or franchises directly.

Final Note:

If you like Spore, Star Trek, Outlaw Star, Metroid Prime, Starfox, or EVE Online, you’ll probably like this RP.

I'll be constantly updating the database with new material (Once I get a thread for it in the Café) that the crew encounters, and don't be afraid to put in your own entries as the story progresses. For this RP, I'll be picking which crew position people end up with, but if you have a preference, please say so in your application. The Crew positions are described in the Databank.

Accepted Players:
    Last edited by Tearen the Absol; 7th November 2013 at 2:05 PM.

THE DATABANK

Spoiler:- Access Granted:
    Last edited by Tearen the Absol; 6th November 2013 at 10:07 PM.

Don't worry guys, it's not as complicated as it looks. I don't expect people to know the entire database. Also, I got a couple requests so I'll allow reservations now.

I'll reserve two characters, if I may:
    I'm resurrecting Ghaerlli, a Sepiidapode (custom race), but preferably as a scientist this time around.
    I also plan to add another non-human, existing race character after I see what roles need filled.
    Last edited by Zearen the Raichu; 9th November 2013 at 4:48 AM.
    λ.

Default [SU] Γćrlli

Here are some databank entries relevant to the sign-up

Spoiler:- Databank:

Name: His true name is a series of colors and patterns, however, he is referred to as Γćrlli in speech, a nominative form of “purple” in SVIG (Standard Vocal Inter-Galactic). One can also write “Ghaerlli” to avoid the esoteric characters.
    Species: Sepiidapode
    Sex: Host (Typically uses the pronoun “he”. “She” and gender neutral pronouns are acceptable. “It” is not.)

Appearance: Γćrlli’s older shell has been ravaged over the years of abuse and escape. His thorax tapers to a dull point, making it an unusually long 43 cm. There is a tear in his fin close to his rear on the right side, an a section missing from the middle on his left. Though he is missing some minor tentacles, his two thick major tentacles remain intact.

Personality: Γćrlli is a staunch academic who tends to maintain a proper distance between him and the world around him. He is a well published scientific and cultural author, though he often publishes under a pen name. Indeed, his race greatly hinders his inquires, both terms of prestige and ability to attend events such as conferences. This frustrates him greatly, so reminding him of it is ungraceful.

He’s distinctly jaded about his life so far, and hence does not engage in the jovialities of the crew. This does not imply he cannot be compelled to join, just that he rarely seeks it. Instead, he typically stays in his quarters (an aquarium, obviously) and reads the latest journals. He does not mind being interrupted while there, as long as the conversation is substantial or relevant. He has no patience for insipid gossip. His tastes come off as snobbish, though this is principally the result of newly having access to such fineries.

Γćrlli has a strong sense of duty and loyalty. Since he maintains an emotional distance from most things, his passion is principally directed to his work. If you ask him to do something, and he says he will, it will get done. However, do to the high value he places on completing endeavours successfully, he is picky about jobs, and often needs ordered to do things he views as trivial. This applies primarily to the crew, if the captain or lieutenant tells him to do something he will prioritize that over everything else. If such a prioritization occurs, or he believes he cannot accomplish what one asks, he will be very explicit that he cannot and exactly explicate why.

Through his life, Γćrlli has been exposed to many cultures, which has enabled him to learn a great deal. He speaks all major intergalactic tongues as well as a few esoteric ones. As such, one of his major areas of publication is linguistics. His second, and most relevant research focus is merioidology, of which his knowledge is renowned. His knowledge in the field comes from years of serving scientific communities of many races. Though he does enjoy to explain his discoveries, he is distinctly adverse to simplifying if the listener does not understand. He does not publish in starcraft operation and computer operation, he has practical knowledge thereof.

In battle, his principal tactic is ambush. Γćrlli is not valiant and has a large fear of death. His tactics involve calculation and misdirection, rather than confrontation. He is known to make calculated sacrifices of equipment. Though he has never sacrificed a crewmate, there is some debate about whether he might. A choice quote is, “The distinction between courage and idiocy is profoundly human one: stupid.”

History: Γaerlli's life has been one predominantly of servitude. Unlike some of his race, he has been shuffled between many different households and has had the (mis)fortune of experiencing large swaths of the universe. Along this journey he has learned many different cultures, customs, and languages, since he was sold as a data analyst. His star faring knowledge comes in part from his role as a maintenance worker on a Lee-Shron vessel about 65 years ago. Though his assigned task was menial data entry, he gained access to the ship's information store and began to study it greedily. He was able to leverage this knowledge to signal the mercenaries that would soon attack the vessel. He struck a bargain with them and began serving aboard their ship as a free fish. Due to his large expertise and duty, he was soon given a formal position.

Motives: Merioid Alley is paradoxically one of the safer places for Γćrlli to reside. Anywhere else, there exists a non-trivial probability of him being captured and forced back into slavery. This is especially true since most of his work is published in Parthen journals, so his scientific prestige would not protect him. It also allows him unfettered access to novel data about merioid, and the substance itself. This also allows him rare first hand glimpses of the Ankh, an additionally exciting research opportunity. Finally, he enjoys actually earning money for his labor for the first time in his life.

Abilities and Faults: (o means ability and fault)
    + Academic: Well versed in history, language, and star craft operation.
    + Ink: He can shoot ink.
    + Dexterous: His tentacles are incredibly agile and precise.
    o Aquatic: He can travel through water, but can't survive for more than 5 minutes outside of it.
    o W Eyes: He can see polarized light, but not color.
    - Tank: This limits his freedom, though he tries to overcome it with his supermarine.
    - Frequency Sensitive: Strong vibrations will temporarily stun him. This includes high amplitude radio waves below about 500 MHz.
    - Slave race: He must be careful to avoid capture by slavers

Equipment:
    Supermarine: A submarine in reverse, this allow him to roam about in the atmosphere. If the atmosphere contains a sufficient amount of oxygen, it can oxygenate the vehicle directly. If not, it has mounts for up to two oxygen tanks, supplying 3 hours of O₂ each. These can be replaced with additional power packs, as well as other modules if desired. It moves using two 1 meter long needle treads; a needle tread is a rubber strip from which long, flexible, intermeshed, magnetized needles originate, allowing the supermarine to grip almost any surface.

Γćrlli sits in between these treads in a transparisteel box filled with water. The entire unit is 50cm x 40cm x 25 cm large, but is quite heavy and weighs approximately 30 kilos. Most of the electronics, including the two small quantum decay generators are housed within the treads, however the computer is directly below the control panel. It has two dynamic manipulator arms and two headlights. Its only weapons system is the ink gun located in the right manipulator arm.

The War Shell: This shell acts as a combat equipped armor for the supermarine. It lacks it own power cell, and is rather taxing on the supermarine. It looks like a miniaturized tank complete with a main cannon. The main gun is a rail gun and fires 24mm shells, with an ammo store for 24 rounds. It is also equipped with two microwave burst emitters, which fry flesh and scramble electronics. They have .35 rad (≈20°) spread with a point power of 10 kW sustained or 165 kW burst.
    λ.

Reserving this if it gets off the ground.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Reserving this if it gets off the ground.
    basically this
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    And all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.
    A sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.

I'd like to reserve two slots, if I might? It'll give me something to do over winter break. I'll get my sign-ups posted promptly.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Thanks Fire for reminding me. I won't be playing, but I would like to design a cat people race for this RP and requesting a reserve for that.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Name: Jeanne Lamarque d'Orleanns

Race: Human

Sex: Female

Appearance: Jeanne is compactly built, with muscled arms, legs and shoulders. She keeps her brown hair cut short in a military style. She has a sizable collection of scars from her time as a planetary soldier of fortune, and is quite proud of them. Her left hand and several inches of her arm have been replaced by a state-of-the-art prosthetic limb with synthetic skin after the original limb was mangled in the shrapnel of an explosion.

Personality: Jeanne has earned the nickname of the Iron Maiden of Upsilon Andromedae, and for good reason (although occasionally "maiden" is substituted for far less polite terms). She is blunt, uncompromising and principled. She has the brusque nature and discipline of a soldier, and is quite disdainful of those who do not measure up to her exacting standards. Jeanne has been on the receiving end of very little compassion and altruism in her life, and as such, does not express either of those things very well, and when expressed in others, it leaves her uncertain and wary.

Beneath her uncompromising exterior, Jeanne has a tendency towards insecurity. All her life, she has had to keep herself aloof from anyone she knew because the nature of the world she lived in meant that any friends she made could be snatched away by an explosion or firefight, or even a change in alliance. She has trouble with interpersonal relationships, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want any. Her visage very rarely drops in public, so most people see her as utterly unapproachable, but really she is just quite lonely and unable to properly express herself.

For all that though, when it comes to combat, she is utterly ruthless. Jeanne's concept of mercy is to put a wounded soldier out of their misery. She does not like sacrificing her comrades in arms, but if that is what it takes to complete her assignment, she will do so unflinchingly. On Upsilon Andromedae, soldiers who knew of her reputation would wonder if she was in fact suicidal, for she would take very large risks to achieve her aims. Despite this, she has shown to have a remarkable self-preservation instinct, and calculates risk/reward instinctively.

History: Jeanne was raised by a motley collection of military personnel over the course of nearly two and a half decades on Upsilon Andromedae, though her chief guardian has been Xtarrohz, a Garulin that was a part of the research team her parents were on, investigating RS 0182345. One of the earliest Ankh scouring parties landed on the planet and began to massacre the researchers. Jeanne, then an infant, was entrusted to Xtarrohz, who managed to get her to safety and away from the Ankh as her parents sacrificed themselves to buy them time to board an escape shuttle. Xtarrohz then took Jeanne to Upsilon Andromedae where he found work as a soldier of fortune, entrusting the young Jeanne to whomever he was was serving at the time. She was raised by military commanders and soldiers, and her education was primarily in military history and tactics. Once she was old enough to operate weaponry on her own, she became a child soldier, following Xtarrohz into the field.

For years, the pair travelled across the war-torn surface of the planet, fighting for whatever faction would pay them the most. Jeanne collected news about the Ankh scourge as she honed her martial skill, finally saving enough capital to buy passage offworld and to enlist in the Celestial Mercenaries.

Motives: Jeanne wants nothing more than to avenge herself against the Ankh for denying her ever growing up with a loving family and leading a normal life. Her life has been nothing but a tapestry of war and bloodshed, and that has forged her into a weapon of justice and vengeance. Life is to short to stay on the same battlefield, so Jeanne wants to see the stars, and then paint them with the blood of her enemies.

Abilities:
    -Excellent combat intuition
    -Accurate shot
    -Skilled cook

Faults:
    -Lack of empathy and inability to relate to others
    -Occasional bouts of PTSD

Equipment:
    Plasma rifle: standard military issue on Upsilon Andromedae. Capable of firing bolts of searingly hot plasma that cauterize wounds as they make them. Each magazine has the capacity for 50 shots, and magazines are compact enough that soldiers can carry at least eight on their person. They are cheap to produce and are available at almost every weapons market. The rifle is billed as the Swiss army knife of weapons, as it also has a detachable bayonet for close range combat, can switch between bird and buckshot and can be used to boil water in the field. Some soldiers also use the bayonet as a bottle and can opener, though attempts to use it as a corkscrew have proved ineffective.

Sonic pulse emitter: a small pistol-sized weapon shaped similarly to a tuning fork that emits a concentrated powerful bursts of sound that can be used to disintegrate matter such as stones, wood and occasionally metal. Also capable of disrupting certain electrical impulses, but can only "cinderblock" them, rendering them useless.

Fragmentation grenades: exactly what is says on the tin. Grenades developed centuries ago on Old Earth. Incredibly simple and brutally effective.

Name: Xtarrohz Vandefaughe Pirleotaeanzh Dhrez VIII

Race: Garulin

Sex: Genderfluid, though often uses male pronouns because he likes the sound of them better. He will, on occasion and without warning, decide to identify as female for a while before switching back just as abruptly, and sometimes will not identify with any gender at all.

Gotta go now, but I'll come back and finish this later!

Appearance: I admire detail, but please don't give me more than three paragraphs.

Personality: Important section. No 2D personalities please. Give them faults and complexities. Also, if they are from an exotic race, try to make the personality reflect that race. This is a section that you can make as long as you need it to.

History: This doesn’t need to be a biography, but please tell me what they’re doing here in the most dangerous end of space and where they came from.

Motives: More important than History. The two are usually related.

Abilities and Faults: Two or three abilities allowed, at least one major fault. Abilities could be something like “excellent shot” or “very strong”. Not stuff like teleportation, Force Powers, or Ninja magic; this RP is distinctly non-magical. Faults could be something like “aggressive” or “Clumsy”. If your character is synthetically augmented, their augmentations count towards their abilities. Certain races will give characters inherent abilities and flaws, and you do not need to list them here.

Equipment: I’m allowing one medium weapon (i.e. Plasma Caster) and two smaller weapons (blaster and energy knife) per person. Laser rifles are great and all, but try and come up with exotic weapons. Nothing extreme though. I’d advise against pure melee characters, since they will get shot the hell up. Armor can vary from light padding to power suits.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

OMG, I always love RPG's where you can create your own extraterrestrial race! I have a whole planet in the works in fact, though it might be a little unusual in the context of the RPG. It's a planet whose inhabitants have a strong spiritual culture, which until just recently has turned away from electronic technology in favour of old traditions, harmony with nature, that sort of thing. Its inhabitants were thought to be the origin of certain mythological creatures like faeries and elves, though they are not immortal or truly that fantastical, being more like modified humans with wings or big ears. Some humans live there as well. The planet is called Orenya and has its own language and solar/lunar system, including a whole myth surrounding the four moons.

But the most important feature of the planet Orenya, as it pertains to the RPG, is a faintly purple mist forming a thick atmospheric layer around the planet. For ages, it was considered to be the source of all magic on the planet. Note that what is called "magic" consists mainly of chages in elemental manipulation, created by literally invoking the mist. It functions only on Orenya, nowhere else. But, it was recently discovered that the mist contains tiny particles of Merioid, meaning that the "magic" caused by the mist was really the matter-shaping and energy-manipulating effects of the Merioid "clouds". As a result, Orenya has been under attack lately, mostly by greedy corporations wanting to harvest the Merioid mist. The inhabitants are greatly opposed to this; they could care less about the Merioid itself, but other particles in the purple mist have insulating properties. The planet itself is tidally locked onto its sun, meaning it's always daytime on one hemisphere and always nighttime on the other. The purple mist is responsible for circulating heat throughout the planet so that the light side doesn't get too hot and the dark side doesn't get too cold. So if too much of the mist is harvested, it could be a climate catastrophe, as everywhere except near the borders between the hemispheres would become uninhabitable.

I'm planning on playing as one of two characters from this planet. One is a human scientist who is originally from Earth, but who has heard about Orenya via a sort of psychic vision. Upon traveling there, she was the one to discover the Merioid particles in the purple mist, among other scientific things that had been previously unknown to the inhabitants. She's a strong believer in the spiritual culture of the planet, so she'd spend the RPG deep in regret over discovering the Merioid in the atmosphere.

The other character is a native of Orenya, specifically the member of a human-fish-hybrid-like race. She is a member of a group that functions much like an army, defending the world against evil influences. After Merioid was discovered in the purple mist, she spent much time fighting off the invaders trying to harvest it. She carried around a spear that also functions as a magic staff, but once she leaves Orenya, those magical abilities disappear, so she'd spend much time trying to adjust to not being able to use it, and also to the technology developed that her home planet has been ignorant about up until recently. Other abilities she has includes the ability to breathe underwater (naturally, since she's part fish), and also to hear higher-frequency sounds than what the human ear can detect. She takes a job on the ship to find out more about Merioid, but her hidden agenda is to try to convince the harvesters to stop targeting Orenya.

So would this be acceptable for the RPG? I'm a little bit unsure about it since magic is involved, but hopefully with the explanation of it being due to the Merioid mist, it works. (In fact, maybe it could be used in the RPG as an example of what Merioid could do if a planet is exposed to it long enough.) If so, I'll start on a signup... though because of finals, I won't be able to complete it until next weekend. If not, I can make some modifications...
    Last edited by Kiruria; 8th December 2013 at 4:13 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

operation
    revival i need to post this here so i can edit at work so this will be done around 17 hours from this post

We had a rough start
    I was pretty inactive.
    Aprox~ 3 years have past since that stage. I hope we can both start fresh.
    -
        Spoiler:- Databank:

Name:Ryan Evalyr(Eva-linear)

Race: Human(Sub-Archiynior*)

Sex: Male

Description:

Personality:

History:

Motives:

Abilities:
    +Pathogen Immunity. Due to the core within Ryan, most infections will not get past his skin, even when human.

0Healing Blood. In Archiynior form, Ryan is able to use his blood to sterilize and repair even the worse of wounds. Do realize that this needs Ryan to be bleeding a large amount, and when someone is bleeding, things cannot go well.

0Friendly. Maybe overly so.

0---Focused Plasma. EXTREMELY VULNERABLE IF CORE IS HIT, MAY DETONATE IF DAMAGE IS NOT REPAIRED. LEAKING CORE CAN BE SOURCE OF POWER.....

+Evolutionary Xenobotany. In Archiynior form, Ryan is able to sustain himself in environments humans cannot dream of walking on without protection. Also gives him the ability to move unhindered in any terrain.

-Loses all equipment upon transformation, besides his Field Patch.

-Gullible

-No proper combat experience.

-Minor Baryonic Shielding. Since Ryan is not a complete Archiynior, his body can still be damaged by non-kinetic projectiles to his chest.

Equipment:
    Xors "Delivery"
    Made from synthetic substances and materials, the armor is made to be resistant to kinetic forces. This blue, bandage-looking armor allows the user to run swiftly through the battlefield with his only fear being projectiles not of the kinetic sort. Covers the entire body not including the head and chest. Holds two combat knives along the upper arms and above the ankles respectively, having 4 in total.

Zos "Specialist"
    A black chestplate resembling something from the dark ages, it is fluid-packed, normally with 0.5 liters of Merioid. It does not need to be changed and the armor is incredibly valuable, going for as much as 2.5 times the Merioid within it's price. Covered in armored padding, relatively defended from kinetic projectiles, and is heat-light projectile resistant. The Merioid can be used directly on anything by inserting an extremely deformed, elongated injector into the object or person. The sting will slightly burn the skin around the insertion point.

Aeon "Burst"
    A blue helmet that holds a dark blue visor that covers the entire face of the wearer. It can transition from opaque and transparent from outside view depending on the wearer's configurations. Two small orbs located on the sides of the helmet emit light much like that of a torchlight, and can focus onto specific areas and objects. The light can be switched to infra-red or even ultrasound if needed. If the latter though, requires an external battery to be plugged into the back of the helmet. The helmet itself contains a small motherboard coded to scan for blood and organic substances, and automatically accesses it's databanks to learn what it is, or to get info on the blood, like it's blood type, age, race or even how long it has been there. The helmet was once an old-age combat helmet, used by the pilots of star cruisers, so it has a slightly outdated lock-on and prediction system too.
    Last edited by AzerWrath; 11th December 2013 at 3:35 PM.
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    And all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.
    A sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.