View Poll Results: Which Pokemon should be the mascot of Dragon Tamer Club

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonair

    11 8.80%
  • Dragonite

    35 28.00%
  • Kingdra

    7 5.60%
  • Garchomp

    21 16.80%
  • Flygon

    22 17.60%
  • Palkia

    3 2.40%
  • Dialga

    8 6.40%
  • Giratina

    8 6.40%
  • Altaria

    10 8.00%
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Garchomp can fly vecause of its amazing speed and how high it can jump. I believe the "wings" on his arms and tail allow him to glide through the air.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Garchomp can fly vecause of its amazing speed and how high it can jump. I believe the "wings" on his arms and tail allow him to glide through the air.
    Yeah that's always been the accepted theory.

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    I was surprised on what Cynthia's Garchomp did to Jupiter.


  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Ululululu Garchomp is le badass. I love it. I love Hydreigon for having such a frigging wide movepool. Focus Blast, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Surf, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Roost, Superpower ... etc!

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    I need to start using Draco Meteor more often. I'm too scared of the Special Attack cut. Even though, I can hold a White Herb.

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I was surprised on what Cynthia's Garchomp did to Jupiter.

    Yeah I remember this, it was a great episode.

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't trip dawg
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I need to start using Draco Meteor more often. I'm too scared of the Special Attack cut. Even though, I can hold a White Herb.
    dont use draco meteor on garchomp because its sp.attk is mediocre

    Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

    User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In an insane asylum
    Posts
    247

    Default

    GARCHOMPS BACK??? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Its going to have problems if it comes into a moxie salamence though...




    I have claimed Quagsire the king of the marsh!!!


  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quagsireking View Post
    GARCHOMPS BACK??? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Its going to have problems if it comes into a moxie salamence though...
    Same with Intimidate Salamence. That, and it cant be OHKO'd by a Dragon move other than Haxorus
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    dont use draco meteor on garchomp because its sp.attk is mediocre
    Oh, I know that. I just never use Draco Meteor. I want to start using it.

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Oh, I know that. I just never use Draco Meteor. I want to start using it.
    Well... if you use it correctly. Then it can be put to great use! Such as using Haze with Altaria. Even though I have no idea how to use that strategy at the moment. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Well... if you use it correctly. Then it can be put to great use! Such as using Haze with Altaria. Even though I have no idea how to use that strategy at the moment. XD
    That sounds great. Make a fast Dragon type use it, and since Altaria has great Special Defense, it can take a few hits, then you use Haze. Awesome Ducklett.

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    That sounds great. Make a fast Dragon type use it, and since Altaria has great Special Defense, it can take a few hits, then you use Haze. Awesome Ducklett.
    Although, I think this strategy can only be used when it's safe or if you have enough Defense/Time.

    So I suggest to use it whenever you can and it's safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Well... if you use it correctly. Then it can be put to great use! Such as using Haze with Altaria. Even though I have no idea how to use that strategy at the moment. XD
    I never use Haze...
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't trip dawg
    Posts
    201

    Default

    haze is awesome it messes with set up sweepers

    Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

    User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    No doubt, haze is Awesome unless your going against a Clear Body pokemon :P
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  17. #1142
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    No doubt, haze is Awesome unless your going against a Clear Body pokemon :P
    Any Dragon types with that ability ?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  18. #1143
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Any Dragon types with that ability ?
    No these are the Pokemon that have it:

    Tentacool, Tentacruel

    Beldum, Metang, Metagross

    Regirock, Regice, Registeel

    These Pokemon can learn it via Hidden Ability:

    Klink, Klang, Klinklang

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    I just managed to teach my kyurem white draco meteor. Things will die.

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    No these are the Pokemon that have it:

    Tentacool, Tentacruel

    Beldum, Metang, Metagross

    Regirock, Regice, Registeel

    These Pokemon can learn it via Hidden Ability:

    Klink, Klang, Klinklang
    Yep that's all of them!

    but there might be more in BW2. not saying there is...
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I just managed to teach my kyurem white draco meteor. Things will die.
    Things will die !?! does that include dragonite !?!
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Any Dragon types with that ability ?
    I don't think so. Clear Body Pokes are usually robotic of some sort, aside from the Tentacool family. Lets see...
    Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite: Shed Skin, Marvel Scale, Inner Focus, Multiscale
    Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence: Rock Head, Sheer Force, Overcoat, Intimidate, Moxie
    Gible/Gabite/Garchomp: Sand Veil, Rough Skin
    Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus: Rivalry, Mold Breaker, Unnerve
    Druddigon: Rough Skin, Sheer Force, Mold Breaker
    Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon: Hustle, Levitate

    Legendaries have either Pressure, Levitate, Turboblaze and Terravolt.
    FC: 0232-9161-0856
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas121419 View Post
    I don't think so. Clear Body Pokes are usually robotic of some sort, aside from the Tentacool family. Lets see...
    Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite: Shed Skin, Marvel Scale, Inner Focus, Multiscale
    Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence: Rock Head, Sheer Force, Overcoat, Intimidate, Moxie
    Gible/Gabite/Garchomp: Sand Veil, Rough Skin
    Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus: Rivalry, Mold Breaker, Unnerve
    Druddigon: Rough Skin, Sheer Force, Mold Breaker
    Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon: Hustle, Levitate

    Legendaries have either Pressure, Levitate, Turboblaze and Terravolt.
    Ducklett already answered my question.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Does anyone of you guys have a dragon type in your BW2 team?

    I have Flygon...

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Does anyone of you guys have a dragon type in your BW2 team?

    I have Flygon...
    nope. im a Dragon SLayer after all >: D
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •