11 5.67%
  • NegaiShipping

8 4.12%
  • CafeMochaShipping

2 1.03%
  • BoulderShipping

4 2.06%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite shipping involving Ash?

lol Altoshipping. 'w'

But I feel like I'm betraying the Pearl thread so I voted Pearl lollolol They work together perfectly anyway.
    Cafemocha is hilariouuuuus 8'D Well, any ship with Cilan works. He really changed the Anime. :"D

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Imagination is really cute. :3 I always liked the thought of that pairing. I thought it was cute how Ash went to help Bianca up when she fell down...x3 Who knows...maybe her father will like one day try to work things out and set up a date.

I also think Ash x Kotetsu is adorable. X3 Like omg...they are totally bros. xDDDD
    I thought I was the only one around here who liked AshxKorestu pairing, heck I ship him with every one including Pokemon HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I thought I was the only one around here who liked AshxKorestu pairing, heck I ship him with every one including Pokemon HA.
    Well you aren't now. xD Gosh Ash/Kotetsu is seriously cute. As Dentogirl oh so accurately put it: they are totally bros. Like, seriously. What is the name for this shipping anyway? o:

Advanceshipping. Like Pearlshipping, this relationship was based off a great friendship.

Pearlshipping is great, too, but I see their relationship more like a sibling relationship. The way Dawn supports Ash was like a little sister, and the fact that PeS'ers find high-fives to be shippy is simply outrageous.

Although none of these shippings are mutual, it seems like Pokeshipping was the least mutual out of all of these. It was clear that Misty liked Ash, but her constant teasing and bickering with him, and Ash's immaturity at the time, blocked out any of Ash's feelings. Not to mention, I am tired of these love/hate relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    Advanceshipping. Like Pearlshipping, this relationship was based off a great friendship.

Pearlshipping is great, too, but I see their relationship more like a sibling relationship. The way Dawn supports Ash was like a little sister, and the fact that PeS'ers find high-fives to be shippy is simply outrageous.

Although none of these shippings are mutual, it seems like Pokeshipping was the least mutual out of all of these. It was clear that Misty liked Ash, but her constant teasing and bickering with him, and Ash's immaturity at the time, blocked out any of Ash's feelings. Not to mention, I am tired of these love/hate relationships.
    In defense od pearl a high five is more sbippy than the mallet or your such a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post

Not every PearlShipper out there treats high-fives as shippy. ...Okay, so I do (not just in Pokémon, but in other fandoms as well, like Inazuma Eleven), but still. Though I agree about PokéShipping - he was just waaaaaay too dense back then for it to work both ways.

I wish this poll had multiple choice cause I pretty much like most of the ships on there.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Well I'm a lover of Pearlshipping. :3 My OTP for Ash but I enjoy Poke,Advance,Negai as well. I also shipped Ash with various females like Hilda(Othello),Bianca(Mare),Bianca BW(Imagation),Leaf(I don't know the shipping name for him and Leaf),Anabel (Abitity). I'm finding Ash x Melotta Cute. And I'm also enjoy Rayshipping(Ash x Cynthia) Even Ash x Johanna,Ash x Salvia. I ship Ash a lot.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I voted Advanceshipping, but I prefer Othello more (though one side hasn't appeared in the anime).

Didn't even notice there was a new poll for that now xD Also I find it fairer than the older poll(10 options,since it is the max anyways)

Voted for Pearl.

Poke is not winning?What dimension am I right now?
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    Didn't even notice there was a new poll for that now xD Also I find it fairer than the older poll(10 options,since it is the max anyways)

Voted for Pearl.

Poke is not winning?What dimension am I right now?
    You are in Earth 616. XD

I will vote for pearls. I love pearlshipping.
    Besides I like AltoShipping

Altoshipping and AshxBayLeef {Sorry forgot the same of this one} Are so cute.
    NxAsh will always be one of my favorites though bum bum bum =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

My mind is officially blown

Pearl is still in the lead after over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    My mind is officially blown

Pearl is still in the lead after over a week.
    We get it. You do realize its because this poll was made in 2012, long after most older fans have left the forums? There were more Misty fans here during the AG and early/mid DP era than now, so obviously they can't vote if they're not here anymore.

Meanwhile DP just ended 2 years ago, so many Pearlshippers are still around. I'll say this again, the results of polls like these always depend in the time period they're posted in.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Meanwhile DP just ended 2 years ago, so many Pearlshippers are still around. I'll say this again, the results of polls like these always depend in the time period they're posted in.
    There are a lot of PokéShippers around too, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    We get it. You do realize its because this poll was made in 2012, long after most older fans have left the forums? There were more Misty fans here during the AG and early/mid DP era than now, so obviously they can't vote if they're not here anymore.

So ~3 years later negaishipping will be in the lead?

So ~3 years later negaishipping will be in the lead?
    Depends on how Best Wishes ends I guess LOL.
    No Cybs, we still have plenty of Pokeshippers here. I had a poll like this a year ago and Pokeshipping was again in the lead and no I'm not a Pokeshipper just saying the truth.
    Pearlshipping has been getting pretty popular though, I think Dawn's last cameo helped with that too.

PearlShipping has been getting pretty popular though, I think Dawn's last cameo helped with that too.
    Not really. It's mostly the Dawn fans who were too excited about her cameo to realize that they weren't actually interested in the ship itself. Just look at the PearlShipping Thread right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Not really. It's mostly the Dawn fans who were too excited about her cameo to realize that they weren't actually interested in the ship itself. Just look at the PearlShipping Thread right now.
    Look at all the Pokemon shipping threads, not much to say after the character leaves again. When we found out Dawn was coming back in the episodes and the episodes were airing the thread was getting tons of posts.

Look at all the Pokemon shipping threads, not much to say after the character leaves again. When we found out Dawn was coming back in the episodes and the episodes were airing the thread was getting tons of posts.
    The PokéShipping and AdvanceShipping Threads would like to have a word with you.

(Not sure how this topic is relevant to the thread, but w/e)

Not many abouts prarlshipping itself either.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I wouldn't say that. When Dawn showe up it was on top of Negia and Pokeshipping, so in some ways it makes the threads come up. But we haven't seen Misty in years yet Pokeshipping is still active like the character is still there.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wouldn't say that. When Dawn showe up it was on top of Negia and Pokeshipping, so in some ways it makes the threads come up. But we haven't seen Misty in years yet Pokeshipping is still active like the character is still there.
    That's not hard considering most pokeshippers don't even watch the new eps. Heck I doubt many of them know iris exists.

That's not hard considering most pokeshippers don't even watch the new eps. Heck I doubt many of them know iris exists.
    Of course they know she exists. As far as I can see, not every single one of them are Genwunners. And thank God for that.

And yes, as you said, only about half the posts in the PearlShipping Thread were about the actual ship itself. The others were about Dawn.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast