11 5.67%
  • NegaiShipping

8 4.12%
  • CafeMochaShipping

2 1.03%
  • BoulderShipping

4 2.06%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite shipping involving Ash?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Actually, if we're going by the first thread for this they may not know about Iris. They could have easily been involved in AG-DP, and were a Pokeshipper, but said good-bye to Pokemon and Serebii in like, the middle of DP.
    We're getting off track, doesn't matter because you can't account for everyone.

Of the ones listed, I've supported AdvanceShipping and NegaiShipping the most. I like a lot of other Ash ships though.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    We're getting off track, doesn't matter because you can't account for everyone.
    Well actually I am a bit confused though. XD; Plus, I don't see how I'm accounting for everyone, I just said that there are shippers out there who may not know of her existance...

I always found Ash ships to be a bit too mainstream for my tastes. None of them are really anything I want to get involved heavily in, but I have pondered/liked many of them at some point: Poke (since OS), Pearl (since BW2 talking to loko), Advance in fanfiction, Negai (for the first two episodes of BW), Ability (just for something new), Comashipping for lulz, Collideshipping for lulz, Ash x Kotetsu for broness, Cafemocha for pixiv art, Bouldershipping for lulz, Altoshipping for lulz it's canon...on the contrary I've disliked them all at some point as well. XD; I've never liked Pallet, when I was younger I had this grudge against Gary. XD

So I'm very wishy-washy with Ash ships, and many of them depend on my mood, which is why I won't vote on this thread. I don't have a favorite, so most likely I'd go with which one has the lowest votes.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Well actually I am a bit confused though. XD; Plus, I don't see how I'm accounting for everyone, I just said that there are shippers out there who may not know of her existance...

I always found Ash ships to be a bit too mainstream for my tastes. None of them are really anything I want to get involved heavily in, but I have pondered/liked many of them at some point: Poke (since OS), Pearl (since BW2 talking to loko), Advance in fanfiction, Negai (for the first two episodes of BW), Ability (just for something new), Comashipping for lulz, Collideshipping for lulz, Ash x Kotetsu for broness, Cafemocha for pixiv art, Bouldershipping for lulz, Altoshipping for lulz it's canon...on the contrary I've disliked them all at some point as well. XD; I've never liked Pallet, when I was younger I had this grudge against Gary. XD

So I'm very wishy-washy with Ash ships, and many of them depend on my mood, which is why I won't vote on this thread. I don't have a favorite, so most likely I'd go with which one has the lowest votes.
    And I never said you were, but your argument was no better than hers. As I said it's getting off track because it's not about why you like Pokeshipping, but rather trying to generalize a fanbase.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Wait, did I start something? ;~;

I've only ever really, really liked two Ash ships: PokéShipping and PearlShipping (and now I don't like Poké, so it's only Pearl). To be honest, I don't find Ash the most shippable guy on earth... which is ironic, since PearlShipping is one of the only Pokémon ships I actually ship nowadays, along with Contest, Wishful, and Shocking. I don't really mind any of the other Ash ships, though.

I just got my iris comment from fanfiction. You see all these high school Cooke cutter poke contest ikari AUs but even ones published in the last year or so don't include iris. I get that wishful might not work due to age difference but flavescent works for that kind if story too.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I just got my iris comment from fanfiction. You see all these high school Cooke cutter poke contest ikari AUs but even ones published in the last year or so don't include iris. I get that wishful might not work due to age difference but flavescent works for that kind if story too.
    Oh yeah, I noticed that too. You can probably chalk that up to unoriginality, though, since those ships are the "standard four" that always appear together and drive me away from fanfics.

Heck, there aren't even that many Negai or Wishful fanfics on their own, either. Fanart, maybe, but fanfics... nope.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    the results of polls like these always depend in the time period they're posted in.
    You're acting like if there's some lofty difference, there isn't really.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    The PokéShipping and AdvanceShipping Threads would like to have a word with you.

(Not sure how this topic is relevant to the thread, but w/e)
    Every once in a while I'll see posts in these threads like I do with Pearlshipping.
    Ask for Dawn posts, it connects with Pearlshipping cuz we are curious if shey'll come back or stay next series but hey.

Any ways, some ones saying we are off topic is right sorry about that.

Any one else also like AshxBayLeef?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Yes! Advance is wiinnig! :d

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    Yes! Advance is wiinnig! :d
    Does it really matter which ship is "winning" or not? All the ships here have zero potential of becoming canon in the near future, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Does it really matter which ship is "winning" or not? All the ships here have zero potential of becoming canon in the near future, anyway.
    Who says they have to become canon? This entire forum is here to discuss things that will never happen in the actual anime, at least not under the current owners of the franchise.

As for the topic of this thread... Advanceshipping FTMFW.

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    Advanceshipping. Like Pearlshipping, this relationship was based off a great friendship.

Pearlshipping is great, too, but I see their relationship more like a sibling relationship. The way Dawn supports Ash was like a little sister, and the fact that PeS'ers find high-fives to be shippy is simply outrageous.

Although none of these shippings are mutual, it seems like Pokeshipping was the least mutual out of all of these. It was clear that Misty liked Ash, but her constant teasing and bickering with him, and Ash's immaturity at the time, blocked out any of Ash's feelings. Not to mention, I am tired of these love/hate relationships.
    The ironic thing is, I used to hear that Ash and May had a sibling-like relationship. I always lol'd at that. Dawn seems to be more like Ash's cheerleader though, I will admit that.

Advanceshipping is my all-time fav, but Pearlshipping is a very close second. Also, if PeS'ers find high-fiving to be shippy, what about all of the high-fives Ash and May have shared? xD

Because it was a love/hate relationship, Pokeshipping was always my least-favorite. She loved him, yet she kept acting like she didn't (though there were so many subtle hints that she did) and with Ash not even knowing what love is (come to think of it, he still doesn't. He thinks Cottonee falling in love are "best friends"...Good one Nintendo.) there was no way he could have ever had feelings for Misty.
    Last edited by Gary Oak!; 21st October 2012 at 11:16 PM.
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

My vote broke the tie between Advanced and Pearl.
    Pearshipping will forever be my OTP! (:

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

CafemochaShipping generally. No KODAKSHIPPING?!?!?!?! mgface:,
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

That's not hard considering most pokeshippers don't even watch the new eps. Heck I doubt many of them know iris exists.
    If they don't watch the newer episodes, then how would they know what's going on? I don't think those should stop watching just because of a ship.

My ideal battle ever!

I don't usually ship, but I am kind of a supporter of NegaiShipping.

Huge Pokeshipper, but when the mood strikes I enjoy Ash having a romp in the tall grass with Gary.
    It was perfect, beautiful, like something someone with an overactive imagination would dream up in her unfulfilled fantasies!

Advanceshipping is mine. But i also love Pokeshipping and Comashipping dearly.

Not much support for Altoshipping? I question your judgement.

Pokeshipping FTW!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Would Othelloshipping be okay, (no really i mean it)

but Pearlshipping is just awesome I love how Dawn compliments Ash's character. Pearlshipping FTW with Advance coming in at a close second
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

I find it sad how no one supports boulder shipping

I find it sad how no one supports boulder shipping
    It's all about Pallet, Coma, and Cafemochashipping nowadays! D8 *ships Cafemocha* :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    It's all about Pallet, Coma, and Cafemochashipping nowadays! D8 *ships Cafemocha* :P
    I thought Pallet was pretty much dead outside BMGf?

If I had to ship a yaoi Ash ship, though, it'd definitely be CaféMocha.

Seems Pearl and Advance are fighting for top spot, which is amazing because hoenn is nearly 10 years old :O
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

PokeShipping all the way <3
    Even though I prefer may, I like it better for the nostalgia.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast