Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SU]PMD:Dawn of Destruction[SU] PG-15

I get what you mean, but we could just roleplay a day or two before going....?Ah, whatever.I'll wait.
    , the god of glitches

I'll drop in a reserve please - not sure on members yet.

Okay! Not sure if Mon is here, but personally I'm happy that you're gonna join~
    , the god of glitches

Okay you are reserved.
    Credit to Lynchy

Some say that I'm all fake
    Boy that's a big mistake
    I challenge anyone, life or death, your choice to make

Bumping this thing.

Bump
    Up
    My
    Page
    , the god of glitches

Reservation please!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Okay you're reserved.
    Credit to Lynchy

Ish anyone here?
    , the god of glitches

Pretty sure i will have my SU up this weekend. and i have friday off

Name: Brian
    Species: Cubone
    Appearance: Normal Cubone. Except it has a orange bandana wrapped around its neck, and its skull helmet has a orang tint to it.
    History: (At least two good paragraphs)
    Personality: Brian is hard headed, always arguing ot get his point across. But he is very caring and smart. He is shy at first, but loves to help others. He is also hot headed and short tempered, so when agitated, he will most likely blow up. He loves to make friends and tries his best ot alays be thre when he is needed. Brian's family and friends come first before anything. Especially himself, he isnt very selfish and will give his last piece of food to a strving pokemon. He is very Brave, and when he is hyper, very energetic, not caring what others think. But when he finally calms down from his hyer state, he calms down and is very shy about everything he does. Brian is very smart and wise about what to do, he thinks of how things will affect them in the long run, the futre. Will it help or hurt the team.? Brian will find a way whether its a minute or a day. He tries to find whats better for others.
    Side: Exploration
    Other: Willing to be on any team

Will finish the rest tomorrow!!!

Name: Darron
    Species: Bulbasaur
    History: Founded from throughout the depths of the abundance of shadows that lurked beyond. His family dissipated, entirely eradicated from his current knowledge and memory. Fading into just a silhouette of the dark ambience he used to know. The warmth and security he felt.
    The flames cast over the horizon, the screams, the pain. The flash of death.
    Darron is a definitive example of one that escaped the pain, and call of death. Whenever within proximity, his presence is almost discernible. His desolate eyes stare into the tyrannical world that has harmed him.

(He has kind of, an inhumane background. I'll explain further as the RP broadens).

Appearance: A broad gash just above his lower fore-head; when in conflict, and fleeing of his home town, he obtained this scar. He looks back on to it as an emblem of his crippled history.
    Personality: Quite and apprehensive, as stated, his presence is almost discernible. Easily swayed and pressured in one simple direction, often wavered within the conflicting majority.
    One of the sole reason he has journeyed, to yet risk his individual, apathetic life is because of the icons he looks up to. That have catered to several, many, varied others, in favor of them.
    Side: Exploration.
    Other: As 'I'manokie12'; he'd be willing to part with any.
    Last edited by PixelByte; 2nd December 2013 at 8:16 PM.

Name: Robert
    Species: Riolu
    Appearance: Normal Riolu, except he has a red bandana around his neck.
    History: In another world, Robert was a young teen in a world where Pokemon were nothing more than a popular video game series. He was a typical high school kid, but he had an undiscovered secret to him, one that would make itself apparent one winter day. He and his best friend Lilly were out taking a walk one day during a light snowfall. She soon during their walk confessed her love to him. Robert felt his heart thump in his chest, but soon after his energy and consciousness began to fade as he collapsed. According to the paramedics, Robert had Arrythmia, a heart disease that weakened the muscles of the heart. They were surprised he had been able to go for so long without this ever making itself present before.

As he lay there unconscious in the ICU bed that night, in his mind he saw a bright light and a gentle voice, asking for help. Not sure if this was real or some sort of afterlife, Robert agreed. He felt himself pulled through some sort of portal before appearing a mile high over a beach. Evidently whoever sent him and transformed him into a Riolu didn't have the time or decency to simply place him on the ground. The now Riolu crashed onto the beach, once more losing consciousness.

Personality: Robert is a tough, no-nonsense kind of guy. He hates bullies and people who use others to get their way. He is a kind person at heart, and is easy to become friends with. And he will defend his friends at any cost. He has a strong sense of justice and is not easily fooled.

Side: Exploration

Other: Taking the traditional route of the PMD games for this character. Willing to form a Team, known as Team Alpha.
    Last edited by Zorupix; 9th December 2013 at 3:27 PM.
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12