Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Bad Habits" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    That is why I hate being near people who like sports ie baseball or football or basketball etc....
    You tell someone who you haven't even got to know you hate them? D:

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    You tell someone who you haven't even got to know you hate them? D:
    I didn't say that I said I hate when people get crazy over sports, I did not say I hate them just how loud and disruptive they get is all I don't hate ya I ain't a hater

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I didn't say that I said I hate when people get crazy over sports, I did not say I hate them just how loud and disruptive they get is all I don't hate ya I ain't a hater
    I was kidding...
    I also get too worried about things...

I chew on my tongue, i really don't know why.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    I chew on my tongue, i really don't know why.
    That is a habit I have as well I chew or bite it until it bleeds or I can't feel it anymore

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Sometimes I forget to log out of my account. DX

“May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

i pick at stuff
    like peeling labels off or tapping/fingering things
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i pick at stuff
    like peeling labels off or tapping/fingering things
    Yeah, don't worry we all do something like that

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

yeah but people get mad at me sometimes so im trying to stop^

i also click my teeth when im bored
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

yeah but people get mad at me sometimes so im trying to stop^

i also click my teeth when im bored
    Your right it can get get annoying when we do it, sometimes we have to COMPLETELY ignore other people though and when I get mad I also crunch my teeth really hard

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

^ not really crunch my teeth... its kinda hard to explain
    i will see things like alternating tiles in walmart and i will tap my right teeth togther when i get over a dark one and click my left teeth when i go over a light one its really wierd.
    #AlphaSapphire

^ not really crunch my teeth... its kinda hard to explain
    i will see things like alternating tiles in walmart and i will tap my right teeth togther when i get over a dark one and click my left teeth when i go over a light one its really wierd.
    I know what you meant, I was just saying that I crunch my teeth really hard, like when a lion or tiger is biting its pray and you can see and hear when I do it

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Sometimes I can't help but put things in order. Like when I walk in my room and I see that it's a bit disorganized, without thinking I'll just straighten everything to the tiniest details. Its not OCD, just a little habit of mine :/

Quote Originally Posted by SolidWolverine View Post
    Sometimes I can't help but put things in order. Like when I walk in my room and I see that it's a bit disorganized, without thinking I'll just straighten everything to the tiniest details. Its not OCD, just a little habit of mine :/
    I'm sorta like that, I have to organize my pokemon by random, shiny pokemon 4-646 of anything that can be shiny I organize them to much, my clothes by shirts, socks and underwear, shorts and pants, and then sweat shirts

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I'm sorta like that, I have to organize my pokemon by random, shiny pokemon 4-646 of anything that can be shiny I organize them to much, my clothes by shirts, socks and underwear, shorts and pants, and then sweat shirts
    Me too. I honestly don't think its too much of a bad habit, I just find myself doing it randomly lol. As long as it doesn't reach the point of obsession I'm fine

Me too. I honestly don't think its too much of a bad habit, I just find myself doing it randomly lol. As long as it doesn't reach the point of obsession I'm fine
    I do get obsessed about it sometimes

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I procrastinate too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Cactus View Post
    I procrastinate too much.
    That's all I do

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I do get obsessed about it sometimes
    Well, at least no one can ever accuse us of being disorganized. Organization FTW lol

Well, at least no one can ever accuse us of being disorganized. Organization FTW lol
    Right, I am disorganized with my PS2 and wii games though

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I like doodling, when I was at school and now at work during meeting.
    Well, so far people understand me cuz my marks and my work are always fine.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Right, I am disorganized with my PS2 and wii games though
    My games are usually out of order, I don't focus on the alphabetical aspect as much. I usually just order them by which ones I play the most

My games are usually out of order, I don't focus on the alphabetical aspect as much. I usually just order them by which ones I play the most
    I organize them by what I like the most

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well, I am really habituated of playing video games at stretch, the bad part of this habit is that I don't notice anything else once I just start playing the game, whether, if the other works are more important this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackss View Post
    Well, I am really habituated of playing video games at stretch, the bad part of this habit is that I don't notice anything else once I just start playing the game, whether, if the other works are more important this one.
    I just lose track of time a lot

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast