View Poll Results: Which Pokemon should be the mascot of Dragon Tamer Club

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonair

    11 8.80%
  • Dragonite

    35 28.00%
  • Kingdra

    7 5.60%
  • Garchomp

    21 16.80%
  • Flygon

    22 17.60%
  • Palkia

    3 2.40%
  • Dialga

    8 6.40%
  • Giratina

    8 6.40%
  • Altaria

    10 8.00%
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,332

    Default

    Id give iris a book and ask her to read it to me.

  2. #1327
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Id give iris a book and ask her to read it to me.
    THat would be beautiful...
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  3. #1328
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Iris would be cool to hangout, she could be my bodyguard o_o..


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  4. #1329
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    I'd love to swing in the trees with her.

  5. #1330
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Yeah, it might be fun swinging in the trees :P


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  6. #1331
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    like a dragon monkey... :P

  7. #1332
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    56

    Default

    They should make a psychic dragn type or dragon poison

  8. #1333
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    They should make a psychic dragn type or dragon poison
    Dragon/Poison no...but I am all for Psychic/Dragon.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  9. #1334
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    or a dragon monkey... :P which would KO everything with its monkey cuteness... and still be a freaking awesome dragon... xP

  10. #1335
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Or a dragon rock. It'll be a fossil Pokemon, and you have to wait til after game or something to get it/it will be super hard to get. Epic idea or what?

  11. #1336
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Drogon monkey should be dragon psychic typing

    Hmm what about dragon fighting for the dragon monkey ?

  12. #1337
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Drogon monkey should be dragon psychic typing

    Hmm what about dragon fighting for the dragon monkey ?
    :/ i would think like dragon with, grass, fighting, or normal. (like it is possible to have a normal dragon :P)

  13. #1338
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    :/ i would think like dragon with, grass, fighting, or normal. (like it is possible to have a normal dragon :P)
    Hmm I like dragon fighting the most out of those. And if you do dragon normal it makes them take nuetral if not super effective damage from fighting types..which btw almost every poke has a fighting move I think so there goes a resistance

  14. #1339
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    or a dragon monkey... :P which would KO everything with its monkey cuteness... and still be a freaking awesome dragon... xP
    No...that would deteriorate the awesomeness of being a dragon....monkey dragon ?
    No...way that is happening...lol
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  15. #1340
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    or a dragon monkey... :P which would KO everything with its monkey cuteness... and still be a freaking awesome dragon... xP
    Wow! I can't believe how childish that sounds!!! XD!!!!! LOL!!! A Dragon Monkey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  16. #1341
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Wow! I can't believe how childish that sounds!!! XD!!!!! LOL!!! A Dragon Monkey!
    Exactly Ducklett...exactly.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  17. #1342
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Fossil Dragon ftw!

  18. #1343
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Dragon/Psychic would be nice typing :P

    Dun like the sound of Dragon.. monkey o_o


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  19. #1344
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Dragon/Psychic would be nice typing :P

    Dun like the sound of Dragon.. monkey o_o
    I know....joej m has some wierd ideas..
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  20. #1345
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Atleast it's unique, x3


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  21. #1346
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Dragon/fighting hmm...I like it. I envision a second evolution for scraggy, with a long sleeve hoodie, baggy pants, it's mohawk is now pointy spikes that go all the way to the tip of it's tail and it has little wings similar to Dragonites.

  22. #1347
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    No...that would deteriorate the awesomeness of being a dragon....monkey dragon ?
    No...way that is happening...lol
    Errr being a dragon is awesome? So that means being a water/electric type isnt??!? *calls Rotom-W and Chinchou, everybody Ice Beams you* xD

    Anyways, I actually like the Dragon Monkey Idea. Sorta like Dragonite + Primeape fusion: Let's name it... AngerManagementMonkeyDragon. There!

    Personally, a Grass Dragon would be pretty nice. It would be sorta like "ruler of the forest" for the 6th gen while the opposite could be a 2nd Dragon/Rock and be "oldest dragon"?
    I was thinking of a neat dragon fakemon a while ago...

    Crogon (Dragon)
    "Crogon, the Cloak pokemon. Crogon uses its cloak-like wings to absorb incoming attacks. However, despite having wings, it is heavy and cannot fly.
    HP: 100
    Attack: 80
    Defense: 120
    Special Attack: 95
    Special Defense: 120
    Speed: 30
    BST: 545

    This would really define a bulky dragon. Hmm... isn't this going offtopic, but w/e xD

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  23. #1348
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Errr being a dragon is awesome? So that means being a water/electric type isnt??!? *calls Rotom-W and Chinchou, everybody Ice Beams you* xD

    Anyways, I actually like the Dragon Monkey Idea. Sorta like Dragonite + Primeape fusion: Let's name it... AngerManagementMonkeyDragon. There!

    Personally, a Grass Dragon would be pretty nice. It would be sorta like "ruler of the forest" for the 6th gen while the opposite could be a 2nd Dragon/Rock and be "oldest dragon"?
    I was thinking of a neat dragon fakemon a while ago...

    Crogon (Dragon)
    "Crogon, the Cloak pokemon. Crogon uses its cloak-like wings to absorb incoming attacks. However, despite having wings, it is heavy and cannot fly.
    HP: 100
    Attack: 80
    Defense: 120
    Special Attack: 95
    Special Defense: 120
    Speed: 30
    BST: 545

    This would really define a bulky dragon. Hmm... isn't this going offtopic, but w/e xD
    Nice...but a monkey dragon is just WRONG.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  24. #1349
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Errr being a dragon is awesome? So that means being a water/electric type isnt??!? *calls Rotom-W and Chinchou, everybody Ice Beams you* xD

    Anyways, I actually like the Dragon Monkey Idea. Sorta like Dragonite + Primeape fusion: Let's name it... AngerManagementMonkeyDragon. There!

    Personally, a Grass Dragon would be pretty nice. It would be sorta like "ruler of the forest" for the 6th gen while the opposite could be a 2nd Dragon/Rock and be "oldest dragon"?
    I was thinking of a neat dragon fakemon a while ago...

    Crogon (Dragon)
    "Crogon, the Cloak pokemon. Crogon uses its cloak-like wings to absorb incoming attacks. However, despite having wings, it is heavy and cannot fly.
    HP: 100
    Attack: 80
    Defense: 120
    Special Attack: 95
    Special Defense: 120
    Speed: 30
    BST: 545

    This would really define a bulky dragon. Hmm... isn't this going offtopic, but w/e xD
    Well, how about this as a topic? If you could Create a dragon, what wood it be?

  25. #1350
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Well, how about this as a topic? If you could Create a dragon, what wood it be?
    I would create another dragon/electric type.......
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •