View Poll Results: Which Pokemon should be the mascot of Dragon Tamer Club

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonair

    11 8.80%
  • Dragonite

    35 28.00%
  • Kingdra

    7 5.60%
  • Garchomp

    21 16.80%
  • Flygon

    22 17.60%
  • Palkia

    3 2.40%
  • Dialga

    8 6.40%
  • Giratina

    8 6.40%
  • Altaria

    10 8.00%
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew661 View Post
    Gyarados [the rest of this post have been cut out for random purposes] sould be dragons
    gyarados is a flying type but cant learn very many flying attack he might as well be a dragon
    Let me be free...

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Gyarados can't even learn fly DDD:


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  3. #28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew661 View Post
    gyarados is a flying type but cant learn very many flying attack he might as well be a dragon
    I agree Gyarados should be Water/Dragon.

    It probably is a Flying Type due to Gyarados having the ability to float for some odd reason... :/

    And I've always thought that Gyarados should have the Ability Levitate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    odd reason (messing whit quotes are fun this is my edit me mew661 just so you know )

    And I've always thought that Gyarados should have the Ability Levitate.
    but it does need levitate cuase it can fly
    Let me be free...

  5. #30
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew661 View Post
    but it does need levitate cuase it can fly
    Oh! I mean to say that it should have the ability Levitate and be Water/Dragon

    And Gyarados should be able to learn: (via Leveling up)

    Outrage
    Dragon Tail
    Dragonbreath
    Dragon Rush

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Hey guys, anyways I was thinking of a mascot for the club. Any ideas, by the way, it must be a dragon-type.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Hey guys, anyways I was thinking of a mascot for the club. Any ideas, by the way, it must be a dragon-type.
    Well... It could be either Dratini, Dragonite (too common), Dialga, Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem.

    They seem worthy of being mascots.

    I personally would recommend Dialga. It would be different then a Dragonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Hey guys, anyways I was thinking of a mascot for the club. Any ideas, by the way, it must be a dragon-type.
    DRAGONITE! He is the first dragon type !
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Well... It could be either Dratini, Dragonite (too common), Dialga, Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem.

    They seem worthy of being mascots.

    I personally would recommend Dialga. It would be different then a Dragonite.
    how about dialga paika and giratina as the masscout
    Let me be free...

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Actually I was thinking of Dragonairr ;3
    But it's your club as well too ^_^
    Gonna make a poll,


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    But it's your club as well too ^_^
    wait ducklett WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN lol
    Let me be free...

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    I meant like... I'm giving you an option of a choice of pokemon ._.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  13. #38
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Actually I was thinking of Dragonairr ;3
    But it's your club as well too ^_^
    Gonna make a poll,
    Wait, I'm a Co-Owner?!

    EDIT: Ninja'd

    XD Ok Never mind then ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    oh haha *cough* i knew that make it last for three days
    Let me be free...

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Unless you want to be co-owner ... it's fine with me.

    Okay, back to pokemon,

    Strongest dragon-type pokemon? (Meaning, good stats, moveset, etc.)


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    arcues with a dragon plate techally
    Let me be free...

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    LOL, yeah. BUT, I'm talking about non-legendaries like Dragonite and stuff ^_^


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Unless you want to be co-owner ... it's fine with me.

    Okay, back to pokemon,

    Strongest dragon-type pokemon? (Meaning, good stats, moveset, etc.)
    Ok I'll be a Co-Owner! ^_^

    But I'll have you know, I do own the 2nd most famous Club on Serebii but I will try to post here a lot.

    Well.... I think the strongest is Haxorus with a Base Attack Stat of 147!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Need any like admins ???
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Ok I'll be a Co-Owner! ^_^

    But I'll have you know, I do own the 2nd most famous Club on Serebii but I will try to post here a lot.

    Well.... I think the strongest is Haxorus with a Base Attack Stat of 147!!!
    Well then.. I think you must be professional. LOL. Anyways, you're officially Co-owner ^_^


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

    Name: TouyaBlack
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Salamance!
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Cause it can learn fly while leveling up
    What's interesting about Pokemon: How you can like battle people with monsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Well then.. I think you must be professional. LOL. Anyways, you're officially Co-owner ^_^
    Thank You! ^_^

    I suggest that you edit the 1st post showing that I'm a Co-Owner

    EDIT: Never mind I just saw it on the 1st post ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

    Name: TouyaBlack
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Salamance!
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Cause it can learn fly while leveling up
    What's interesting about Pokemon: How you can like battle people with monsters.
    Application DENIED

    Reason; you forgot *COUGH*... test, check the format again.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Application DENIED

    Reason; you forgot *COUGH*... test, check the format again.
    Shoot. Let me try again. xO

    Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

    Name: TouyaBlack
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Salamance!
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Cause it can learn fly while leveling up
    What's interesting about Pokemon: How you can like battle people with monsters.
    Test: Is it a Dragonair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    Shoot. Let me try again. xO

    Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

    Name: TouyaBlack
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Salamance!
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Cause it can learn fly while leveling up
    What's interesting about Pokemon: How you can like battle people with monsters.
    Test: Is it a Dragonair?
    Welcome back again, LOL
    Application ACCEPTED


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •