View Poll Results: Which Pokemon should be the mascot of Dragon Tamer Club

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonair

    11 8.80%
  • Dragonite

    35 28.00%
  • Kingdra

    7 5.60%
  • Garchomp

    21 16.80%
  • Flygon

    22 17.60%
  • Palkia

    3 2.40%
  • Dialga

    8 6.40%
  • Giratina

    8 6.40%
  • Altaria

    10 8.00%
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

  1. #1826
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Oh god Dragonite is still winning, please don't make Dragonite the mascot, it's(in my opinion) the most overrated Dragon-Type ever. -_-
    If all goes well we will soon have a new dragonite ship.

  2. #1827
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    None of your bizness
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If all goes well we will soon have a new dragonite ship.
    NOOOOO!!! lol


    FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

  3. #1828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Oh god Dragonite is still winning, please don't make Dragonite the mascot, it's(in my opinion) the most overrated Dragon-Type ever. -_-
    You made me sad with this comment

  4. #1829
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    None of your bizness
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    You made me sad with this comment
    I take it your a fan of Dragonite then :P

    While my favorite Dragon is Garchomp I do like Dratini and Dragonair, it's just Dragonite that just does not sit right with me.


    FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

  5. #1830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I take it your a fan of Dragonite then :P

    While my favorite Dragon is Garchomp I do like Dratini and Dragonair, it's just Dragonite that just does not sit right with me.
    Sure am ^^

    A lot of people find a love/hate relationship w/ Dragonite. But as they say, "each to their own", right? ^^

    I like Garchomp as well.

    My personal preference would not be a dragon at all. I would like to use the Dragon Energy symbol as the logo for the club and use the Dragons as rank indicators like the SPP User Title bars.

  6. #1831
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    alright, we need a topic... any ideas? x3

  7. #1832

    Default

    When you force topics, they end quicker.

    I guess I would like to ask these questions:

    As a Dragon-Tamer Club: What is our goal w/ this club? What is it we would like to do here? Any goals or accomplishments we would like to achieve by being a unified club?

    Discuss.

  8. #1833
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Since it's kinda quiet, I guess it's riddle time!

    I'm a loner, I guess you can say Druddigon has no evolutions or pre-evolutions
    I'm not one of a kind though, There are legendary dragons with no pre-evos
    but me and him are on a different boat Druddigon is a normal dragon, while the legendaries are legendary
    That's an understatement actually, but never mind that Refers to "him" and being an understatement because there are too many legendary dragons

    I'm usually last, but just sometimes It's slow, but in Trick Room, it becomes some of the fastest pokemon
    I have two that makes me a nuke It has two abilities: Sheer Force and Mold Breaker that boosts attack capability
    But the other one... well The other one is Rough Skin :3 Different from Sheer Force/Mold Breaker


    Who Am I? Druddigon
    The answer is Druddigon. Answers (Explanations in Bold)

    Nabananananananana

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  9. #1834
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    When you force topics, they end quicker.

    I guess I would like to ask these questions:

    As a Dragon-Tamer Club: What is our goal w/ this club? What is it we would like to do here? Any goals or accomplishments we would like to achieve by being a unified club?

    Discuss.
    I don't klnow myself, but I think the goal is becoming the ultimate Dragon Tamers. To raise one of each Dragon and dragon related Pokémon from egg to Level 100, perfect them, have each dDragon type move.


    That is what I think it is at least :P


    Also, today's daily riddle! Provided by dirkac the chinchou Co. (username dirkac)

    I am better than the rest.
    Even if it is slightly.
    Yet some refugees beat me.
    But anything else is a piece of cake.
    Take space for example. Easy as pie.

    So, who am I?

    Hint: It is a dragon type Pokémon.
    Last edited by dirkac; 6th November 2012 at 10:48 AM.

  10. #1835
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Oh god Dragonite is still winning, please don't make Dragonite the mascot, it's(in my opinion) the most overrated Dragon-Type ever. -_-
    *Tear* lol to each their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    When you force topics, they end quicker.

    I guess I would like to ask these questions:

    As a Dragon-Tamer Club: What is our goal w/ this club? What is it we would like to do here? Any goals or accomplishments we would like to achieve by being a unified club?

    Discuss.
    Our goal should be to become the strongest dragon masters in the world. We need to share our dragon art and fanfics/poems here. We should all band together to become the top dragon based club on the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    The answer is Druddigon. Answers (Explanations in Bold)

    Nabananananananana
    Ah I see

  11. #1836
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    When you force topics, they end quicker.

    I guess I would like to ask these questions:

    As a Dragon-Tamer Club: What is our goal w/ this club? What is it we would like to do here? Any goals or accomplishments we would like to achieve by being a unified club?

    Discuss.
    I think it would be awesome if our club could organize and host a tourny and open it up to all of serebii... obviously have a cutoff at some point if it gets popular but i think it would be cool if the dragon tamer club would host an event of that nature


    My battle team



    looking for

  12. #1837
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Um, greetings...I come in peace, I swear!

    Well, my name is Dragon Trainer X, or DTX/D-Tex for short. My favorite Dragon-Type Pokemon is Latias, because it's an awesome design, great combination of Types, does well in battles, and is just cute to me. I like Dragon Pokemon because when t comes to epicosity, they just seem to usually be at the top.

    What's interesting about Pokemon? Well, all of the logic and genius!

    Um, do I have to do a test or something?


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  13. #1838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Um, greetings...I come in peace, I swear!

    Well, my name is Dragon Trainer X, or DTX/D-Tex for short. My favorite Dragon-Type Pokemon is Latias, because it's an awesome design, great combination of Types, does well in battles, and is just cute to me. I like Dragon Pokemon because when t comes to epicosity, they just seem to usually be at the top.

    What's interesting about Pokemon? Well, all of the logic and genius!

    Um, do I have to do a test or something?
    Name:
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon:
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon:
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types:

    TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?
    I believe they would like it in this format

  14. #1839
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    I believe they would like it in this format
    Isn't this mini modding?

    Meh. Whatever.

    Noones gonna do my riddle? :'(


    Anyway, I think we should stop forcing topics, and instead list all old topics, and just recycle em, because otherwise, this club'll die by next week.

  15. #1840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Isn't this mini modding?
    :/ just trying to help

  16. #1841
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    :/ just trying to help
    I know. And really, I was minimodding saying that. :P

    Meh. Who cares.

    Whould you like a Dragon Type starter?

    I expected Serperior to be one, as it would even it to the rest of the starters.

    In PMD it's an obvious yes.

  17. #1842
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    A dragon type starter is very, very unlikely. First off, dragon types are one of the strongest types. They're more well-rounded, have a plenthora of resistances and only two weaknesses. This gives an unfair advantage to users of other starters. I mean, seriously. How hard would it be to run through a game with a Water/Dragon type when all you're immune to is dragon? Fighting the water gym leader would seem like cake.

    So, no dragon starters plox.

    But Charizard/Serp are possible candidates.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  18. #1843
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    A dragon type starter is very, very unlikely. First off, dragon types are one of the strongest types. They're more well-rounded, have a plenthora of resistances and only two weaknesses. This gives an unfair advantage to users of other starters. I mean, seriously. How hard would it be to run through a game with a Water/Dragon type when all you're immune to is dragon? Fighting the water gym leader would seem like cake.

    So, no dragon starters plox.

    But Charizard/Serp are possible candidates.
    Serperior has a 4x Ice weakness, and guess what the last two Unova gym leaders are?


    As for PMD, you get a STEEL Type litteraly right after the third dundeon.

  19. #1844
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Serperior has a 4x Ice weakness, and guess what the last two Unova gym leaders are?


    As for PMD, you get a STEEL Type litteraly right after the third dundeon.
    You do realise that not every region has an ice-type gym or elite four right? And for your info, 8th gym is Marlon and 7th gym Drayden. Drayden's a little bit dangerous, but Marlon is just... piece of cake, unless one of the mon carry an ice type move.

    I don't play PMD, but you do realise that you literally get Mawile in Ruby at 2nd gym and Excadrill is around every corner in shaking ground thingy. Dragon types are supposed to be rare, not just a "oh starter" type of pokemon. They're supposed to be the one that has 5% chance of capture rate. Not a, Garchomp I choose you! type of stuff

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  20. #1845
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    You do realise that not every region has an ice-type gym or elite four right? And for your info, 8th gym is Marlon and 7th gym Drayden. Drayden's a little bit dangerous, but Marlon is just... piece of cake, unless one of the mon carry an ice type move.

    I don't play PMD, but you do realise that you literally get Mawile in Ruby at 2nd gym and Excadrill is around every corner in shaking ground thingy. Dragon types are supposed to be rare, not just a "oh starter" type of pokemon. They're supposed to be the one that has 5% chance of capture rate. Not a, Garchomp I choose you! type of stuff
    Was talking about BW.

    And I was just expecting it to be Dragon, I didn't WANT it to be dragon.

    And for PMD, Magnemite is overpowered in that point of the game, OHKOíng everything with SonicBoom, and starters are ridiculously overpowered there anyway :P

  21. #1846
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I know. And really, I was minimodding saying that. :P

    Meh. Who cares.

    Whould you like a Dragon Type starter?

    I expected Serperior to be one, as it would even it to the rest of the starters.

    In PMD it's an obvious yes.

    I don't think i would like a dragon starter to be honest, I think dragons are meant to be more rare and i like it that way because it keeps the common balanced user away from dragons.. dragon taming is a mindset and a culture and not every trainer should have that option when they first start the game!! lol


    My battle team



    looking for

  22. #1847
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drkstar827 View Post
    I don't think i would like a dragon starter to be honest, I think dragons are meant to be more rare and i like it that way because it keeps the common balanced user away from dragons.. dragon taming is a mindset and a culture and not every trainer should have that option when they first start the game!! lol
    I couldn't agree more

  23. #1848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Whould you like a Dragon Type starter?
    I absolutely would.

    I expected Serperior to be one, as it would even it to the rest of the starters.
    I still would consider Serperior a Dragon based on design. And it can learn Dragon pulse

  24. #1849
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Ok I would agree to a dragon-type starter only if it didn't become dragon-type until it's final stage and it stayed UU or NU and never rose to the level of something like Blaziken.

  25. #1850
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,565

    Default

    To me, Sceptile is a good potential Dragon-Type

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •