8 6.40%
  • Giratina

8 6.40%
  • Altaria

10 8.00%
Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

i would create a cool grass dragon and the myth would be about how it gave nature its life XD

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

._. Create a myth?

I'll use my Foregon/Teragon/Marigon trio from I don't know how many pages back.

Once Kyogre, Glrudon and Rayquaza shaled the sea kand and sky, they went into a depp soumber...

Regigigas then towed the continents.

After these events, two Pokémon were born.

One is Marigon, who was born from the pressure of the deepseas.
    the other is Teragon , who was born from the pressure of the land.

These two were said to have benn born to protect what Kyogre and Groudon created...

However, the planet was barren, and lonely, because there was no life.

From the sky there dropped another dragon, Foregon.

The moment Foregon stepped on this planet, plants and animals and Pokémon appeared...

... And that's my littlw myth on my Dragon trio, intermixed with pokémythology.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    ._. Create a myth?

I'll use my Foregon/Teragon/Marigon trio from I don't know how many pages back.

Once Kyogre, Glrudon and Rayquaza shaled the sea kand and sky, they went into a depp soumber...

Regigigas then towed the continents.

After these events, two Pokémon were born.

One is Marigon, who was born from the pressure of the deepseas.
    the other is Teragon , who was born from the pressure of the land.

These two were said to have benn born to protect what Kyogre and Groudon created...

However, the planet was barren, and lonely, because there was no life.

From the sky there dropped another dragon, Foregon.

The moment Foregon stepped on this planet, plants and animals and Pokémon appeared...

... And that's my littlw myth on my Dragon trio, intermixed with pokémythology.
    Your myth has sparked a good question in me. Are Groudon and Kyogre supposed to be Dragons but just don't have the typing?

But this is a good tale indeed ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Your myth has sparked a good question in me. Are Groudon and Kyogre supposed to be Dragons but just don't have the typing?

Perhaps. That would make the trio all similar in that typing. Although, just from how I see it, it might disprove the idea that the two are the complete embodiment of the land and sea. Not saying that it's bad. It would make them more epic.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Well then this calls for a new topic ^^

*Current Topic*
    :: If you could create a Dragon type Pokémon, what would it be?
    I'd create a Dragon/Rock (I really like that typing!) one that would be covered in gems. It'd have high Special Attack, and Special Defense so it could make good use of light reflecting and refracting from the gems. Attacks other than convential Dragon-type would include Solar Beam, Power Gem, Flash Cannon and other light-based attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    I'd create a Dragon/Rock (I really like that typing!) one that would be covered in gems. It'd have high Special Attack, and Special Defense so it could make good use of light reflecting and refracting from the gems. Attacks other than convential Dragon-type would include Solar Beam, Power Gem, Flash Cannon and other light-based attacks.
    Sounds pretty unique and cool @ the same time ^^

I love defensive Pokemon that can pack a punch. Hard to come by w/ Dragons

Eww, rock dragon is a horribad defensive typing.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    2 Things:

1:: I'm not seeing you on our members list. Are you currently in this club?
    2:: Hydreigon is almost as bad typing-wise. Talk about glass cannon. I don't care what it's stats are.

Thanks, might elaborate on what theses three represent though.

Teragon (Dragon/Ground), represents how there are plates of earth that shift around causing earthquakes, but also keeping the land stable.

Marigon (Dragon/Water), represents the curretns of the water that indirectly sometimes cause tsunamis, but also keep life flowing.

Foregon (Dragon/Grass), is based on forestatio. And life, and how it should be preserved because otherwise you will not be able to get it back.

Ground, Water, Life.

Originally opted for a Flying but it would make too similar to the Wrather Trio.

This is basially the Guardian Trio,

2 Things:

1:: I'm not seeing you on our members list. Are you currently in this club?
    2:: Hydreigon is almost as bad typing-wise. Talk about glass cannon. I don't care what it's stats are.
    Well I used to -.- then I got banned and that probably did it in for me.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post15184322

Thanks, might elaborate on what theses three represent though.

Teragon (Dragon/Ground), represents how there are plates of earth that shift around causing earthquakes, but also keeping the land stable.

Marigon (Dragon/Water), represents the curretns of the water that indirectly sometimes cause tsunamis, but also keep life flowing.

Foregon (Dragon/Grass), is based on forestatio. And life, and how it should be preserved because otherwise you will not be able to get it back.

Ground, Water, Life.

Originally opted for a Flying but it would make too similar to the Wrather Trio.

This is basially the Guardian Trio,
    I'm really liking this group. Particularly the backstory and their typing. Nice job.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    I'm really liking this group. Particularly the backstory and their typing. Nice job.
    Thanks... I could tell the way to awaken them and where they are located too if you want :P

*Current Topic*

*New Topic*
    :: Create a new Pokémon Myth that involves a Dragon-type Pokémon. (Dragon-type can be new or created)
    Long ago, when the earth was but a lifeless rock in space, arceus came to be from an egg. First, he created Giratina, to be his lieutenant. Then he brought about Dialga and Palkia to control time and space. Then, a new dragon appeared from the far reaches of space. It was called Serpenex, and was a snake-like ghost/dragon. It's power created the Spirit World. A Rock/Dragon called Terrainex arose from a dark trench in the earth. It's power raised the mountains. The two new dragons found themselves inexorably intwined with each other. If one declined, so did the other. Over time, they grew tired of each other, and they fought battle after battle. At their great final battle, each wrought its greatest creation. Serpenex created the Distortion World, and Terrainex created Mt. Coronet. They fought to a standstill, until they both had to seek refuge in their own domains. To this day, Serpenex slumbers in the Spirit World, and Terrainex slumbers deep within Mt. Coronet. It is said that only one with a pure heart and intentions can awaken them... Around this time, Giratina tried to have too much power and was banished to the Distortion World as a prison. Kyogre and Groudon where next, making land and sea, before clashing in a cataclysmic battle that destroyed all other creatures that weren't legendaries. Rayquaza came into being to prevent such a thing from ever happening again. Regigigas then moved the continents, while Ho-oh was formed by sunbeams and Lugia was made by moonbeams. Latios and Latias were made protectors of the sky. Lastly, Mew came to be to populate the earth with all other pokemon.
    Last edited by Da_bomb.com; 22nd November 2012 at 1:23 PM.

Sig under construction

Pokemon beast... this must go in the next generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    What are you talking about?

My poke dragon I would create

Dragon/fighting

Name-Hyperion

Moves
    -Dragon Dance
    -Breaking Fist (his pyhsical attack exclusive only to him)
    BP 120 Acc 100
    -Draco Meteor
    -protect

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post

Dragon/fighting

Name-Hyperion

Moves
    -Dragon Dance
    BP 120 Acc 100
    -Draco Meteor
    -protect
    Ah yes! Thanks for reminding me ^^

I was thinking about a Dragon/Fighting-type. That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    *Tips hat* thank you very much. I've put a lot of thought into it. Properly it would be a trio but I couldn't think of anything else that hadn't been already taken by other legends.

Sig under construction

Ah yes! Thanks for reminding me ^^

I was thinking about a Dragon/Fighting-type. That would be awesome
    I really hope game freak decides to finally do a dragon/fighting type. He would wreck shop everytime

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    First of all, saying "Eww, that's bad defensive typing" is not tolerated here, 7. No FLAMING, TROLLING or BASHING - Don't criticize Dragon-type pokemon. 2nd of all, I may of wiped you out of the member list because you were inactive or banned from Serebii.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    Long ago, when the earth was but a lifeless rock in space, arceus came to be from an egg. First, he created Giratina, to be his lieutenant. Then he brought about Dialga and Palkia to control time and space. Then, a new dragon appeared from the far reaches of space. It was called Serpenex, and was a snake-like ghost/dragon. It's power created the Spirit World. A Rock/Dragon called Terrainex arose from a dark trench in the earth. It's power raised the mountains. The two new dragons found themselves inexorably intwined with each other. If one declined, so did the other. Over time, they grew tired of each other, and they fought battle after battle. At their great final battle, each wrought its greatest creation. Serpenex created the Distortion World, and Terrainex created Mt. Coronet. They fought to a standstill, until they both had to seek refuge in their own domains. To this day, Serpenex slumbers in the Spirit World, and Terrainex slumbers deep within Mt. Coronet. It is said that only one with a pure heart and intentions can awaken them... Around this time, Giratina tried to have too much power and was banished to the Distortion World as a prison. Kyogre and Groudon where next, making land and sea, before clashing in a cataclysmic battle that destroyed all other creatures that weren't legendaries. Rayquaza came into being to prevent such a thing from ever happening again. Regigigas then moved the continents, while Ho-oh was formed by sunbeams and Lugia was made by moonbeams. Latios and Latias were made protectors of the sky. Lastly, Mew came to be to populate the earth with all other pokemon.
    AHH, that's actually pretty good. I like how you've used much detail and grammar. Should give this to GameFreak ^_^, lool.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post

Dragon/fighting

Name-Hyperion

Moves
    -Dragon Dance
    BP 120 Acc 100
    -Draco Meteor
    -protect
    Oo, Dragon/Fighting seems cool for some reason, I got a feeling it will pack a punch. I dun think there are any Dragon/Fighting.. but I'd like to see more of this ;3

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    First of all, saying "Eww, that's bad defensive typing" is not tolerated here, 7. No FLAMING, TROLLING or BASHING - Don't criticize Dragon-type pokemon. 2nd of all, I may of wiped you out of the member list because you were inactive or banned from Serebii.

AHH, that's actually pretty good. I like how you've used much detail and grammar. Should give this to GameFreak ^_^, lool.

Oo, Dragon/Fighting seems cool for some reason, I got a feeling it will pack a punch. I dun think there are any Dragon/Fighting.. but I'd like to see more of this ;3
    I have another idea as well. How bout a Poison/Dragon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    I have another idea as well. How bout a Poison/Dragon?
    Hmmm...that could be interesting. Although it would have to have Levitate to prevent adding another weakness to Ground.

I could see this being a very good defensive Dragon, which we could use more of. 100+ HP/DEF/Sp.Def and a Toxic Stall set would be pretty handsome or a Curse+Rest set. Not to mention the effects of Black Sludge and if it had Poison Heal+Toxic Orb. Could be a good typing with good possibilities ^^

*Current Topic*

*New Topic*
    :: Create a new Pokémon Myth that involves a Dragon-type Pokémon. (Dragon-type can be new or created)
    Gemoceon, the crystal Pokémon

Typing: Rock/Dragon)

Appearance: Looks like a statue of a brownwinged dragon. It's body is brown and hasrings of crystals running down jt's body. It has two gem "wings", and has claws made of crystals. It's feet are flat, and has crystals sticking out. It's fampngs are crystals too. The crystals that line it's body are hollow and filled with a liquid that acts as a lens to light.

Stats:
    BST: 670
    HP: 100
    Attack: 140
    Defense: 150
    Sp. Attack: 80
    Sp. Defense: 150
    Speed: 50

Moveset:
    -- Dig
    -- Slash
    9 Sand Tomb
    18 Pin Needle
    27 Water Pulse
    36 Aqua Jet
    45 Dragon Claw
    45 Earthquake
    54 Dragon Pulse
    63 Earth Power
    72 Dark Pulse
    81 Shadow Claw
    90 Metal Claw
    99 False Swipe
    100 Gem Burst

Gem Burst
    BP: 150
    Physical
    PP: 5-15
    Targets: All on field.
    Type: Rock

... Long ago, when the world was still budding with the life given by Foregon, there came to be yet another dragon.
    Thus dragon was very different than the others, and served nder Teragon.
    It's life was given by Teragon to decorate the world and protect the land if something were to happen to Teragon.
    But Marigon was jealous, and thus made the body of Gemoceon hollow, and filled it with Water.
    Gemoceon is thus e protector of land and sea, but does not have near the power of Marigon, Teragon and Foregon.
    When Marigon, Teragon and Foregon came to sleep, Gemoceon's power dropped.
    Gemoceon, feeling useless, abandoned the world and became a hermit living in the deepest gem filled cave on earth.
    It is said it still sleeps there to this day...

Here's my quick idea for a Poison/Dragon Pokémon.

Arsenigon (A play on arsenic and dragon)

Appearance: Well, perhaps a dragon that's styled as a wyvern, black on the back and most places, purple on its belly, maleficent-green eyes, and spikes angled downwards on the end of its tail. Rough toss out, but it could go somewhere.

Stats:
    Hp: 70
    Atk: 115
    Def: 90
    SpAtk: 105
    SpDef:100
    Spd: 120

This grand creature is seen as a beauty to some, yet a monster to others. It prefers more subtle, dark areas the most, preferring to remain alone usually. For offensive and defensive tactics, this Pokémon relies on the use of Poison attacks and evasive maneuvers in order to protect from opposing enemies.

Moveset:
    -- Dig
    -- Slash
    9 Sand Tomb
    18 Pin Needle
    27 Water Pulse
    36 Aqua Jet
    45 Dragon Claw
    45 Earthquake
    54 Dragon Pulse
    63 Earth Power
    72 Dark Pulse
    81 Shadow Claw
    90 Metal Claw
    99 False Swipe
    100 Gem Burst
    The level 99 False Swipe cracks me up for some reason.

The rest of the level up moves are pretty ridiculous as far as strength goes. I like it ^^

Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast