View Poll Results: Which Pokemon should be the mascot of Dragon Tamer Club

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonair

    11 8.80%
  • Dragonite

    35 28.00%
  • Kingdra

    7 5.60%
  • Garchomp

    21 16.80%
  • Flygon

    22 17.60%
  • Palkia

    3 2.40%
  • Dialga

    8 6.40%
  • Giratina

    8 6.40%
  • Altaria

    10 8.00%
Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

  1. #1526
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    [QUOTE=Ducklett12;15279294(What's the topic? 0_0)[/QUOTE]

    I have absolutely no idea. Altaria is good as a physical attacker ingame too with DD, EQ, Aerial Ace and something I forgot.

    I like using Flygon too.

    I hate Salamence. Go ahead. Hate. (yup in a dragon club while hating a dragon type)

  2. #1527
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I have absolutely no idea. Altaria is good as a physical attacker ingame too with DD, EQ, Aerial Ace and something I forgot.

    I like using Flygon too.

    I hate Salamence. Go ahead. Hate. (yup in a dragon club while hating a dragon type)
    I hate Salamence too... I can never find a good moveset for it nor do I like it's design... :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  3. #1528
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fangirls dreams
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    I have never used Salamence, actually...


    Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

  4. #1529
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I hate Salamence too... I can never find a good moveset for it nor do I like it's design... :/
    >: ( 10 char.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.



  5. #1530
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fangirls dreams
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    Salamence's design repels me.


    Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

  6. #1531
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Salamence's design repels me.
    Why? Why does the design of Salamence repels you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  7. #1532
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fangirls dreams
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    Its wings just clash with everything.


    Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

  8. #1533
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Salamance's appearence is just.. pretty great.
    It's what comes to mind when you think of dragon-types.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  9. #1534
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Salamance's appearence is just.. pretty great.
    It's what comes to mind when you think of dragon-types.
    Thank you. =D
    Someone who actually notices!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  10. #1535
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5

    Default

    With salamance I think it's the fact that his colors are kind of plain.. I think he is a pretty solid dragon but I agree he is kinda plain looking IMO


    My battle team



    looking for

  11. #1536
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Yeaah, I've never used Salamance before.. I'll give it a try later on with it.
    I've mainly used dragon-types like Dragonite, Garchomp and those pure-dragon types.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  12. #1537
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Yeaah, I've never used Salamance before.. I'll give it a try later on with it.
    I've mainly used dragon-types like Dragonite, Garchomp and those pure-dragon types.
    I remember using Dragonite in the post game of Black and White, and I used it, to battle the Elite Four of Unova.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  13. #1538
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Yeah, I did too. Dragonite really helped me x3


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  14. #1539
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Yeah, I did too. Dragonite really helped me x3
    Thank you, National Pokedex. xD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  15. #1540
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I hate Salamence too... I can never find a good moveset for it nor do I like it's design... :/
    Oogh yeah. Salamence's design hurts my eyes, and it's moveset is uh, erm, uhhh...

    When I think of Dragon, I think of Altaria or Garchomp. :P
    Garchomp is awesome.

  16. #1541
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Oogh yeah. Salamence's design hurts my eyes, and it's moveset is uh, erm, uhhh...

    When I think of Dragon, I think of Altaria or Garchomp. :P
    Garchomp is awesome.
    You better stop dissing Salamence...You need to reconsider your choices and actually look at the truly bad ones.
    Garchomp is awesome though !
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.



  17. #1542
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    You better stop dissing Salamence...You need to reconsider your choices and actually look at the truly bad ones.
    Garchomp is awesome though !
    Uhh, what? I'm just stating my personal opinion. You mighht find it great, I don't. Now we had better stop this before we'll get this club closed.

    Garxchomp really is awesome. It can solo any E4!

  18. #1543
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Uhh, what? I'm just stating my personal opinion. You mighht find it great, I don't. Now we had better stop this before we'll get this club closed.

    Garxchomp really is awesome. It can solo any E4!
    Like Farfetch'd. Yesm we should..
    I do not want to fight with you over an opinion.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.



  19. #1544
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    LOL IDHD I counted 4 banners and 1 pose in your siggy, and a bunch of words. 3 of them had dragons in it xD

    Anyways, new topic anyone?

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  20. #1545
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    LOL IDHD I counted 4 banners and 1 pose in your siggy, and a bunch of words. 3 of them had dragons in it xD

    Anyways, new topic anyone?
    Of sourse.. I is Dragon addict.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.



  21. #1546
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    Neq topic?
    If you could be any dragon for a day, which one would you be?

    I would totally be an Altaria, Flygon, Kyurem, or Kingdra.

    Just floating around in the sky, alluring people with my beatiful soprano voice. Altaria.

    In the desert, being admired by people because of the beatiful buzzing sound creaed by my wings. Flygon.

    Just chilling in my cave. Eating people sometimes. Kyurem.

    Just swimming around, being a sea dragon. Creating whirlpools when I yawn. Kingdra.

  22. #1547
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Neq topic?
    If you could be any dragon for a day, which one would you be?

    I would totally be an Altaria, Flygon, Kyurem, or Kingdra.

    Just floating around in the sky, alluring people with my beatiful soprano voice. Altaria.

    In the desert, being admired by people because of the beatiful buzzing sound creaed by my wings. Flygon.

    Just chilling in my cave. Eating people sometimes. Kyurem.

    Just swimming around, being a sea dragon. Creating whirlpools when I yawn. Kingdra.
    I am a dragonite everyday...
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.



  23. #1548
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    165

    Default

    I would be Latios :3
    hehe

  24. #1549
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5

    Default

    id be latios no doubt!!! fly around as one of the most majestic dragons there is! and it would be fun messing with people using my psychic abilities


    My battle team



    looking for

  25. #1550
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In an insane asylum
    Posts
    248

    Default

    I'd be a kyruem! Being able to take another forme in a certain situation would be awesome.




    I have claimed Quagsire the king of the marsh!!!


Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •