Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lopuny's Shot At Love

Default Lopuny's Shot At Love

: hello all you probably know me for my playboy cover or my hit songs whatever you know me for im looking for love!With a little help from my best friend i know i will find my soul mate!
    : to be lopuny's guy you must nominate a male pokemon and be wiling to fight for her with your life to nominate a guy you must list there name species likes dislikes and what they like about lopuny.Lopunys bodygaurd will tell you the rules
    : the rules are
    no spaming
    you cant be a ledgendary
    you cant kill other competitors but you can attack and injure them
    : you will do a challenge before every elimination if you win the challenge you will get to go on a date with then we will do eliminations where lopuny will send somone home okay we need 14 competidors lets get started
    Last edited by granbull guy; 4th August 2009 at 8:29 AM.
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    GG has now graduated from Serebii, I love you all.
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)

yay my game was eccepted start sighnups
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)

: Casting Calls are up, we need competitors!

♥ 'reach for the stars, even if you miss you'll land among them' ♥

*Memories of reading the Machoke one flood back in*

Meh, first game I've done of this type. I'll give it a go.

Lopunny darling... I wish for your heart *babbles on romantically* I'm a tough man, but a real softie at heart!

: well are you gonna sighn up?
    Goodbye...

Rorschach the

He changes shape depending on his mood but can't transform into other pokemon

Dislikes:The scum

He likes that she isn't city scum
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Uhh, I did, I didn't see any forms or anything, so I just put that :3

make your sighn up like michlords
    and mitchlord ur accepted could you just change your pokemon plz
    Goodbye...

Dashing the

He is a big softie at heart although appears tough.

Dislikes: Tomboys.

He likes her style, he loves girly girls!

weakling accepted
    Goodbye...

Changes the Eevee, Showers the Vaporeon, Booster the Flareon, Thunders the Volteon, Burakki the Umbreon, Eifi The Espeon, Leafia the Lefeon, Glacia the Glaceon.

Transforms into other Eeveelutions every day

Changes the
    Likes Sweet stuff
    Dislikes People people who take from him

Showers the
    Likes Swiming
    Dislikes people who pollute the water

Booster the
    Likes cleaning his fur
    Dislikes people who dirty his fur

Thunders the
    Likes to mess around with people
    Dislikes having nothing to do

Burakki the
    Likes to be alone and cook
    Dislikes loud people

Eifi the
    Like Going places
    Dislikes cloudy or rainy days.

Leafia the
    Likes Nature
    Dislikes people who litter anywhere

Glacia the
    Likes snow
    Dislikes really hot days
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Use them in the order of the sign up if they are okay
    Last edited by chihaya01; 28th July 2009 at 4:17 AM.

Fine make it a Kecleon
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Hey there Kecleon!

accepted mitchlord umm the hole changes into a diff eeveelution everyday isnt good so change your sighn up please chicaya
    Goodbye...

Kimba the Arcanine

He is kind and loyal.He acts tough but is very sweet.

Dislikes: Pikachus
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

zfxzfx accepted
    Last edited by granbull guy; 28th July 2009 at 9:13 AM.
    Goodbye...

just 19 spots left
    Goodbye...

Casper the

Casper is rather hyperactive and childish for his age. He laughs at immature jokes and the like, but tries his best to act serious when around people he doesn't know.

Dislikes: Big 'macho' pokemon.

He likes Lopunny because she has a beautiful singing voice.

Banner Was made by The awesome junpearl63!

groudonny acepted
    Goodbye...

Ohlawl I shall be stalking you >: D.

lol haha
    : okay the contestants may talk amung themselves while more people sighn up
    Goodbye...

: Hey everyone!

This is AWESOME

This contestant puts the sexy back in sexyback. He enjoys ladies,chillin at the beach, and shopping. He hates playa-haters, rain, and people who don't take care of themselves. Some might consider him metrosexual, but the ladies just consider him sexual. Girls want him. Guys wanna be him. Give it up for:

Devin the
    Last edited by Aviano; 28th July 2009 at 1:35 PM.
    You know it does

accepted aviano
    Goodbye...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast