• Giratina

8 6.40%
  • Altaria

10 8.00%
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    The level 99 False Swipe cracks me up for some reason.

The rest of the level up moves are pretty ridiculous as far as strength goes. I like it ^^
    The False swipe is there because the whole levelling goes throguh 9s, leaving players to think it'll be the final move, hence the "False"

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    The False swipe is there because the whole levelling goes throguh 9s, leaving players to think it'll be the final move, hence the "False"
    Ah. I see what you did there now.

Is there some sort of significance w/ the 9s?

Ah. I see what you did there now.

Is there some sort of significance w/ the 9s?
    Yeah, that it is a 9/10, hile the ones that created it (Teragon, Foregon, Marigon) are a 10/10, it's to symbolize that it's not as good as them, but aspires to, which is the reason there is an additional move at Level 100.

Yeah, that it is a 9/10, hile the ones that created it (Teragon, Foregon, Marigon) are a 10/10, it's to symbolize that it's not as good as them, but aspires to, which is the reason there is an additional move at Level 100.
    So does that mean the others will not get one @ level 100? That would seem most fair imo but it's your story ^^

So does that mean the others will not get one @ level 100? That would seem most fair imo but it's your story ^^
    The others have one per 10 levels, but have one at level 99 instead of hundred, so yes.

The others have one per 10 levels, but have one at level 99 instead of hundred, so yes.
    It's a cool concept none the less. Good theme relativity detail ^^

Clubs gone dead a little, so here are some topics to get started again.

Topics Available
    - Create a new Pokémon Myth that involves a Dragon-type Pokémon. (Dragon-type can be new or created)

New topics
    - What are your thoughts on the Unova dragon-types?
    - Pros and cons for dragon types.
    - What is your ideal dragon type, are you focused on appearances or maybe it has to be a certain mono-type?

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Clubs gone dead a little, so here are some topics to get started again.

Topics Available
    - Create a new Pokémon Myth that involves a Dragon-type Pokémon. (Dragon-type can be new or created)

New topics
    - What are your thoughts on the Unova dragon-types?
    - Pros and cons for dragon types.
    - What is your ideal dragon type, are you focused on appearances or maybe it has to be a certain mono-type?
    For me, a dragon has to have wings. I don't know why, it just seems very dragon-like to me. Haxorus for example while I like its design, I don't really like the fact that it can't fly. Also, even though I love Dragonite, I don't really like the Dragon Flying typing. The 4x weakness to ice is annoying, its overused, and it seems the typing could be a bit more creative on most of them. Except for Dragonite because he doesn't really have any other types that would work.
    Last edited by Da_bomb.com; 25th November 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Sig under construction

:: What are your thoughts on the Unova dragon-types?

I like all of them except for Druddigon. He has yet to strike my fancy :/

Hydreigon: A Dark/Dragon only looks good on paper. It has great stats but it's typing is crap :/ I still like it though.

:: Pros and cons for dragon types.

Pros: Good strength and versatility
    Cons: Some need better move-pools and dual-typing adding another weakness

:: What is your ideal dragon type, are you focused on appearances or maybe it has to be a certain mono-type?

Things I look for:
    ~ Appearance
    ~ Wings
    ~ A typing that doesn't make it glass
    ~ Some bulk
    ~ Diverse movepool
    ~ Good Ability

I may have forgotten some things.

Well, my ideal dragon is a defensive, one, and the only real one of those is Altaria :P

So yeah.

just curious if anyone would be interested in starting a little battle club from this group, figured we are all similar trainers and it would be a cool way to expand our group and give us some new topics in the forum maybe like a once a week or once a month deal depending on interest level... idk input from anyone or the admins? just trying to think of ways to expand the group topics... any thoughts? take it or leave it, just throwing it out there

My battle team

looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Drkstar827 View Post
    just curious if anyone would be interested in starting a little battle club from this group, figured we are all similar trainers and it would be a cool way to expand our group and give us some new topics in the forum maybe like a once a week or once a month deal depending on interest level... idk input from anyone or the admins? just trying to think of ways to expand the group topics... any thoughts? take it or leave it, just throwing it out there

I like that idea.

Sig under construction

That's actually a good idea. I believe Affection is the club leader so you'd have to bring it up with her. What I think we could do is everyone with Wi-Fi PM's her stating you can battle and once a week she'l do whatever she want's to choose 2 random people to go at it. The battle would be teams full of dragons but also 2 type dragons as well. When the battle is over we talk about it, every dragon master knows what they should and shouldn't do in a battle.

Don't know if I've been kicked or not but my laptop broke so I gotta use my PS3 as my interent. Sometimes Pokemon forums don't wanna work and I can't post. It get's really annoying. Tomorrow imma try to get a WiFi adapter cos I found a desktop buried in my garage.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; 25th November 2012 at 6:55 PM.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Weekly/Monthly themed Dragon-type/Dragon-esque battles would be cool. I don't think too many of us are battlers though. It would be good for promotional purposes to invite outside participants.

As much as the idea sounds good, we've tried to plan this earlier, which did not end up happening because of a lack of battlers, so I doubt we'll be able to do it now.

If it does come to be a reality, then I'd be happy to conjure up a Dragon-Type team.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

What's a battle club?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Yeah hi, seeing as though you all want Dragon Battles things. I'll see what I can do, ..
    Answering your question, battle club is where you get lots of players and battle it out. As said, we need alot of battlers..

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Hi everyone~! I think the dragon battling idea is brilliant since i'm a wi-fi battler myself! Maybe even a dragon IV breeding or MM hunting would be nice~!

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Hey guys, sorry been away for the holidays, but I'm back and catching up on all that I missed.

I'm liking what I'm seeing guys, great stuff keep it up ^_^

We could have a first to get a Shiny Dragon contest ^^

Of course you'd have to provide evidence. And no the Haxorus you get after completing the Unova Dex doesn't count

Of course you'd have to provide evidence. And no the Haxorus you get after completing the Unova Dex doesn't count
    Yeah that's why I said MM also with picture proof.

I could provide the JP ditto/JP pokemon needed to breed! ^w^

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

That could work, but we also need to make contests that are of different levels of difficulty for those who don't or can't do certain things, so everyone has a fair shot within their class per say. Sandbagging would be a concern, but hopefully everyone would stick to the honor code.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    That could work, but we also need to make contests that are of different levels of difficulty for those who don't or can't do certain things, so everyone has a fair shot within their class per say. Sandbagging would be a concern, but hopefully everyone would stick to the honor code.
    Sandbagging? And that could work, I've wanted a shiny Altaria for a while. I will have to put mareep on hold though...

Sig under construction

And how would we prove we had it? Through pictures?

And, if we're going to do a tournament I think we should try to get a PO tourney too for those who don't have WiFi.

Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast