• Giratina

8 6.40%
  • Altaria

10 8.00%
Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2331

Thread: Dragon-Tamer Club

Hi guy no one well remmber me :P

contest what kinda contest is this shiny contest?

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

If enough people vote for it, it would just be first person to get a shiny dragon, whether its MM, RE, or another way that isn't sandbagging (still don't know what it means), RNGing, or hacking.

Sig under construction

How would one prove that they didn't cheat to get the Shiny? Also how would we even prove who actually got it first?

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    How would one prove that they didn't cheat to get the Shiny? Also how would we even prove who actually got it first?
    Yeah that's the key issue here, it may be the most exciting one, but it's just a big headache waiting to happen, in my opinion.

A.) There are ways to detect the legitimacy of a Pokemon
    B.) Screenshots must be provided to see the Pokemon, when you obtained it, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_bomb.com View Post
    If enough people vote for it, it would just be first person to get a shiny dragon, whether its MM, RE, or another way that isn't sandbagging (still don't know what it means), RNGing, or hacking.
    In regards to sandbagging, I myself don't have a sporty bone in my body, but I have a lot of sports people in my family and that term comes up alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    A.) There are ways to detect the legitimacy of a Pokemon
    B.) Screenshots must be provided to see the Pokemon, when you obtained it, etc.
    Could they not have possibly prepared an egg in advance to hatch immediately in case that is the contest chosen? Or is that just my thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Could they not have possibly prepared an egg in advance to hatch immediately in case that is the contest chosen? Or is that just my thinking?
    Well, I also think we are going to have to trust our members to be truthful and not cheat.

I also think that if we limit what the shiny Pokemon are, this could prevent this. (Ex. Only shiny Salamence and Gyarados)

Well, I also think we are going to have to trust our members to be truthful and not cheat.

I also think that if we limit what the shiny Pokemon are, this could prevent this. (Ex. Only shiny Salamence and Gyarados)
    Yes I agree with the limit, that sounds like a good idea

I know this is an example but if it was Gyrados it would have to be something other than the Lake of Rage

Sig under construction

Hi all, I've tallied all the votes up and I'd like to say the Drawing Event has officially won. As for my promise, the drawing event will take place now till next Friday. For those who don't know what a Drawing Event is, it's just a competition to see what people are capable when they're on the arty side. Winners such as 3rd, 2nd and 1st will receive prizes like Shiny Dragon-types, etc. (Ooh, anyone kind enough to donate 3 Shiny Dragon-types 3:?)

The theme on the Drawing Event is; Draw your OWN dragon.

Yep, thats right. Draw your own Dragon-type.. this may sound hard but if you stretch your creativity you can do anything you want! Oh, must I say that you must draw with your hands, no electronical devices are allowed, just you and your imagination.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Hi all, I've tallied all the votes up and I'd like to say the Drawing Event has officially won. As for my promise, the drawing event will take place now till next Friday. For those who don't know what a Drawing Event is, it's just a competition to see what people are capable when they're on the arty side. Winners such as 3rd, 2nd and 1st will receive prizes like Shiny Dragon-types, etc. (Ooh, anyone kind enough to donate 3 Shiny Dragon-types 3:?)

Yep, thats right. Draw your own Dragon-type.. this may sound hard but if you stretch your creativity you can do anything you want! Oh, must I say that you must draw with your hands, no electronical devices are allowed, just you and your imagination.
    Woohoo :3 I'll start sketching over the weekend

Nice! ^^

Good luck to you all! I shall start mine soon.

Aww I was planning on using a drawing program on my computer. oh well :|

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Aww I was planning on using a drawing program on my computer. oh well :|
    Yeah sorry, I just just want people to draw using pencils, fine-liners, texters, etc. I'm sure if you give it a go you'll come up with something, maybe an inspiration from the internet, but you can't copy the whole thing from it >_<

Wait someone bring me up to speed about what is going on.

I have claimed Quagsire the king of the marsh!!!

If you read up there, the drawing competition has won and is commencing now till next Friday. The theme is; Draw your own dragon
    I might as well draw one too since some people are participating. We need a lot of people to participate btw !

I am horrible at drawing, so yeah I'm not entering. Plus idk how to put pictures up on here.

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Da_bomb.com View Post
    I am horrible at drawing, so yeah I'm not entering. Plus idk how to put pictures up on here.
    Lool.. all you do is go on that little icon with the tree and insert details, and it'll post it up there.

I'm back guys!
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    I'm back guys!
    Welcome back InsaneDragoniteHD, glad to have you around here again! Any new topics people? it's been a bit too quiet around here x]

TOPICS AVAILABLE -

- What type of dragons do you like, by that I mean is it the strong, mighty ones or the beautiful elegant ones or a bit of both?
    - Which Dragon-type duo do you like the most? (Palkia/Dialga, Latios/Latias, Reshiram/Zekrom, Black Kyurem/White Kyurem)

Lati@s and the creation duo.

Yeppies

And I like awesome ones (like Shandora Hydreigon) or really "cute" ones (Lati@s)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

i like latios and latias a lot, because the story in the movie was really cool!

I like strong, mighty ones, and my favorite duo would have to be the eon duo

Sig under construction

The drawing contest is now?

Damn.

I'm traveling now.

Anyway, favorite Draggie is Dlygon.

Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast