The drill during the e-Card arc in Kaiji but it made it so much better.
In all seriousness though, Kanokon, nobody replied to me when I mentioned it earlier. Spoiler:- my summary of some disturbing scenes instead of posting clips of them which I'm too scared to hunt down:
- the male lead looks like a 10 year old
- the busty female lead is a fox spirit who wants the male lead's penis for no apparent reason and is constantly wanting to have sex with him
- there's a lolicon wolf spirit who also wants the male lead's penis for no apparent reason
- the wolf spirit attempts to arouse the male lead by wearing nothing but band-aids over her private parts
- the fox spirit attempt to have coitus with the male lead in the middle of the streets by putting up a barrier that people can't see into (wolf spirit breaks it and everybody sees)
- when visiting the fox spirit's mother (who's bosom is also ample) arouses the male lead by rubbing her breasts against his back
- the fox spirit's breasts grow smaller when her power begins to dwindle down as the series draws to an end
- one time, the fox spirit makes arousing cooking for the male lead (2 eggs with pink died yolks with cranberries in the middle of them)
- another time, she attempts to arouse the male lead by making him come have some udon, she cooked it in the bath butt-naked and is picking it up and dropping them, letting the white tinted noodles ooze between her cleavage making her breasts bounce afterwards, the male lead agrees to eating but turns away and accidentally pinches her nipple with his chopsticks
You know what? I had a lot of fun typing out these scenarios, gave me a good laugh but now I feel like vomiting since I ate some yakisoba for dinner.
Actually, scratch fan service shows, they're barely disturbing when you consider some fan bases out there.
Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:
4038-6122-7281 private message me if you want to swap friend codes
I've watched that whole thing before. It's like a different take on the early Mario universe and I liked it. But have you seen the Mario anime shorts? They're from 1989 (SMB 3 era) and are fairy tales with Mario characters. They're...pretty weird...