8 6.40%
  • Giratina

8 6.40%
  • Altaria

10 8.00%
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

does these topics have anything to do with dragon pokemon? i think were in need of new topic...

what dragon type you think is strange looking and cool looking and why?

edit: also dragontrainersilver could i have credit please for my banner i made awhile back ago for the club i swear its mine i have proof too...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    does these topics have anything to do with dragon pokemon? i think were in need of new topic...

I'd say Giratina could be under this if you ask me. Because of it's odd but, unique looks and how it's both a dragon/ghost type

edit: also dragontrainersilver could i have credit please for my banner i made awhile back ago for the club i swear its mine i have proof too...
    Hydreigon. Because I love hydra's! And sure I'll try and edit my sig as soon as possible.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

I think the strangest looking dragon is Giratina's Altered form and on the flip side it's origin form is the coolest.

i think that drudigon (sorry for spelling D is.
    its blue and red mix without a transition is really awkward in my eye. but i still like drudigon

Everyone, stop with the one-sentence posts/posts that are one-line. Otherwise, you'll be reported immediately. THIS APPLIES TO ACTIVITY POSTS! Those mean nothing in Clubs. They do not contribute to any discussion at all.

Consider this your one and only warning.

Please view the Club Rules and Club Forum Rules for more information, as well as this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...re-not-allowed!

Oh, and, please try to add some taste, discussion, questions etc. to your posts. Make them reasonable, and seem like someone would want to reply to it.

I'm basically the only mod here that's active all the time. .__.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 6th February 2013 at 7:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Well.. Hydreigon has three heads, and is a killing machine that would eat Pokemon Trainers and spit out their bones. Now, that's a Dragon for 'ya.
    Lol, staying up until 10PM, #Yolo

#Yolo$wag
    Fixed that for you.

Anyways, I find Dragonite to be somehat interesting. I've read somewhere that it always flys ver the sea, and helps out sailors / Pokemon who have to abandon ship (I think).
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I guess Dragonite (old old dragonite), Hydreigon, Gyrados, Salamence and Garchomp would be under "cool looking". In my opinion, they really look awesumm because they look like dragons that are fierce and want to battle.

Strange looking pokemon would be.. Haxorus and Druddigon. Druddigon looks pretty unique, so does haxorus as well.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Everyone, stop with the one-sentence posts/posts that are one-line. Otherwise, you'll be reported immediately. THIS APPLIES TO ACTIVITY POSTS! Those mean nothing in Clubs. They do not contribute to any discussion at all.

Consider this your one and only warning.

Please view the Club Rules and Club Forum Rules for more information, as well as this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...re-not-allowed!

Oh, and, please try to add some taste, discussion, questions etc. to your posts. Make them reasonable, and seem like someone would want to reply to it.

I'm basically the only mod here that's active all the time. .__.
    i have been active more then i use to gothic? and also i saved use from a off topic as well please keep on the topic of the club too that is a rule another guys as well as gothic is saying. as now for me to get back on topic i would say i like haxrous that one pokemon is really cool looking. I think though Hydreigon is kinda wierd looking cuaz i just don't like how the design looks. The long neck and the the three heads is a bit too much for me :/

Honestly, I find Dragonair to be one of the coolest looking ones. It's just a graceful Dragon-Type that's very pretty, yet has the potential to become a force to be reckoned with.

Druddigon, as I think we all can agree, is most likely one of the strangest looking Dragon-Types. Not saying he's bad, though. He looks weird in a good kind of way, if you can wrap your head around that (I'm still trying to).

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Sorry for not posting in a while dragon tamer club. The stranges looking dragon type pokemon I think has to be is Hydreigon or either it's pre-evolution Zweilous. But I have a feeling Giratina(Origin forme) is the most strange and cool looking.

Created by Inferno Productions

Well, Giratina sure looks silly. But Oh. My. God I love to use it.
    Dialga and Palkia also looks ridiculous, but are worth usnig, imo.

THe dragon type I think that is strange and cool looking is Hydriegon.
    Because of the 3 heads it has and the battle cry it makes .
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Name: Trainer Mehmet
    Favorite Dragon Type: Giratina
    What I like about Dragon type Pokemon: He's great I mean he's very strong and I like strongest dragons on the game!
    What I like about Pokemon: I like the design of that pokémon named Giratina!
    Test: GIRATINA.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Mehmet View Post
    Name: Trainer Mehmet
    Favorite Dragon Type: Giratina
    What I like about Dragon type Pokemon: He's great I mean he's very strong and I like strongest dragons on the game!
    What I like about Pokemon: I like the design of that pokémon named Giratina!
    Test: GIRATINA.
    DECLINED, you got the test wrong, sorry :l

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Strange/Cool: Hydreigon

Just Awesome: Haxorus

I've thought for a while about what the best Dragon-type Team would be; so....... What would you use if you wanted to create a monotype Dragon Team, or at least a Team simply based on Dragon Pokémon?

Name: SaladMince
    Favourite Dragon: Salamence
    I like dragon pokemon because they are powerful and pretty cool looking.
    I became interested in dragon types ever since I caught a Bagon in meteor falls on emerald. That bagon is still with me and it is on level 100.
    Test: Dragonair

Giratina...? That 's a new high o_o

Activity Post. hope i wasn't ciked out yet.

Anyways @ topic

Most awesome dragon award goes to Dialga, Latios, Hydreigon and some who isn't named. I mean, they all have high BST and have the potential to rip through teams.

Weirdest design goes to Druddigon ... lol here's a smogon article that i find hilarious

With a head that looks like the failed art project of a 4-year old, combined with thistle leaves for wings, Druddigon seems like a failure of a Pokemon. Upon closer inspection, however, you'll find that it is the exact opposite: Druddigon has the second most powerful Outrage in the lower tiers. Coming off a whopping base 120 Attack stat, Druddigon can easily demolish any Pokemon that doesn't resist it. It also has solid base 90 defenses and base 77 HP, allowing it to tank hits much more solidly than one would expect. It also has access to two useful abilities in Rough Skin and Sheer Force, but Sheer Force is relatively useless since, in Druddigon's movepool, the only useful moves it powers up are Crunch and Fire Fang. Druddigon also has access to superb coverage in Earthquake and Superpower. Unfortunately, Druddigon has an awful base 48 Speed stat, and its pathetic base 60 Special Attack rules out the possibility of a mixed set. However, its lack of Speed can be made up for by Trick Room; in the twisted dimensions, Druddigon becomes a very fearsome sweeper. KO the opposing Steel-types, and Druddigon's Outrage will wreak havoc on all of the RU tier. Therefore, underestimating Druddigon can lead to your immediate downfall.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Yeah, Druddigon looks very weird, imo. Even its shiny form isn't pretty. At all!
    haven't used Druddigon before but.. Is it even any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Yeah, Druddigon looks very weird, imo. Even its shiny form isn't pretty. At all!
    haven't used Druddigon before but.. Is it even any good?
    Smogon is competitive, but it's super slow, but quite strong. 48 speed is the main reason why it's "down there"

As for in-game, I haven't tried it, but I heard it's only obtained pretty late in game.... Sorta like Hydreigon, except Hydreigon is stronger and has better attacking movepool... So yeah.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Dragon-tamer club members, my friend has a Garchomp with Sp.attack stat of 145 at level 50, I just want to know is that natural for a Garchomp or did he just hack it?
    Last edited by HolyNova Lucario; 19th February 2013 at 6:06 PM.

Created by Inferno Productions

Sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. I have a question though. Which haxorus is better?

Haxorus (M) focus sash
    adamant nature
    252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
    endeavor,earthquake,outrage,protect
    ability: mold breaker

or...

Haxorus (F) Choice scarf
    Jolly nature
    252 speed 252 atk 4 def
    earthquake,outrage,super power,rock slide
    ability: Mold breaker

I ask because I'm trading a friend for one but I can't decide which one,any suggestion's?

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

It depends on the match, but I'd generally say the latter unless you can get a better moveset for both like Dragon Dance and maybe Brick Break; I prefer Speed.

I was hoping to run across a Dragon club! Nice! And do you guys have any space for fanfic?

Name: Jormund
    Who is your favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: Salamence
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: They have some of the most epic (if not simple epic-sounding) movesets, and all the prominent Dragon trainers are all powerful!
    What is interesting about Pokemon: They appeal to all generations of gamers, whether those who collect, breed, battle, play mini-games, etc.
    TEST: Dragonair!

Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394 LastLast