Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: The "Bad Habits" thread.

I never eat. I even do that when I am hungry
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

I bite/chew/rip/tear/clip/obliterate my finger/toe nails and loose/dead skin nonstop.

I have a nail clipper on my desk.

When I'm not clipping my nails, I grab it and twirl it around my fingers. It's really weird... o:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

-I don't care at all about physical appearances. For exemple, I rarely take a shower. (You may find this disgusting, but I feel good that way.)
    -For some reasons, I never talk, only when necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyMail View Post
    -I don't care at all about physical appearances. For exemple, I rarely take a shower. (You may find this disgusting, but I feel good that way.)
    To each their own, I guess.
    It's probably considered a bad habit not to shower if only because it's a sign of lack of respect toward the people you encounter on a regular basis. :/

Another of my tendencys is that I leave my bedroom lights on before going somewhere and waste the Electric Bill by accident herp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

I have a nasty habit (nasty for my computer, anyway) to hibernate my computer instead of shutting it down. It's because I'm too lazy to save my stuff on GIMP. But I know there's going to be a point where GIMP just spazzes out and makes me lose all my progress anyway. :/

Come to think of it, is there an advantage to hibernating a computer rather than shutting it down other than for convenience?

a bad habit that lots of other people do is post a bunch in threads in miscellaneous purely to raise their postcount. gee i wonder who would do such a thing?

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    a bad habit that lots of other people do is post a bunch in threads in miscellaneous purely to raise their postcount. gee i wonder who would do such a thing?
    Don't look at me, Wishing Star got 4,000+ posts in 6 months

In all seriousness, I don't care for something that's immaterial here, it's the good posts that people judge you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223