8 6.40%
  • Giratina

8 6.40%
  • Altaria

10 8.00%
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

I would do charizard just because it looks like a dragon type

If Charizard was a Dragon type, it would outclass all the other starters, just as if Serperior waa Dragon typed. Thus, they should not be dragon types.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    If Charizard was a Dragon type, it would outclass all the other starters, just as if Serperior waa Dragon typed. Thus, they should not be dragon types.
    Blaziken and infernape would still outclass it. Sceptile could get dragon pulse to take it down, and empoleon just tanks it like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Just Curious

If you could change a preexisting pokemon from their original type to dragon what pokemon would you pick?
    Dunsparce, it has always looked like a dragon-type to me.

*sigha and bangs head reapetedly against desk* I was trying to make a point. And Blaziken/Infernape wouldn't deal much dire damages moves. And I could keep going but I dun wanna nag.

well not true if any starter was a dragon type there would always be a starter to counter it

and I wish they had a poison type dragon pokemon

That'd be epic. It'd make me like Poison typea more.

Hey guys, I'd like to join.

Name: Nicholas121419 -for those who are too lazy to look up- You can simply call me Nick
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Well... I've got a whole list, but Flygon would have to be my absolute favourite, right in front of Salamence
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Awesome designs, even better stats, only two weaknesses, what's there not to like?
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: Dragonite. Lance's to be specific. I just HAD to get me one of those, then I just liked all of the newer ones after they came out

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: Dragonair of course

Can I post yet or do I have to wait to be accepted?
    FC: 0232-9161-0856
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas121419 View Post
    Hey guys, I'd like to join.

Name: Nicholas121419 -for those who are too lazy to look up- You can simply call me Nick
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Well... I've got a whole list, but Flygon would have to be my absolute favourite, right in front of Salamence
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Awesome designs, even better stats, only two weaknesses, what's there not to like?
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: Dragonite. Lance's to be specific. I just HAD to get me one of those, then I just liked all of the newer ones after they came out

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: Dragonair of course

Can I post yet or do I have to wait to be accepted?
    Accepted!

Hi I'm Ducklett12, Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club! I'm a Moderator here and at the Final Fantasy Club. I'm also the owner of the 2nd most famous Club on Serebii! ^_^

Have Fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    well not true if any starter was a dragon type there would always be a starter to counter it

and I wish they had a poison type dragon pokemon
    I kinda wish that,but no.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I don't know, Poison isn't the best type. Sure a Poison dragon would be cool, but it wouldn't be one of the best like Hydreigon or Salamence. Maybe somewhere with Altaria or something. Poison is only super-effective on Grass but has 4 types resistant to it, 5 if counting Steel's immunity :/
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

Yeah, what there needs to be is an OU Water/Dragon Type and LOOKS like a Dragon type XP
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Ok well here is mine:
    Ryu-za: Ryu-za is a a small creature with small wings. It is only 2 ft. tall and 8 lbs. It is black with red horizontal stripes. It has small spikes on the end of its tail. It has many sharp teeth. Even though it is small and fragile it has the power to kill a man. It uses its small stature to trick its prey into thinking it is helpless so that its prey will try to attack. It lives in dense forests and large dark caves. It is normally alone and does not enjoy to be around other pokemon or people. Yet if tamed it is a good friend. It is a dragon type pokemon. Its name literally means "Draco" in japanese.

Ryu no: It is the evolved form of Ryu-za. It has grown considerably and is now 7 ft. tall and 108 lbs. It's wings have also grown considerably and are now flight ready. If you are lucky you can see a Ryu no flying high ttabove the clouds. Those who find one are blessed with good luck for the rest of their life. It is still black and has red horizontal stripes. Thespikes at the end of its tail have gotten larger and sharper. One swing of its tail has enormous destructive power. It has also learned to enjoy the company of others so is normally found interacting with other pokemon. They live in packs and hunt together. They are very protective and paternal creautures. It is a Dragon/Flying type pokemon. Its name means "Draconic" in Japanese.

Ryu no Ikari: It is the final evolution of the Ryu-za line. It is 11 ft. tall and 157 lbs. These pokemon have acheived near-legendary status for their incredible strength and difficulty to find. These pokemon are almost unstoppable. Not many trainers are brave enough to engage in battle against one. They have a wingspan of 20 ft. They still are black with red horizontal stripes. Their tail spikes are like small swords and can cut through steel. These pokemon only live on the tallest mountains and because of this they are incredibly difficult to find. Many are afraid of this pokemon, though when you get to know it you will find that is incredibly kind. They are great companions. Their tears are said to have mystical healing properties. You will often see a wild one crying. This is to help heal a comrade. They also have a black horn on their head which is said to be able to control and manipulate nature. It is Dragon/Flying. Its name literally means "Draconic Wrath" in Japanese.

Well what do you think guys? I would have went into greater detail but I am tired and can't think straight. Is it good? This was inresponse to my earlier post about creating a dragon type.

add my 3ds fc maybe
    3DS FC: 0490-5626-2642

Quote Originally Posted by Momo54 View Post
    Ok well here is mine:
    Ryu-za: Ryu-za is a a small creature with small wings. It is only 2 ft. tall and 8 lbs. It is black with red horizontal stripes. It has small spikes on the end of its tail. It has many sharp teeth. Even though it is small and fragile it has the power to kill a man. It uses its small stature to trick its prey into thinking it is helpless so that its prey will try to attack. It lives in dense forests and large dark caves. It is normally alone and does not enjoy to be around other pokemon or people. Yet if tamed it is a good friend. It is a dragon type pokemon. Its name literally means "Draco" in japanese.

Ryu no: It is the evolved form of Ryu-za. It has grown considerably and is now 7 ft. tall and 108 lbs. It's wings have also grown considerably and are now flight ready. If you are lucky you can see a Ryu no flying high ttabove the clouds. Those who find one are blessed with good luck for the rest of their life. It is still black and has red horizontal stripes. Thespikes at the end of its tail have gotten larger and sharper. One swing of its tail has enormous destructive power. It has also learned to enjoy the company of others so is normally found interacting with other pokemon. They live in packs and hunt together. They are very protective and paternal creautures. It is a Dragon/Flying type pokemon. Its name means "Draconic" in Japanese.

Ryu no Ikari: It is the final evolution of the Ryu-za line. It is 11 ft. tall and 157 lbs. These pokemon have acheived near-legendary status for their incredible strength and difficulty to find. These pokemon are almost unstoppable. Not many trainers are brave enough to engage in battle against one. They have a wingspan of 20 ft. They still are black with red horizontal stripes. Their tail spikes are like small swords and can cut through steel. These pokemon only live on the tallest mountains and because of this they are incredibly difficult to find. Many are afraid of this pokemon, though when you get to know it you will find that is incredibly kind. They are great companions. Their tears are said to have mystical healing properties. You will often see a wild one crying. This is to help heal a comrade. They also have a black horn on their head which is said to be able to control and manipulate nature. It is Dragon/Flying. Its name literally means "Draconic Wrath" in Japanese.

Well what do you think guys? I would have went into greater detail but I am tired and can't think straight. Is it good? This was inresponse to my earlier post about creating a dragon type.
    Quote -______-

I don't know, Poison isn't the best type. Sure a Poison dragon would be cool, but it wouldn't be one of the best like Hydreigon or Salamence. Maybe somewhere with Altaria or something. Poison is only super-effective on Grass but has 4 types resistant to it, 5 if counting Steel's immunity :/
    I don't want it because it would give a dragon type even more weaknesses..

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Quote -______-
    I meant in your breeding club so they can see my genius idea!!!!!!!!

add my 3ds fc maybe

Ok well here is mine:

They sound cool, but another Dragon and Flying type would be kind of repetitive... However, then the whole flying part would have to be dropped. The last one sounds like it'll DEFINATELY be an Uber. Also, Pokemon names must be 10 chars or under without spaces. ~My thoughts~
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

Ok well here is mine:

Ryu-no: It is the evolved form of Ryu-za. It has grown considerably and is now 7 ft. tall and 108 lbs. It's wings have also grown considerably and are now flight ready. If you are lucky you can see a Ryu no flying high ttabove the clouds. Those who find one are blessed with good luck for the rest of their life. It is still black and has red horizontal stripes. Thespikes at the end of its tail have gotten larger and sharper. One swing of its tail has enormous destructive power. It has also learned to enjoy the company of others so is normally found interacting with other pokemon. They live in packs and hunt together. They are very protective and paternal creautures. It is a Dragon/Ghost type pokemon. Its name means "Draconic" in Japanese.

Doragon: It is the final evolution of the Ryu-za line. It is 11 ft. tall and 157 lbs. These pokemon have acheived near-legendary status for their incredible strength and difficulty to find. These pokemon are almost unstoppable. Not many trainers are brave enough to engage in battle against one. They have a wingspan of 20 ft. They still are black with red horizontal stripes. Their tail spikes are like small swords and can cut through steel. These pokemon only live on the tallest mountains and because of this they are incredibly difficult to find. Many are afraid of this pokemon, though when you get to know it you will find that is incredibly kind. They are great companions. Their tears are said to have mystical healing properties. You will often see a wild one crying. This is to help heal a comrade. They also have a black horn on their head which is said to be able to control and manipulate nature. It is Dragon/Ghost. Its name literally means "Doragon" in Japanese.

Edit: Now I slightly changed it. It is now Dragon/Ghost.

add my 3ds fc maybe

Much better typing..

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Much better typing..
    I know Dragonite has Wings, but it would be nice if Dragonite was a Dragon/Normal Type Pokemon for some reason.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I know Dragonite has Wings, but it would be nice if Dragonite was a Dragon/Normal Type Pokemon for some reason.... :/
    Dragonite is just fine the way he is !

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Even better, an offensive Ghost/Dragon type. Maybe we should think of a strong Ghost type move for it... Don't say Shadow Claw -_-
    Maybe...

Shadow Fang
    Physical | 100 BP | 90% Acc | 10 PP
    20% chance to raise Attack
    The user cloaks its fangs with a Shadow-like aura and sinks them into the opponent.

Kind of like a Ghost type Meteor mash.
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

Even better, an offensive Ghost/Dragon type. Maybe we should think of a strong Ghost type move for it... Don't say Shadow Claw -_-
    Maybe...

Shadow Fang
    Physical | 100 BP | 90% Acc | 10 PP
    20% chance to raise Attack
    The user cloaks its fangs with a Shadow-like aura and sinks them into the opponent.

Kind of like a Ghost type Meteor mash.
    What a great move to have....

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    What a great move to have....
    Thank you I'm not much of a move-creator, or a Pokemon-creator, or a creator of any sort, but it's..somewhat cool...I think...
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

Thank you I'm not much of a move-creator, or a Pokemon-creator, or a creator of any sort, but it's..somewhat cool...I think...
    New Topic about Dragon types ?

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast