View Poll Results: What do you do when you're angry?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Break stuff

14 23.33%
  • Hit stuff

22 36.67%
  • Eat nails

7 11.67%
  • Turn green

7 11.67%
  • All of the above

10 16.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you're angry?

I dont get mad often, but when I do I get overly angry for some reason. I curse and hit things, which usually calms me down after a while. I am the type of person that cant get over whatever made me angry quickly.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I eat as much food as I can. It calms me down.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

I try not to get mad because I have a tendancy to black out when I get very angry.
    So I try to blow off steam by working out or punching something.

I said "turn green" on the poll -- I actually go down to a club and bring a baby seal with me and dance (the "turning green" is due to the colored lights shining on us). I then tell a member of PETA that I went clubbing with a baby seal the night before -- they get angry in my stead, so I can laugh quietly to myself, going into a full-blown cackle on the drive home.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Masturbate to calm down =DD
    Well that was posted sooner than I thought it would be.

I'm guilty as charged though.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Clean house.
    that's me. or yelling.or both

I... Have no idea. I never tend to get overly mad. Thouh when I do get mad, which is only because of internet issues, I punch the router softly until the internet works again.
    Oh, and when I gwt overly mad, which happened once, I beat up the first person I see, which coincidentally happened to be my arch enemy, I was restrained by teachers so it didn't happen, luckily.

If i get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally annoyed I may end up hitting someone e.g the culprit, which was constantly happening due to bullying at a school i went to. I normally vent rage though hitting stuff or playing a game that allows the character to hit stuff.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I used to throw away something close to me, like joysticks, cellphones or even cups.

Now I just tear sheets of paper.
    It is surprisingly relaxing.

That besides crying, of course :c

I usually can control my temperament pretty good but sometimes it gets too much and i flip out, though it feels better after hitting the wall like an idiot.
    I don't choose the bible, I stick with Lenin and Marx - i spit intelligent arts. /Strike Back.

I'm cynically passive aggressive.

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I make displeasing grumbling sounds, then briefly remind myself how much the world sucks.

I don't cry, I don't shout. I just go to my room and break things. I ripped my plush bunny's ears once. And if I'm really breathing out fire from my nostrils I tear off my hair and scratch myself.

Yeeah....you don't wanna see me when I'm angry. I literally lose my mind. Good thing it doesn't happen very often. But I wonder, it is that weird to frek out when you're mad? I dunno, when I hear people's reactions to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc I feel like I'm the only one who knows what it's like to be seriously pissed.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I normally just think bad thoughts of that person in my head Or play Pokemon. That always helps.

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

I usually scream and hit things when angry, always over small things I shouldn't get angry over.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

i drink water when i get angry to calm down my self. its a best way to relax in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I said "turn green" on the poll -- I actually go down to a club and bring a baby seal with me and dance (the "turning green" is due to the colored lights shining on us). I then tell a member of PETA that I went clubbing with a baby seal the night before -- they get angry in my stead, so I can laugh quietly to myself, going into a full-blown cackle on the drive home.
    Brilliantly worded, cake will be served. I, too, turn green, but only because of the Gamma Radiation. My secret? I'm always angry.

No, truth be told, I handle aggression poorly, but that's because it's hardly controllable (Bipolar and whatnot.) What I've been doing recently is taking walks. I find it helps a lot, what with lots of people asking me stupid questions at work all day. Speaking of which, I really should go to bed.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by pokegirl_1986 View Post
    i finger myself ^^
    TMI, man, TMI.

Sit down and stare at the ground, or atleast that's what I try to do, hard to do if people are yellling insults or something at me while I'm walking away. Usually end up sitting there for about an hour. Fighting is stupid, so I tend to avoid it if I can
    (Whenever I've gotten into a fight, once it gets to the point it seems like I'm actually hurting the person I either stop, or hold back, and it doesn't usually do me any good. >.>)

I used to just go for a L Ride

But now I just have anxiety attacks. It's quite fun.

Plot against people. Plotting is fun.

If I'm at home, I yell at my parents, play the piano (which is a nice substitute for hitting something), then retreat into my bedroom to look at fanart, read fanfics, browse the Internet, listen to music, etc. to just make myself feel better. Actually, listening to soothing music helps a lot. If I'm outside, then I bottle it up until I get home, then do the above.

I yell, curse, and sometimes break or throw things. I hit a pillow or something when I'm only seething or annoyed. But, trust me, it was a lot worse when I was younger. But, I've come to (sort of) control it.

I'm a gay pessimist that works in retail. Im always angry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast