Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 162

Thread: Silver Souls Graphics

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where ever the wind blows
    Posts
    48

    Default

    simple Banner Request Form
    Images (up to 3): a swampert on the right side a carracosta on the left Feraligator in the middle
    Background (may be image or solid color): water
    Text:Aquariomasters sea side shop
    Font (dafont.com): which ever font does not mess up the picture
    Text Color: purple letters
    Notes:
    Last edited by aquriomaster; 10th November 2012 at 8:01 PM.

    3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627


    .

    I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Done! I added a red tint to it, so it the text is hard to read, tell me and I'll remove it.


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/NaziZombies.png[/IMG]
    Thanks I love it! The red tint adds a nice post-apocalyptic effect like I asked. Thanks!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquriomaster View Post
    simple Banner Request Form
    Images (up to 3): a swampert on the right side a carracosta on the left Feraligator in the middle
    Background (may be image or solid color): water
    Text:Aquariomasters sea side shop
    Font (dafont.com): which ever font does not mess up the picture
    Text Color: purple letters
    Notes:
    Done (4)! I'm sorry that took so long, life got in the way.


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/Aquiomasters_zps5dc49e1a.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Sketchie; 23rd November 2012 at 1:51 PM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where ever the wind blows
    Posts
    48

    Default

    thank you very much if it is not of any trouble to you could you pm/vm me when it is ready

    3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627


    .

    I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    51

    Default


    Looks great.



        Spoiler:- Credit:

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Pokemon Fusions Request Form
    Pokemon (2): Scizor and Gliscor
    What on what (head on body, arm on body, etc.) The left claw of Gliscor, the right claw of Scizor, the wings of Scizor, the head is Scizor but with Gliscor ears and mouth, and then the body from Scizor in Gliscors colors. Arms from Scizor.
    Notes: Thanks a lot already!
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    Pokemon Fusions Request Form
    Pokemon (2): Scizor and Gliscor
    What on what (head on body, arm on body, etc.) The left claw of Gliscor, the right claw of Scizor, the wings of Scizor, the head is Scizor but with Gliscor ears and mouth, and then the body from Scizor in Gliscors colors. Arms from Scizor.
    Notes: Thanks a lot already!
    Hey, this actually turned out pretty well. Woot! But this is my first recolored fusion, so tell me if you want any changes.


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/Sciscor_zps47b8a2ea.png[/IMG]
    GUYS GUYS GUYS (Mods, if this is illegal, I'll change it.) GUYS, NEW THINGY IN FUSIONS! I finally figured out how to recolor stuff, so I have colorable fusions.
    Last edited by Sketchie; 23rd November 2012 at 7:32 PM.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Rainbow Request From dirkac
    Back image: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/us...g.html?filters[term]=Hippowdon&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=5
    Front image: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/us...g.html?filters[term]=Hippopotas&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=2
    Strip Colour (L to R): This to this
    Strip Positioning: Vertical
    Text: Sinnoh Ground Type
    Font: same as usual please
    Text Colour: White
    Notes: Sorry for not beng here for so long, got too caught up in other things.[/QUOTE]

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Rainbow Request From dirkac
    Back image: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/us...g.html?filters[term]=Hippowdon&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=5
    Front image: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/us...g.html?filters[term]=Hippopotas&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=2
    Strip Colour (L to R): This to this
    Strip Positioning: Vertical
    Text: Sinnoh Ground Type
    Font: same as usual please
    Text Colour: White
    Notes: Sorry for not beng here for so long, got too caught up in other things.
    It's okay. Done!The images didn't work very well, but I'm going to let it slide and find you some more images because I am SO BORED.


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/SinnohGroundType_zps8f35d2fe.png[/IMG]

    And Imma say it again:
    GUYS GUYS GUYS (Mods, if this is illegal, I'll change it.) GUYS, NEW THINGY IN FUSIONS! I finally figured out how to recolor stuff, so I have colorable fusions.
    I've been so bored since my last two requests, and I'm hungry for another request.
    Last edited by Sketchie; 24th November 2012 at 2:59 AM.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    It's okay. Done!The images didn't work very well, but I'm going to let it slide and find you some more images because I am SO BORED.


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/SinnohGroundType_zps8f35d2fe.png[/IMG]

    And Imma say it again:
    GUYS GUYS GUYS (Mods, if this is illegal, I'll change it.) GUYS, NEW THINGY IN FUSIONS! I finally figured out how to recolor stuff, so I have colorable fusions.
    I've been so bored since my last two requests, and I'm hungry for another request.
    Thanks Sketch! Sorry for not being here so long... I'll request another, oh, like, 12 soon.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    'Kay guys, another announcement. I am looking for another worker. I want to make the shop a bit more of a happier place, rising from one shop person to two. Right now I am looking for ONE other artist. PM me three examples of the services you plan to do, as well as the forms that go with them. AND- one slot is reserved for a new artist. I will not reveal his/her identity until he/she confirms he/she will be working here.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Hello! I heard your shop hasn't been very active lately! I also heard that you left PokeForce. (I'm subscribed to it for unknown means...)

    Pokemon Fusions Request Form
    Pokemon (2): Flareon and Pachirisu
    Base: Flareon
    What on what (head on body, arm on body, etc.): I would just like Flareon's Tail, replaced with Pachirisu's Tail.
    Notes: None

    Thanks in Advance!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Hello! I heard your shop hasn't been very active lately! I also heard that you left PokeForce. (I'm subscribed to it for unknown means...)

    Pokemon Fusions Request Form
    Pokemon (2): Flareon and Pachirisu
    Base: Flareon
    What on what (head on body, arm on body, etc.): I would just like Flareon's Tail, replaced with Pachirisu's Tail.
    Notes: None

    Thanks in Advance!
    Done! Yes, I have quit pokeforce. It's kinda funny, I was only there for a couple days. But I'm not the battling type, so...


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/Flarisu_zpsfabfd2eb.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Sketchie; 27th November 2012 at 11:41 PM.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Done! Yes, I have quit pokeforce. It's kinda funny, I was only there for a couple days. But I'm not the battling type, so...


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/Flarisu_zpsfabfd2eb.png[/IMG]
    Thanks so much! It looks better then I expected! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Simple Banner Request Form
    **I want something very similar to my current banner which advertises my FanFic**
    Images (up to 3): Lyra and Hilbert (In the Middle); Darumaka and Bayleef on the side of Lyra; Dewott and Nuzleaf on the side of Hilbert
    Background (may be image or solid color): http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/...9a3482914c.jpg
    Text: Pokemon: The Next Generation / Then beneath that simply put "A Fan Fiction"
    Font (dafont.com): Pokemon
    Text Color: White with a Golden outline, similar to my current banner
    Notes: If this is not something you do, I totally understand, but if you can do it for me, thank you.

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Simple Banner Request Form
    **I want something very similar to my current banner which advertises my FanFic**
    Images (up to 3): Lyra and Hilbert (In the Middle); Darumaka and Bayleef on the side of Lyra; Dewott and Nuzleaf on the side of Hilbert
    Background (may be image or solid color): http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/...9a3482914c.jpg
    Text: Pokemon: The Next Generation / Then beneath that simply put "A Fan Fiction"
    Font (dafont.com): Pokemon
    Text Color: White with a Golden outline, similar to my current banner
    Notes: If this is not something you do, I totally understand, but if you can do it for me, thank you.
    Done! Finally, sorry that took so long.


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/PokemonNextGen_zps9ff20acd.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Sketchie; 6th December 2012 at 2:55 AM.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    I can do this. HOWEVER- you are bypassing the image limit. I'm giving you a warning only because my shop has been so dormant.
    I understand the image limit, that is why I left a note at the end saying that you did not have to do it... Thanks for doing it, however!!!

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Hey, no big deal it took so long, but any chance you can make the text "pop" some more and not have it be solid at the bottom? Also, could you shrink the Pokemon a little bit? (Nuzleaf seem over-powering, haha)

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  19. #94
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Rainbow Banner Request Form
    Back image: Landorus
    Front image: Terrakion
    Stripe colors (L to R, Top to Bottom, please): L to R, Light shade of brown to dark shade of brown
    Stripe positioning: (diagonal, horizontal, or vertical): Vertical
    Number of stripes: 5
    Text: Terror of the Desert
    Font (dafont.com): Im not so good with this stuff (I can never seem to pick the best one) so can you help me pick it? Thankss
    Text color: Brown or Orange (whichever looks better)
    Notes: THANKS!!!!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Hey, no big deal it took so long, but any chance you can make the text "pop" some more and not have it be solid at the bottom? Also, could you shrink the Pokemon a little bit? (Nuzleaf seem over-powering, haha)
    Better? I'm not quite sure how to make the text pop, I'm sorry...


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/PokemonNextGenAlt1_zps83f7e22b.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Rainbow Banner Request Form
    Back image: Landorus
    Front image: Terrakion
    Stripe colors (L to R, Top to Bottom, please): L to R, Light shade of brown to dark shade of brown
    Stripe positioning: (diagonal, horizontal, or vertical): Vertical
    Number of stripes: 5
    Text: Terror of the Desert
    Font (dafont.com): Im not so good with this stuff (I can never seem to pick the best one) so can you help me pick it? Thankss
    Text color: Brown or Orange (whichever looks better)
    Notes: THANKS!!!!
    Done! (2)


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/TerrorofDesert_zps25d02732.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Sketchie; 7th December 2012 at 12:13 AM.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Thanks TheSketchQueen!

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  22. #97
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    304

    Default

    That looks great, thanks SketchQueen~
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Simple Banner Request Form
    Images (up to 3): Chickorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
    Background (may be image or solid color): black
    Text: We may be old. . . but we are the best
    Font (dafont.com):shanghai
    Text Color: Red
    Notes: can you have Cyndaquil have his flames on his back? Thanks!!

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    Simple Banner Request Form
    Images (up to 3): Chickorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
    Background (may be image or solid color): black
    Text: We may be old. . . but we are the best
    Font (dafont.com):shanghai
    Text Color: Red
    Notes: can you have Cyndaquil have his flames on his back? Thanks!!
    Done! I thought just back was a bit weird... didn't flow well, so I added some gray effects to break it up. I can always change that, if you don't like it.


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/TheBest_zpsb8206beb.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Sketchie; 30th December 2012 at 2:36 AM.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Done! I thought just back was a bit weird... didn't flow well, so I added some gray effects to break it up. I can always change that, if you don't like it.


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/TheBest_zpsb8206beb.png[/IMG]
    Thanks! Looks awesome!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •