Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Future Forum Styles Discussion

I still maintain that a digimon scheme for April fool's day would be delicious (cue m. Bison video )
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

My mane pokeymanz in x
    facebook.com/geeksforjesus
    2ds friend code - 4613 7899 0504
    Looking for: purified shadow pokemon, pokemon in hg/ss exclusive pokeballs, y exclusive mega stones

Fairy-type style is up, courtesy of RaZoR LeAf as usual

http://www.serebiiforums.com/?styleid=74

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Fairy-type style is up, courtesy of RaZoR LeAf as usual

http://www.serebiiforums.com/?styleid=74
    so pink and peach >.<
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

The Fairy-type theme is to bright and pink for me, but it looks good nonetheless.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

I would like a X and Y Starter one. I think that would be pretty cool.

I personally would love a Pokemon Mystery dungeon theme. I personally would prefer an Explorers of Sky/Time/Darkness one, but Gates to Infinity is good too ^_^

Most of my other ideas have already been mentioned but ill say them anyways XD

A Ranger one.

Maybe one based on the different playable characters in the main games(Like, maybe start with Red and blue and show the evolution of the series, idk)? Maybe one male and one female?

A villain team one would be sweet, maybe one showing the evolution of the evil teams, kind of like the trainer ones i mentioned before.

Maybe ones for each of the pokemon movies? The first movie one would be epic.

Idk, just my opinions, ignore my humble user-ness XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I think a platinum theme would be cool and how about a trainer theme of like the youngsters or skaters

What about a Groundon theme, and an Arceus default type one.

You know, for the pendant Ground and normal pending themes.

A theme of [Omega] Groudon and [Alpha] Kyogre? That would look cool.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I'd like for a theme, or a group of themes based on the Pokémon Anime. Like maybe a theme for each of the main characters on the show, and their corresponding colors. Like this: Ash/Dark or navy blue, Misty/Water Blue, Brock/Dirt-like colors, Tracey/White, May/Bright Red or Ruby Red, Max/Emerald Green or light green, Dawn/Pearl Pink, Iris/Purple, Cilan/Bright Green, Clemont/Bright Yellow, Bonnie/Darkish Orange, and Serena/Whatever shade of red May doesn't have. I know this sounds like a hassle though.

I would definitely like to see an ORAS/Primal Groudon & Primal Kyogre theme now that their official arts have been released (perhaps regular Groudon and Kyogre could also be worked in somehow), in keeping with the BW/B2W2 and XY skins. Plus, people love Ruby and Sapphire anyways.

I suppose there could also be region-based themes, with some region-relevant elements in the header. For example, for Kanto you could have a picture of the region in the center, and have like, Oak and Blue on one side and Giovanni and Mewtwo on the other. Or for Kalos, you could do the same thing with the map in the center, and on one side put Sycamore and Mega Lucario, and on the other, put AZ and Lysandre. Something like that.

Also, I'm curious about the status of the Fairy-type theme. I remember it being said a while back that a Pokémon would be chosen for it once all of the XY Pokémon were revealed, but it's still blank. So I was just wondering if there is a representative Pokémon in mind for it yet. Come on Klefki
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Since there aren't any mega pokemon represented by type, could we get a mega theme with a few on there?
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

My mane pokeymanz in x
    facebook.com/geeksforjesus
    2ds friend code - 4613 7899 0504
    Looking for: purified shadow pokemon, pokemon in hg/ss exclusive pokeballs, y exclusive mega stones

I don't have any requests for future Serebii.Forums themes. I just wanted to express my appreciation for the Dark Type Theme!

I use it all the time, and it's what I think of when I come to Serebii to post. Whoever did it, well done! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    Whoever did it, well done! I love it.
    I made all the themes, so thanks!

A theme with new ORAS Mega Pokémon will be nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12