• Giratina

8 6.40%
  • Altaria

10 8.00%
Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Affection hired you to become a Moderator?

I seriously have to start posting here more often. =_=
    I took over temporarily as InsaneDragoniteHD is away for a bit.

It would be nice to see you around here more ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    I took over temporarily as InsaneDragoniteHD is away for a bit.

It would be nice to see you around here more ^^
    Ohh! Ok. ^^

I'm going to make another Club for one of my friends that's slightly inactive. So I'm quite busy, especially with my upcoming Clan, and more importantly, I have to make sure my famous Club is under control. =_= Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Man I always forget things! i even forgot i was still in this club! XD well ive been having this for a while now, so here.

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Man I always forget things! i even forgot i was still in this club! XD well ive been having this for a while now, so here.

Amgg. That's so cool O_O, I'll put the picture up as soon as I Get my laptop.
    And I'll make sure to add new members to the member list x]

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Heeheeh.. I found a funny .Gif for my signature.

Favourite shiny Dragon-Type?

I'm 'trying' to draw a dragon type. I did the head..... But Im heading to where in gonna draw something like charizard xD

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

Name: Coyote_Dynamo
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Dragonite
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: They are good at everything they do, defense, offense, stall, wall, you name it there is a dragon that can do it.
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: I love dragons, therefore I love the dragon-types.

TEST - I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: Dragonair
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Accepted!

Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club! I'm Ducklett12 a Mod of this Club, The Final Fantasy Club, and the Owner of the 2nd most famous Club on Serebii! ^_^

Have Fun here and there are userbars in the 1st Post's Fan Art Spoiler, feel free to put one in your signature to advertise for this Club. n_n
    Ok can do, here you go it was back on Pg. 29

My favorite shiny dragon design is between Rayquaza and Haxorus, and Charizard if it counts.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 13th November 2012 at 4:15 PM.

Ok can do, here you go it was back on Pg. 29
    Alright. Thank you ^^

----
    CURRENT TOPICS:

~ Do any of you draw Dragon Pokemon or try and design your own? And if so, which is your favorite Dragon Pokemon to draw?
    ~ Favourite shiny Dragon-Type?

Make sure you guys are staying active and participating in discussion and in the club. Inactive users will be removed from the list which was probably the situation with some of you. You people are awesome so I want to see you around here more ^^
    -----

Haxorus/Rayquaza/Charizard I'd put as one because they are all pretty much the same shiny ^^ Dragonite would probably be next on the list.

Alright. Thank you ^^

----
    CURRENT TOPICS:

~ Do any of you draw Dragon Pokemon or try and design your own? And if so, which is your favorite Dragon Pokemon to draw?

Make sure you guys are staying active and participating in discussion and in the club. Inactive users will be removed from the list which was probably the situation with some of you. You people are awesome so I want to see you around here more ^^
    -----

Haxorus/Rayquaza/Charizard I'd put as one because they are all pretty much the same shiny ^^ Dragonite would probably be next on the list.
    Thank You ^_^ I love this club so much

I have drawn some in the past and I tried to design a few myself. I really like to draw Dragonite and Rayquaza.

Thank You ^_^ I love this club so much

I have drawn some in the past and I tried to design a few myself. I really like to draw Dragonite and Rayquaza.
    Rayquaza is an advanced Pokemon to draw. It's good practice ^^

I've tried drawing my own Dragon pokemon. It's based on Komodo Dragon, called Varagon (Varanus+Dragon), and is Dragon/Dark type. The actual drawing itself didn't turn out well, sadly.
    As for my favourite shiny, that'd have to be Dragonair or Haxorus. I just love how the purple and yellow complement each other on Dragonair since they're complementary colours and, I think we call all agree on this, Shiny Haxorus looks awesome!

Drawing dragons is too advanced for me, I guess I just get a picture from the Internet and sketch a few.
    Plus as sav1or said, reason why you may of been kicked out the list is because of inactivity. So yeah.. If you wanna stay in then please be more active :]

As you can see.. First post, rule number 6. PM me if you're going to be inactive.

What if it's a case with school work. I can't say for sure if I'm going to be inactive, but I do have a disturbing amount of homework coming, mostly thanks to a teacher we've put at the top of our 'hate list' (it's a different name, but I won't risk it >_>).

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    What if it's a case with school work. I can't say for sure if I'm going to be inactive, but I do have a disturbing amount of homework coming, mostly thanks to a teacher we've put at the top of our 'hate list' (it's a different name, but I won't risk it >_>).
    Well now we know so I don't think it will be an issue ^^

Rayquaza is an advanced Pokemon to draw. It's good practice ^^
    Yeah it's so much fun

I have a book on drawing dragons that I got last year and that has been an endless well of knowledge, it brought life to my drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by t0pcAt View Post
    Name: Brooke, but I'm known as PAW5 or t0pcAt on other forums. :3
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Salamence. Dragonite in a close second.
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Because, they are truly epic & beautiful creatures of the Pokemon world. And, fantasy of course. But this is Pokemon.. I mean who wouldn't want one in real life and they are a good addition to your team.
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: In general, one of my favourite creatures.
    If you could please go back and answer the test question and edit this post with the answer I can accept you ^^ Thank you

Yeah it's so much fun

I have a book on drawing dragons that I got last year and that has been an endless well of knowledge, it brought life to my drawings.
    That would be really nice to have ^^

-----

Topics Available:

New Topic:
    ~If you could redesign a Dragon-type Pokemon using the parts of any other Pokemon, what parts would you use and what would you name it?

Name: Brooke, but I'm known as PAW5 or t0pcAt on other forums. :3
    Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Salamence. Dragonite in a close second.
    Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: Because, they are truly epic & beautiful creatures of the Pokemon world. And, fantasy of course. But this is Pokemon.. I mean who wouldn't want one in real life and they are a good addition to your team.
    What's made you interested in Dragon-types: In general, one of my favourite creatures.
    I am a Dragon-type Pokemon who has blue scaly skin and a small white horn on my head. I also have 2 bead-like orbs on the end of my tail. Who am I?: Dragonair.
    Application ACCEPTED

Welcome to the club ^^

Welcome to the club t0pcAt

Now back to discussion ^^

If you could redesign a Dragon-type Pokemon using the parts of any other Pokemon, what parts would you use and what would you name it?

Head: Dragonite
    Body: Latios/Latias
    Arms: Machamp
    Legs: Reshiram
    Misc: Reshiram's Wings, Charizard's Tail

Name: Drong (Dragon Song)

I just threw that together in about 3 seconds as an example ^^ You're welcome

Lool, nice. A dragon with 6 arms and that can fly,

For the favorite shiny pokemon, I would definitely pick Haxorus and Charizard. I absolutely love the shiny look for both of them because they look more fierce than the normal look.

Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    For the favorite shiny pokemon, I would definitely pick Haxorus and Charizard. I absolutely love the shiny look for both of them because they look more fierce than the normal look.
    Definitely ^^

I also like the whole black look for Dragons. It makes it look so much stronger and awesome. Unlike Garchomp...not a fan of its' shiny sprite

Now back to discussion ^^

If you could redesign a Dragon-type Pokemon using the parts of any other Pokemon, what parts would you use and what would you name it?

Head: Dragonite
    Body: Latios/Latias
    Arms: Machamp
    Legs: Reshiram
    Misc: Reshiram's Wings, Charizard's Tail

Name: Drong (Dragon Song)

I just threw that together in about 3 seconds as an example ^^ You're welcome
    Head: Garchomp
    Body: Rayquaza
    Arms: Zekrom
    Legs: N/A
    Misc: Haxorus tusks

Head: Garchomp
    Body: Rayquaza
    Arms: Zekrom
    Legs: N/A
    Misc: Haxorus tusks
    How about Mamoswine Tusks? ^^

Yeah. A Four Armed Dragon would be cool. 8D If I had to re-design a dragon. I would make it very epic, such as Haxurous. I'm very fond of the Haxorus evolutionary line. Very epic indeed and the designs rules as well.(: Hmm tough question. I would probably take off the Haxorus tusks since I already think he's epic enough. (Maybe) To start off. Probably I'd snatch the head off of Garchomp since it has that similar head to Haxurous, like the structure of it. Idk. The body. Coyote_Dynamo's I'm thinking of another design so I'm not copying. xP Anyways, the body of Palkia, the stand up body dragon design..Not a floating body design. ><
    If possible I would try to avoid using arms. Legs. Long and have claws such as Zekrom. Tail Wise, Charizard probably. I wouold have to do a lot of drawing it out to figure out what I wanted.
    I know. It's a hard choice lol

You want arms like Zekrom on yours? Is that what you're saying?

Yeah. Sorry I wasn't clear.. or I can go with no arms. Both would look good either way.
    Plus lots of spikes. You can't get enough of spikes.

If just a random suggestion, a custom wyvern might be cool. I hope to make one in origami, just as soon as I can find any instructions.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

OOhh yeah, spikes.(: And, That would be awesome.
    I can't think of a Dragon-type that exists that has lots of spikes Maybe Druddigon but it's more jagged than anything

Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast