Thread: Egg Moves

Default Egg Moves

I noticed that there are a couple egg moves not listed for a couple parents for meditite/medicham. I bred it with a hitmonchan and got both fake out and foresight; these moves aren't listed on meditite's or medicham's egg move pages. I just wanted to point that out so hopefully it gets fixed. Also I have no idea if this is the right place to post this but it looked like it so I did.
    If you are reading this, please be aware that you are never going to get back the time you used to read this and are now out of who who knows how much time it took for you to read this. Also I bet you didn't notice that I used 'who' back to back in the previous sentence. Did you look?

Shinies I've obtained: RE, RE, RE, MM ~400 eggs, RE, Kyurem SR ~700, MM~500 eggs, RE
    "What you do on your own time is your thing, what you tell me about what you do on your own time is unacceptable." -me

Good job spotting that and you was very close to posting in the right place. Try here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Serebii-net-V2

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Thanks, I'll repost this there then.
    If you are reading this, please be aware that you are never going to get back the time you used to read this and are now out of who who knows how much time it took for you to read this. Also I bet you didn't notice that I used 'who' back to back in the previous sentence. Did you look?

Shinies I've obtained: RE, RE, RE, MM ~400 eggs, RE, Kyurem SR ~700, MM~500 eggs, RE
    "What you do on your own time is your thing, what you tell me about what you do on your own time is unacceptable." -me