Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Bad Habits" thread.

smoking cigarettes

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    How do you watch TV and play games at the same time?
    I'm almost always watching tv while playing pokemon. As for dividing attention, most of what I watch is sports, so I look back and forth depending on where the action is.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

The fact that I'm not keeping promises A LOT.

Not seeing my family enough as of late.

One of my bad habbits is chewing off dead skin on my fingers -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I'm almost always watching tv while playing pokemon. As for dividing attention, most of what I watch is sports, so I look back and forth depending on where the action is.
    Oh, well if you put it that way, I guess that works. I always assume TV programs with constant action that one can't really miss. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Always turning around in Slender games. No matter how much I try to avoid doing that, there's just that impulse to look back.

It even happens when I'm at 7/8 or 8/8 pages and trying to find the exit, only to find that Slenderman has snuck up behind me.

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    Always turning around in Slender games. No matter how much I try to avoid doing that, there's just that impulse to look back.

It even happens when I'm at 7/8 or 8/8 pages and trying to find the exit, only to find that Slenderman has snuck up behind me.
    Slender... *shudder*

If you're at 6 or more pages, I'd just keep going for more pages instead of being extra-vigilant and looking behind you all the time. After all, too much of anything (even vigilance) is bad for you. o:

I never do stuff when I'm supposed to...I get distracted too much Dx

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I understand playing your 3DS, listening to its music (or music from some other source, like an iPod), and listening to your friend talk all at the same time, but factor TV into the equation and it all falls apart for me. o:
    I play my DSi XL (with sound off) and watch tv at the same time. usually can keep up with both.

I also procrastinate too much.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    I play my DSi XL (with sound off) and watch tv at the same time. usually can keep up with both.
    Oh, if the music is off, then I understand being able to do both at the same time. I thought that the DS sound would be on along with the other music and the TV's audio.

One of mine that is that I stay up late and play games... Then I am cranky the next day.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

i overanalyze just about everything i do. for instance i did all kinds of crazy calculating to find a pokemon capable of soloing the elite 4 rematch in b/w2 challenge mode before even owning the game...

Quote Originally Posted by chibois View Post
    i overanalyze just about everything i do. for instance i did all kinds of crazy calculating to find a pokemon capable of soloing the elite 4 rematch in b/w2 challenge mode before even owning the game...
    I wouldn't really call that a "bad" habit, just something that you do, I guess.
    After all, it doesn't really harm anybody that you're so analytical about things that you're passionate about. (:

well it gets problematic when i dont do things i cant solve in advance. like most of life. i dont know how to just take risks

I have a habit of twitching my right leg. I didn't notice till a friend told me. I also have a habit of putting things off. I can always do it tomorrow right...?
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    I have a habit of twitching my right leg. I didn't notice till a friend told me. I also have a habit of putting things off. I can always do it tomorrow right...?
    Procrastination. Its in EVERYONE DX

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Procrastination. Its in EVERYONE DX
    Don't we usually procrastinate because we're under the illusion we have time then we dont remember until the last minute? >.>" because most people I know are like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_V-Creator View Post
    Don't we usually procrastinate because we're under the illusion we have time then we dont remember until the last minute? >.>" because most people I know are like that...
    Actually, I know I have time, I just have a minor case of the lazyitis.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Actually, I know I have time, I just have a minor case of the lazyitis.
    Heh...I know I have a massive case...since I know the stuff is due tomorrow but I still cant be bothered...somehow get it done but still.

I don't know if this is so much of a bad habit as just a regular habit, but when I'm eating dinner and I have meat, vegetables, and rice, I always eat half the veggies first, then the rice, then the other half of the veggies, and the meat. (This is assuming that each are separate and are not combined into one like how fried rice typically is.)

I have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions and thinking that someone means something but they don't really mean it.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Hey guys, one funny habit that one of my friends has is opening and closing her legs constantly.
    Michigan's #1 Pokemon group

Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    I have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions and thinking that someone means something but they don't really mean it.
    Ooh, I hypocritically hate it when people do that, too. It's like in court, where that vital piece of information that proves somebody's innocence is neglected due to the jury having a strong bias against them.

I sometimes get to anxious about stuff

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast