• Giratina

8 6.40%
  • Altaria

10 8.00%
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

Quote Originally Posted by t0pcAt View Post
    But some Dragons. I would like make corrections. Just need to be altered a bit.
    I agree. Esp. Druddigon. I apologize for bringing that up twice now. I just didn't really like it's design @ all

You're fine. And, yeah. I don't either. They lost creativity there. Zekrom is black, thought they could make it a dark/dragon type at least. Some body parts such as the wings are okay. and take off the thingys over its claws. But, yeah Druddigon, and Zekrom, just not craving their designs.
    Well the idea behind Zekrom & Reshiram was the whole concept between Black & White.

Black was technological/industrial themed as White was pure/natural themed.

Zekrom was Electric because electricity is thought of as technological while Reshiram was Fire because fire is more natural.

I'm sure you can find a more in depth version but that is just my take on it.

I actually like how Zekrom made its first appearance in the Unova region. It was so cool, with it's electricity x]
    I'm not a fan of it's design, but I like it's typing. Dragon/Electric sounds AWESOME !

Ooh, and btw. I have updated everything.. which means people are on the list, so no drama.
    People who are inactive are going off the list next week. So, like.. get your *** here.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

WHAA, you haven't played BW or BW2?
    You should, it's really improved x]

I never played Black and White. So.. that's why I was confused. I'm going to though.

Well the same applies in BW2 (I don't know if you played those either)

They don't really explain that in the game. You have to do a little personal speculation/research.

I never played Black and White. So.. that's why I was confused. I'm going to though.

You def need to play BW and BW2

I've always wanted a fluffy or furry dragon, and no Altaria doesn't count :P

hey! sorry i havnt posted this week ive been really busy but to get caught up my favorite shiny is rayquaza my least favorite is garchomp. I think they did a pretty good job introducing zekrom and reshiram. and as for a new dragon i would love to see something that is more jagged and perhaps more scaly i guess i just want a really mean and nasty looking dragon that when you battle people they are just like ooooh crap haha

My battle team

looking for

Are we talking fluffy like Falcor from the Never Ending Story?

Altaria's kind of fluffy would be cool to touch lool.
    But most dragons people prefer to make have rough and strong skin.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Topics Available:
    - If you could redesign a Dragon-type Pokemon using the parts of any other Pokemon, what parts would you use and what would you name it?

New Topic:
    - If you could change a Dragons typing, which one would you change and why?
    - If you could take out any part of a dragon's body which would it be and why?
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 16th November 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Well, you could say Reshiram is furry. It looks like it's covered in feathers.

Lool.. I'm not sure actually. I think it may have feathers on it's wing seeing as though birds have wings, and they're feathery.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=re...9,r:3,s:0,i:78

Take a look here.. okay, those spikey things that are going out probably is fluff/fur ?

Ooh thats nice, they decided to make Reshiram's crotch look like it's furry, LOL. Anyways, I lurve Reshiram's look.. the white fur/fluff makes it look very elegant. Also Dragon//Fire is one of the most coolest typings x]

so just curious if anyone feels the way that i do... do you guys like finding wild dragons and raising them or do you like breeding your own and raising it from an egg? i love raising them from eggs cuz i think it really makes them your own and you can almost create a sort of chemistry with them. just curious to hear other opinions

My battle team

looking for

Lool, depends whether I'm bothered or not to do it. Tbh, I'm a lazy person >_>
    But I usually catch from the wild, ditto it.. let them make an egg, then.. yeah. Otherwise I'll get someone to do it for me, and we trade LOL.. x]

yea i try to use ditto then try and get the right nature that i want and then work with those guys. plus prob the best way to get EVs

My battle team

looking for

Topics Available:
    - If you could redesign a Dragon-type Pokemon using the parts of any other Pokemon, what parts would you use and what would you name it?

New Topics:

I would change Gyarados's typing to Dragon/Water, awesome typing though it has 4 weaknesses.
    Maybe Salamence, I know this has been said before but I like the idea of Dragon/Steel. Oh and I reckon Shelgon should be too x]

17/11/2012 - We reached our first 100 pages.
    Thanks to you guys !
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 17th November 2012 at 2:13 AM.

Flygon, in my opinion, should be a Groung/Bug-Type. It just seems to suit it better.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

probably reshirams fur around the you know what... xD
    to inapropro for pokemon xP

These topics are um...

Uh, could I make a little suggestion? How about we add a Dragon Dex? A little dex showing the national dex number, a userbar, that jumpy icon and they're sprite in the OP with a link to the Serebii page for them?

Wouldn't it be handy? We could make our own miniature dex.

Oh. And Horsea and the like included of course.

Thanks for the idea, lool. I like it, I'm getting right on it. Right now I just need to like link the things to Serebii. They need to update the pokemon icon thingie, cause when i did ;646;, it didn't show up with the Unova pokemon. But whatever, I can find another pokemon icon thing to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Thanks for the idea, lool. I like it, I'm getting right on it. Right now I just need to like link the things to Serebii. They need to update the pokemon icon thingie, cause when i did ;646;, it didn't show up with the Unova pokemon. But whatever, I can find another pokemon icon thing to replace.
    It's actually

You use : (colon) instead of ; (semi-colon) for Gen V Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    It's actually

You use : (colon) instead of ; (semi-colon) for Gen V Pokemon
    Ooh, lool.. I never knew that -_-, thanks! Anyways, just wanna tell everyone that the DragonDex has been created and is on the first post. You should really thank dirkac, he's the one who thought of it and I just made it. So basically the DragonDex just shows all dragon-types (even pre-evo's) and has a link attached linking to the serebii pokemon page and it has all the information. If you see a mistake or I should add a pokemon, tell me please!

Ooh, lool.. I never knew that -_-, thanks! Anyways, just wanna tell everyone that the DragonDex has been created and is on the first post. You should really thank dirkac, he's the one who thought of it and I just made it. So basically the DragonDex just shows all dragon-types (even pre-evo's) and has a link attached linking to the serebii pokemon page and it has all the information. If you see a mistake or I should add a pokemon, tell me please!
    Dialga's sprite isn't right. But this is good and should prove very useful in discussions ^^

If you could change a Dragons typing, which one would you change and why?
    I feel like Exploud should be Normal/Dragon. Don't ask me why; I don't know. I also think Druddigon should be a Dragon/Rock type. It makes sense since it's classified as a Cave Pokemon, it's partially based on a gargoyle, and is found in caves and cave-like places. Plus, it would give it another strong STAB to work with!

Charizard...please make it a Fire/Dragon

Flying/Fire was the demise of Charizard and it is in my top 5 all-time worst moves by Game Freak

Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast