View Poll Results: Which Pokemon should be the mascot of Dragon Tamer Club

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonair

    11 8.80%
  • Dragonite

    35 28.00%
  • Kingdra

    7 5.60%
  • Garchomp

    21 16.80%
  • Flygon

    22 17.60%
  • Palkia

    3 2.40%
  • Dialga

    8 6.40%
  • Giratina

    8 6.40%
  • Altaria

    10 8.00%
Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

  1. #1776
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    New topic, current topic is like.. causing trouble x_x
    It is not the topic. it is me.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  2. #1777
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5

    Default

    just to throw my 2 cents in even though its getting a little awkard... milotic would be a cool dragon for sure and even though skymory isnt dragon looking at all making an evolution out of him may be cool a steel/ dragon that looks like skymory would be crazy cool! ps i know you said no charizard...........buut how can he not be a dragon i mean c'mon!!!! haha


    My battle team



    looking for

  3. #1778
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Milotic & Gyarados would suit Dragon/Water typing.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  4. #1779
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Charizard not dragon? You can't be serious, last time I checked dragons fly around and breathe fire haha. If pokemon could have a trio type I can guarantee Gyarados and Charizard both would be on there. I wonder if Lapras evolved could it possibly be a dragon? Idk I'm really stoned right now so sorry for the idioticness.
    My Soundcloud

    My ReverbNation

    Music & Musicians Alliance Club


  5. #1780
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Charizard would be a bit too powerful if it were Fire/Dragon.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  6. #1781
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Charizard not dragon? You can't be serious, last time I checked dragons fly around and breathe fire haha. If pokemon could have a trio type I can guarantee Gyarados and Charizard both would be on there. I wonder if Lapras evolved could it possibly be a dragon? Idk I'm really stoned right now so sorry for the idioticness.
    I believe it would be Dragon Type if it wasn't a starter it's just that if it was, it would be like Reshiram, No Water Weakness, and a Double Resistance to Grass...

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  7. #1782
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I believe it would be Dragon Type if it wasn't a starter it's just that if it was, it would be like Reshiram, No Water Weakness, and a Double Resistance to Grass...
    Yeah. Having a dragon types starter was wayyyy to op.

    Anyways.. How about a riddle?

    It was a new generation
    My pals were new excavations
    But I was left alone, rock bottom in my home
    I guess that was a huge pun, but no pun intended

    When a new breath of life
    I was bestowed a new light of hope
    Whether it's one or another
    I can be expected to break through the toughest walls


    Who Am I?

    Hint: It's a dragon :3

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  8. #1783
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Yeah. Having a dragon types starter was wayyyy to op.

    Anyways.. How about a riddle?

    It was a new generation
    My pals were new excavations
    But I was left alone, rock bottom in my home
    I guess that was a huge pun, but no pun intended

    When a new breath of life
    I was bestowed a new light of hope
    Whether it's one or another
    I can be expected to break through the toughest walls


    Who Am I?

    Hint: It's a dragon :3
    Hmm.... Hydreigon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  9. #1784
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Hmm.... Hydreigon?
    Wrong xD It has something to do with tiers though (which i know you hate)

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  10. #1785
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Yeah. Having a dragon types starter was wayyyy to op.

    Anyways.. How about a riddle?

    It was a new generation
    My pals were new excavations
    But I was left alone, rock bottom in my home
    I guess that was a huge pun, but no pun intended

    When a new breath of life
    I was bestowed a new light of hope
    Whether it's one or another
    I can be expected to break through the toughest walls


    Who Am I?

    Hint: It's a dragon :3
    i believe it's Altaria.

  11. #1786
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,564

    Default

    Yeah.. Going for Altaria too

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  12. #1787
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    i believe it's Altaria.
    I believe not :3

    Adarlicus is wrong too!

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  13. #1788
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    I get a Kingdra feeling from the lines of being stuck rock BOTTOM as it's pals (Johto Pokémon), were new, unlike Kingdra, who was a n evo to an old Pokémon.

  14. #1789
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I get a Kingdra feeling from the lines of being stuck rock BOTTOM as it's pals (Johto Pokémon), were new, unlike Kingdra, who was a n evo to an old Pokémon.
    Nope, one more try and it's answer time!

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  15. #1790
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,564

    Default

    Well then, I say Flygon!

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  16. #1791
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Well then, I say Flygon!
    BI - BI! ITS REVELATION TIME!

    The answer is Kyuerum! (Btw this is more competitively inclined xD)

    It was a new generation 5th Gen
    My pals were new excavations Reshiram and Zekrom were really strong and went Uber immediately
    But I was left alone, rock bottom in my home But Kyuerum was stuck in Ou bottom, getting barely any usage (I think it was BL if I'm not wrong)
    I guess that was a huge pun, but no pun intended The "rock bottom" is a pun for Stealth Rock, a huge hindering point for Kyuerum

    When a new breath of life Black and White 2
    I was bestowed a new light of hope
    Whether it's one or another Black or White Kyuerum
    I can be expected to break through the toughest walls Kyuerum-B and Kyuerm-W has monstrous Attack/Special Attack. And an Ice STAB really helps as well


    Ding-Dong. This ends today's Riddle Quiz! Tune in next time for another riddle.

    Stuff I did
    - Riddle Quiz
    - Raging Battle of the two dragons

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  17. #1792
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    BI - BI! ITS REVELATION TIME!

    The answer is Kyuerum! (Btw this is more competitively inclined xD)

    It was a new generation 5th Gen
    My pals were new excavations Reshiram and Zekrom were really strong and went Uber immediately
    But I was left alone, rock bottom in my home But Kyuerum was stuck in Ou bottom, getting barely any usage (I think it was BL if I'm not wrong)
    I guess that was a huge pun, but no pun intended The "rock bottom" is a pun for Stealth Rock, a huge hindering point for Kyuerum

    When a new breath of life Black and White 2
    I was bestowed a new light of hope
    Whether it's one or another Black or White Kyuerum
    I can be expected to break through the toughest walls Kyuerum-B and Kyuerm-W has monstrous Attack/Special Attack. And an Ice STAB really helps as well


    Ding-Dong. This ends today's Riddle Quiz! Tune in next time for another riddle.

    Stuff I did
    - Riddle Quiz
    - Raging Battle of the two dragons
    That one was tough.

    I got a riddle though, if I'm allowed to post one.


    I am not too often seen during weather, unlike a certain friend of mine.
    Compared to my other friends, I am very common, but rare when compared to the likes of Zigzagoon and such.
    Even later on, I will not see so much usage.
    In fact! In the future era of time, merely three use me!

    In a later time, I will have also gained a weakness, but lost one too.
    I will also be more elegant, yet not like before.
    I am not thought of when it comes to my friends.

    Oh how I wish my song would be better...
    And my attacks too.

    Now if I may ask, who am I?

  18. #1793
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,564

    Default

    Now, that's Flygon

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  19. #1794
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Now, that's Flygon
    Nope. I'll give a hint now though, it's first friend mentioned, is a dragon type.

  20. #1795
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,564

    Default

    Is it Altaria then...?

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  21. #1796
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Is it Altaria then...?
    ... Nope. I'll give another hint! It shares one of it's types with the last friend mentioned.

  22. #1797
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Is this even a dragon type btw? I'm pretty sure it needs to be related to dragons :3

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  23. #1798
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Is this even a dragon type btw? I'm pretty sure it needs to be related to dragons :3
    Of course it's related to dragons. But, you wouldn't think of it at first.

  24. #1799
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,564

    Default

    Dratini ?

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  25. #1800
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Swablu. Serious vibe

    More Elegant, Gain a weakness in the form of dragon, learns Hyper Voice and is kinda more defensively inclined dragon

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •