UGH...MoMP...that was a train-wreck. At least the dubbing now is league's better than...THAT. -_-
It was so bad it wasn't funny.
The special itself was...weird. The dubbing was...truly awful. Truly a terrible, terrible 10th "Anniversary" Special.
The only saving grace of the redub is that Sarah Natochenny spared us from Kayzie Rogers' rendition of Ash. It still wasn't any good at all. Bill and Michele only redubbed two lines with new lines, Sarah maybe one, and the voices sounded exactly the same to me (except Ash- a tad better).
After that, I'm not expecting a good one if it airs.
Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
"It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer