UGH...MoMP...that was a train-wreck. At least the dubbing now is league's better than...THAT. -_-
It was so bad it wasn't funny.
The special itself was...weird. The dubbing was...truly awful. Truly a terrible, terrible 10th "Anniversary" Special.
The only saving grace of the redub is that Sarah Natochenny spared us from Kayzie Rogers' rendition of Ash. It still wasn't any good at all. Bill and Michele only redubbed two lines with new lines, Sarah maybe one, and the voices sounded exactly the same to me (except Ash- a tad better).
After that, I'm not expecting a good one if it airs.
"If Pikachu becomes a Raichu, I might be able to win that badge. On the other hand, to make it evolve just to fight...I would be just like Surge...Pikachu, what do you want to do? I really wanna beat that Surge, but I also don't want to force you to evolve if you'd be happier staying the way you are now." -- The Best Ash: OS Ash, ESS
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP = XY
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) > TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Games: XY > BW > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
4. The Manga: RSE > RBY > BW > DPPT > GSC
5. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 94.7/100.
6. The Movies: OS > AG > DP = BW