8 6.40%
  • Giratina

8 6.40%
  • Altaria

10 8.00%
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

Possible Dragon type Pokemon in Pokemon X and Y: Dragon/Fight, Dragon/Grass,
    Dragon/Rock, Dragon Bug. I don't know which Dragon type they will use next. Sorry for doing a one liner, I let that slipped through my mind, I will not let that happen again.
    Last edited by HolyNova Lucario; 11th January 2013 at 8:37 PM.

Created by Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    Possible Dragon type Pokemon in Pokemon X and Y:
    Dragon/Grass
    Dragon/Fight
    Dragon/Rock
    Dragon/Bug
    I don't know what they might come up with.
    Please edit your post and state why for each of those, it is a one-liner, which is against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

Name: supersmew
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: I like all of them yet Kingdra seems to be one I like a lot more recently...
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Well... Who wouldn't like them? I personally like them for their uniqueish designs.
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: Flygon and Salamance.

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post

Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: I like all of them yet Kingdra seems to be one I like a lot more recently...
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Well... Who wouldn't like them? I personally like them for their uniqueish designs.
    DENIED!

You have to answer the "TEST" with the Application, it's on the 1st post. Please try again.

DENIED !
    Forgot to answer the test...do that and you will be accepted
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    DENIED!

You have to answer the "TEST" with the Application, it's on the 1st post. Please try again.
    Ops, sorry -_-'

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: IT'S PIKACHU! Dragonair.

Saaatoshi!

Oh my God! Who would have guessed it was Dragonair? It's not like it's the millionth time someone use Dragonair? lol
    ..... *Noticing my avatar* Oh..

hey are we in need of a new topic im a bit confused what to say and i do want to stay in the club XD so im posting this...also yes guys please don't do one liners there bad

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Ops, sorry -_-'

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: IT'S PIKACHU! Dragonair.
    Accepted!

Hello! I'm Gothic-Gothorita, a Moderator here! An owner of SPPF Shipping Member x Member Thread! Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club! The topic always in effect is "Make your own Dragon" when doing this, please be descriptive, and when discussing design, name, movepool, and stats, along with anything else you wish to show, please describe why for those as well.

Enjoy your time here~!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hey are we in need of a new topic im a bit confused what to say and i do want to stay in the club XD so im posting this...also yes guys please don't do one liners there bad
    You can make up a topic if you'd like. XD Just make sure it's something people would like to talk about and is possibly interesting.

Wait, am I even a mod here? I don't want to be in trouble for accepting someone.

Topic: if you were a dragon type, how would you deal with battling an ice type? (You can tell what dragon type you are and any specific ice type.)
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Although I'm not highly active I would like to join this dragon club

Name: Silver
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Hydreigon! It's so cool looking,powerful...I have one on EVERY team I use.
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Always have since I was seven...about a couple year's ago I started competitive battling and now use all dragon type team's. So far so good I mean me and my dragon's are pretty strong. But seriously I love dragon's because they're not only cool and powerful but because their noble and magnificent!
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: They are fantastic battler's,look awesome and for some reason I feel more comfortable battling with dragon's than ANY other type.

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: Dragonair I do believe.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Name: outRAGE!
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Haxorus
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon:Love using them in battles
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: same reason as above

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    Although I'm not highly active I would like to join this dragon club

Name: Silver
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Hydreigon! It's so cool looking,powerful...I have one on EVERY team I use.
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Always have since I was seven...about a couple year's ago I started competitive battling and now use all dragon type team's. So far so good I mean me and my dragon's are pretty strong. But seriously I love dragon's because they're not only cool and powerful but because their noble and magnificent!
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: They are fantastic battler's,look awesome and for some reason I feel more comfortable battling with dragon's than ANY other type.

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: Dragonair I do believe.
    Accepted!

Hello! Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club! I'm Gothic-Gothorita, a Moderator here! Please enjoy your time here and make sure your posts have meaning and aren't one sentence. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by outRAGE! View Post

Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon:Love using them in battles
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: same reason as above
    DENIED!

There are 2 things you missed, we cannot except "same reason as above", sorry =/ (Just copy and paste what was above) and second, there's a "TEST" Question with the application. Please Answer that in order to be accepted.

Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Love using them in battles
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types:Love using them in battles

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: Dragonair

Quote Originally Posted by outRAGE! View Post

Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Love using them in battles
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types:Love using them in battles

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: Dragonair
    Accepted!

Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club! I'm Gothic-Gothorita, a Moderator here! Please enjoy your time here and make sure your posts have meaning and aren't one sentence. ^_^

Name:Cear
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Latias and Latios (Eon Duo)
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Better Stats than Other Pokemon ( except from legendaries of course.)
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: Cool Appearance

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?:

Dragonair?
    Wanted: Shiny Speed or Attack Nature.
    Many Pokemon to Offer and Trade.

TRU Arceus (Can Activate SS HG Event in Sinjoh Ruins)
    Birth Island Deoxys UT
    MYSTRY Mew
    And Many More. (Too Lazy to Put it Here.)

My Friend Code Here:
    [SPOILER=My Pokemon Teams]    Spoiler:- -My ThunderStorm Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Accepted!

Hello! Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club! I'm Gothic-Gothorita, a Moderator here! Please enjoy your time here and make sure your posts have meaning and aren't one sentence. ^_^

DENIED!

There are 2 things you missed, we cannot except "same reason as above", sorry =/ (Just copy and paste what was above) and second, there's a "TEST" Question with the application. Please Answer that in order to be accepted.
    Thank you for accepting me! I will do my best to have meaningful post and be active! Also it is nice to meet you!

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Name: Aura
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Salamence <3
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: They are very strong Pokemon, and the designs are awesome.
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: Most of them are different when it comes to typing etc. and I like their designs.

I say we should have Tournaments here :]
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Just stopping in to say hello and all that good stuff and I also have a question,doe's anyone of you have an all dragon OU tier team and use's PO or showdown? If so drop me a vm I'm looking for any good dragon battler's on PO and/or showdown.

Sorry for not posting in a while but I was wondering if you know the type of the new legendary Pokemon in Pokemon Y because he looks like part dragon type but I don' really know do any of you think he is part dragon type? again sorry for not being very active.

Created by Inferno Productions

Finally I can post again without it being considered spam! Hello all dragon trainer's!

srry i havent posted in a while. anyways anyone else excited about the new dragons we will hopefully get in x and y.also im stuck with two dragons that i like so much, but dont know who to go with they are salamence and haxorus any suggestions.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    srry i havent posted in a while. anyways anyone else excited about the new dragons we will hopefully get in x and y.also im stuck with two dragons that i like so much, but dont know who to go with they are salamence and haxorus any suggestions.
    Salamence with moxie is better than haxorus with mold breaker...but not by much. I personally have both on my team but if I had to choose I'd go with a scarfed moxie salamence,adamant nature of course.

thnx i have that salamence but its nature is lonley and i switched the choice thinf with a focus sash.now i just need to find my haxorus.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    thnx i have that salamence but its nature is lonley and i switched the choice thinf with a focus sash.now i just need to find my haxorus.
    That could work. But like you said all you need now is a good haxorus. I'd try adamant w/ mold breaker or jolly w/ mold breaker but do note if go adamant just give it a focus sash instead of a choice scarf.

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast