Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Bad Habits" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    I would always do things till the last minute...
    Probably one of my worst habits.
    Michigan's #1 Pokemon group

I sometimes wander off into my own world and I do miss a lot of what's going on around me.
    "The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life."

Friend Code (White): 3396-4621-9694
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r795yv.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/mhzp8i.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/21bne2t.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/30xehib.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/25p66ut.png[/IMG]

I lurk in every corner,
    I lurk within the shadows,
    I follow you every-day.
    I correct your own mistakes,
    I smile at your good quirks.
    I see you all the time,
    But you'll never see me.

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/aqk4g.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    I sometimes wander off into my own world and I do miss a lot of what's going on around me.
    I do a lot of that. That world for me is called the internet.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    I also do a lot of that, when I daydream about anime and video games and books and stuff like that.

I never finish work until I'm at least 12 hours away from the deadline.
    I procrastinate. A LOT.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Another bad habit (well, technically) of mine is that I get very defensive when people say anything about South Korea. It's not entirely my fault, though - I was just brought up that way, along with presumably everyone else who's Korean. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Another bad habit (well, technically) of mine is that I get very defensive when people say anything about South Korea. It's not entirely my fault, though - I was just brought up that way, along with presumably everyone else who's Korean. =/
    I know a lot of people who are like that, but I personally (by the sounds of it) tend not to be as defensive as you are... If someone says something derogatory about South Korea then I retaliate sometimes but often I just... let it pass. I think it's because I've had so much crap thrown at me all my life that eventually you just sort of become immune to it.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Same with me and Japan (but not China, for relatively obvious reasons). Then they accuse me of being a weeaboo, even though I'm already Japanese to begin with... :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I stick my fingers in my mouth on my canines trying to wiggle them because they won't come out. Then my teacher was like "Joaquin is your mouth okay?" And I was like "Ya.."

I sometimes have people slam there hand as hard as they can on my hand, it doesn't hurt, not sure if its a habbit but I do like watching people laugh when it doesn't hurt sometimes their hands hurt, its kinda like I can completely solidly my hand into something as hard as a rock

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I sometimes have people slam there hand as hard as they can on my hand, it doesn't hurt, not sure if its a habbit but I do like watching people laugh when it doesn't hurt sometimes their hands hurt, its kinda like I can completely solidly my hand into something as hard as a rock
    Yeah... any habit that involves others getting hurt is bad. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Yeah... any habit that involves others getting hurt is bad. o_o
    Well its not something I do often though so its really just something I did last year, I have almost ditched it completely, now my only real habbit (I forgot to mention it before) is that I stay away from people in school as much as possible

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

A bit of a odd habit.

Well its not something I do often though so its really just something I did last year, I have almost ditched it completely, now my only real habbit (I forgot to mention it before) is that I stay away from people in school as much as possible
    Again, I don't see why you try to avoid people as much as possible. Yeah, even if you might hate them or they might hate you, you're going to have to encounter them sometime, so why not encounter them all the time?

Besides, if they see you more and more often, they'll start caring less that you're in their field of vision.

Again, I don't see why you try to avoid people as much as possible. Yeah, even if you might hate them or they might hate you, you're going to have to encounter them sometime, so why not encounter them all the time?

Besides, if they see you more and more often, they'll start caring less that you're in their field of vision.
    Well its mainly just cause they hate me, they have since middle school and just never even gave me a reason why, I was always a good kid takes notes, tried to make friends but now, its well just sad that 98% of the people I went to school with there hate me still even after 5 years

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well its mainly just cause they hate me, they have since middle school and just never even gave me a reason why, I was always a good kid takes notes, tried to make friends but now, its well just sad that 98% of the people I went to school with there hate me still even after 5 years
    Well, if you just cower in fear, they'll just think even littler of you. Just pass by them everyday without saying anything to them, and they won't think low of you as much. (:

Well, if you just cower in fear, they'll just think even littler of you. Just pass by them everyday without saying anything to them, and they won't think low of you as much. (:
    That is actually what I do, I try to interact with some people in 2 of my classes, both my histories, I say hi to others, I make an effort but they just don't care

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

That is actually what I do, I try to interact with some people in 2 of my classes, both my histories, I say hi to others, I make an effort but they just don't care
    Oh, I didn't mean that you had to put that much effort. Just being around them means that you don't let their negative opinion of you get to you. (:

Oh, I didn't mean that you had to put that much effort. Just being around them means that you don't let their negative opinion of you get to you. (:
    Well I mean that I say hi to people I was once friends with and they turn the other cheek, even my best friend since I was about from age 8-14 ignores me, so as you can see I don't have many friends just 3 I see occasionally one in my health class every other day one at video game club and one at random times in school

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well I mean that I say hi to people I was once friends with and they turn the other cheek, even my best friend since I was about from age 8-14 ignores me, so as you can see I don't have many friends just 3 I see occasionally one in my health class every other day one at video game club and one at random times in school
    But what I'm saying is that sometimes, it's better to passively deliver a message than to actively deliver a message. By passing by them everyday in the halls, you're passively saying to them that you don't care whether or not people have a negative opinion of you, whereas if you say "hi" and they ignore you, your effort is all for naught.

But what I'm saying is that sometimes, it's better to passively deliver a message than to actively deliver a message. By passing by them everyday in the halls, you're passively saying to them that you don't care whether or not people have a negative opinion of you, whereas if you say "hi" and they ignore you, your effort is all for naught.
    Exactly, just wish that people weren't like the way they are today

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Exactly, just wish that people weren't like the way they are today
    Well, don't try to force change down people's throats. It'll just make people dislike you even more.

Well, don't try to force change down people's throats. It'll just make people dislike you even more.
    I'm not trying to change anyone, just saying wish that everyone just wasn't so judgemental when they look at you and then just go hmm I don't like this person just by looks and not getting to know anyone

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I'm not trying to change anyone, just saying wish that everyone just wasn't so judgemental when they look at you and then just go hmm I don't like this person just by looks and not getting to know anyone
    I know you're not trying to actively change anybody. I'm just saying that you're just going to have to live with it, I guess. :/

I know you're not trying to actively change anybody. I'm just saying that you're just going to have to live with it, I guess. :/
    Yeah I know I'm trying to come to live to it

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast