Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Unova Chronicles (PG-13)

Default Pokemon: Unova Chronicles (PG-13)

The World of Pokemon. What an extraordinary and wonderful place! Filled with over 600 species of pokemon and more being discovered, it is a miraculous land. Pokemon range from sizes big and small or short and tall. There are many types of people who interact with Pokemon each and every day. Some wish to train Pokemon and they fight alongside them. These are called Pokemon Trainers. Trainers can go on adventures and take challenges to fight the Pokemon Gyms and go and try to be the best Trainer. Others desire taking care of Pokemon and watching grow and become stronger and knowing the pros and cons on how to raise Pokemon. They are called Pokemon Breeders. Others also enjoy participating in Contests with Pokemon but instead of showing off their battling prowess and skills, they show off their style and strategies for gaining appeal and their Pokemon's outer and inner beauty. They participate in Pokemon Contests and are called Pokemon Coordinators. There are other people who laugh and play and observe Pokemon like Pokemon Watchers, Pokemon Researchers and many more special individuals.

However, it is also a dangerous land. For as long as there has been good, there is evil. There has always been evil people who with or without Pokemon, try and take control or of legendary Pokemon for their own evil agendas. These evil teams and groups have been stopped by Pokemon Rangers and the police. However, sometimes it occurs because special people, people who have powerful bonds with their Pokemon and good hearts and strong wills go and help save the world for all of humanity and Pokemon. Our story takes place in Unova, far from the main lands of Kanto, Jotho, Sinnoh and Hoemn. New rules have been applied since the incident that Mt. Coronet with Team Galaxy. While trainers can still leave at 10, they must travel in groups. This is the same for coordinators. Trainers who wish to seek a whole new experience are starting in their home regions or from different regions and here, there will be the stories to be told, adventures to be had and for the life lessons and friendships to be had. As we speak, trainers with their own companion are traveling to Professor Juniper's laboratory for their first Pokedex. However, those without Pokemon are also headed there to receive their first Pokemon. Be wary though. Much like in the other regions, Unova has been having its mysterious group as well. They call themselves Team Plasma. However, their goals and ideals are radically different than those of the other teams. And what of the legendary Pokemon here and most mysteriously, the strange holes or gates that appear with pink gas to some sort of "Dream World?"

List of trainers
    DVB- Diego Vendrix
    Torpoleon- Sophianne
    Titan500- Robert Zhou
    aggiegwn- Erika Walker
    Krazy95- Tyler Phoenix
    CuriousHeartless- Jackson Black
    deltakurumiru- Kari Karma

Sign-ups are CLOSED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diego ★ Vendrix
    ~Nuvema Town~
    Badges: 0
    Current Team: Pikachu

Young Diego Vendrix was currently on a seaplane, planning to arrive on Nuvema Town, the starting point of his journey. On his shoulder was his trusty partner, Pikachu. Besides being a starting Pokemon Trainer, he was also a starting Move Tutor. Eventually, the plane landed and Diego got off. He looked around at Nuvema Town. He saw up ahead was Professor Juniper's laboratory.

He had to go there to meet the rest of his team. He walked inside to see the smiling professor. "Hello, you must be Diego Vendrix. A pleasure to meet you. My name is Professor Juniper. Since you already have your starter, I suggest you wait here for your new friends to arrive. Once everyone is here, I will hand out the Pokedexs," Professor Juniper said.

Diego just sat in a chair and waited for the others to arrive.
    Last edited by DVB; 13th July 2012 at 12:49 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Cobalt Rain
    Nuvema Town
    Current Team: Pawniard

Everyone start's there journey someday, and this is how Cobalt's began.

Crap crap crap! I'm going to be late! Cobalt's head foward, in this chain reaction he lost his balanced and began to slip off the branch he was sleeping on. Nearly catching himself and swinging himself down to the ground, landing flawlessly. He grabbed out his MP3, leaving his headphones resting on his next, turned up the volume and began to play one of his favorite songs, something that would pickup in beat as he rushed. "Camping out here wasn't such a good idea. What time is it it anyway?" Hee grabbed his backpack, threw it in over his shoulder and began to run. "Wait, I'm forgetting something." Turning around he noticed that he left his trusty companion, his one and only pokemon, Pawniard. "Knight let's go!" Cobalt shouted as he began to sprint towards Nuvema Town. Approaching fallen trees he would jump towards them and perform a Kong, throwing his arms forward, planting his hands down on the tree and guiding his legs through his arms, and continuing to sprint. His Pokemon copying his every movement just behind him.

Reaching the town, his sprint slowed into a brisk walk, which calmed into a regular walk. "Well that was fun wasn't it Knight." Cobalt exhaled the air within his lungs then taking in a few deep breathes to regain stamina. Looking around he saw a building bigger than the others. "Hmm that must be the lab." Knight nodded and the two progressed to the lab, pushing through the doors. "We're not late are we? The names Cobalt, and this here is Knight"
    Last edited by BenjaminLDuco; 27th May 2012 at 12:12 AM.

Robert Zhou
    Nuvema Town
    Current Team: Stunfisk

"Tell me Mr. Awesome, what are your thoughts on our upcoming journey?" asked the young teen as he travelled along the path towards Nuvema Town, where he would finally begin his attempt to take over the world through politics.

The aforementioned Mr. Awesome, who was a Stunfisk, did not reply, and continued to bounce along the dirt trail. It was a strange sight, seeing a young boy walking side by side with a giant fish, but because of the fact that there was nobody else on the trail, so there was nobody to actually consider it a strange sight. Except Wild Pokemon, but they didn't really care much about strangeness due to cultural differences.

"Come on man, give me an answer. I'm rather bored, so I want to hear someone else's opinion."

Like before, the Stunfisk did not reply, but did stop to look up at its trainer, an exasperated look present on its face, before turning away once more to continue bouncing along the ground.

"Good point," Robert acknowledged, deciding to leave the topic until later. "We've got other things to do right now, so I'll ask you again later on today."

Minutes passed as the duo continued to walk along the dirt path, the only sound created by them being the steady rhythmic steps of the young teen and the simple beat of the Stunfisk's bouncing around. They continued like this for several more minutes, before finally stopping as they went off the dirt trail, finally arriving in Nuvema Town.

"Which way to the lab again?" asked the boy.

The Stunfisk sighed, and nodded towards the big large building that was situated right in front of him.

"Oh, that. Well, let's go then."

The duo pushed through the doors, with Robert noting that some people had already arrived. Which was good for him, seeing that he didn't want to arrive too early and end up having to wait for everyone else.

"Oh hai there!"
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project

Name: Sophianne
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Current Team: Ivy (Snivy)
    (Hopefully my post looks good. I also promise to be more active this time around.)

Sophianne got up and out of bed rather early. She was excited to finally begin her Pokémon adventure, something she wanted to do since she was probably around 6 or 7! Getting out of bed, she made her way to her white dresser and took out some clothes. She took out a pink shirt and dark blue jeans. After taking off her pink nightgown, she put on her shirt and jeans. Sophianne made several poses in front of her mirror to make sure she looked good.

"OK, now time to eat breakfast!" Sophianne remarked as she ran downstairs and quickly at some cereal with milk, careful not to spill the milk on her clothes. Her parents got up soon after and wished Sophianne good luck.

"Thanks, mom and dad." Sophianne said after her parents said good luck.

"Do you have Snivy?" her mom inquired.

Sophianne snapped her fingers and ran back upstairs, carrying a Poké Ball.

"Now, did you go to the bathroom yet?" her dad asked this time.

Sophianne shook her head no, complaining that she didn't have to go. Her dad sighed and told her to just go to the bathroom. Sophianne sighed and a couple of minutes later, she came back, grabbing her coat and put on her gray UGGS, tucking the end of her jeans in them. Her mom handed Sophianne her purse which Sophianne put on her shoulder.

"Bye mom and dad!" Sophianne called out as she held her coat in one hand and Snivy's Poké Ball in the other.

Her parents said bye back and then Sophianne walked out.

Outside, it was somewhat windy at Accumula Town, so Sophianne put her coat on, zipping it up almost to the top and she took Snivy out of her ball.

"OK, let's go!" She called out to the Grass Snake who nodded as the two walked somewhat fast to Nuvema Town.

At Nuvema Town, Sophianne noticed a building with a sign that said "Professor Juniper's Lab" on it, so she entered the building to confirm she got Snivy.

Upon entering, Juniper was right there, so Sophianne waited for Juniper to say something to her. Sophianne also noticed some other people waiting there.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Diego ★ Vendrix
    ~Nuvema Town~

Diego was in the laboratory as he waited for his new friends to arrive. The first person to arrive was an older guy. He looked about 17 and he came in with a Pawniard. Diego smiled and waved at him. "No worries, you're the second person here," Diego told him.

The next person was someone closer to his age with a Stunfisk. Diego smiled and waved to him. "Hey. Not sure who else is coming, but I think we have to wait for a few others as well," Diego told him. Once they settled in, they can introduce themselves to Professor Juniper.

Then the first girl came. She was the youngest out of them. Diego looked at her and noticed she was pretty. He blushed a bright red. Pikachu sighed and shook his head. However, he himself couldn't help but notice the Snivy with her.

Professor Juniper greeted each one. "Thank you all for arriving. We are probably expecting a few others so feel free to talk amongst yourselves and get to know each other in the lab," she said.

Diego approached Sophianne. "Um hi. My name is Diego. And this is my partner Pikachu," Diego said to her as he offered his hand for her to shake. They both had smiles on their faces.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Erika Walker
    Nuvema Town
    Current Team: Sky the Dratini

Erika woke up early to the smell of French toast, bacon, and eggs. She grinned. Grandma always believed that important days required important breakfasts. She lifted herself out of bed with a new set of energy and brushed her teeth thoroughly before eating. That’s what her orthodontist said to do, and if it would help her get these braces off faster, the better. She headed down into the kitchen, and started devouring the delicious toast, eggs, and meat with her grandmother.

“Are you nervous?” Her grandmother asked.

“A little, but I feel better since I’m travelling in a group. Plus, I’m a little excited.” Erika replied. Beyond that, there was some more conversation before Erika returned to her room and started getting ready. She put on the especially large t-shirt that used to be her brothers and the shorts, leggings, and shoes. She headed into her bathroom and tied her hair into a messy pony-tail, since she didn’t really have enough hair to make it clean. She brushed her bangs to the side before heading back into her room. She set her bag on her bed and checked that everything was there. She had her spare winter clothes, pokeballs, a few potions, pokefood, food and water for herself, her sketchbooks, pencils, her DS, a book, was there anything else she needed? Oh, the map! She folded up the map that was lying on her desk and set it in there. Then she put in her toiletries, since she couldn’t walk around without soap or deodorant. She zipped up the bag and set it over her shoulders, hoping she didn’t forget anything. She put on her fingerless gloves and picked up the pokeball holding Sky.

Downstairs, she found her grandmother waiting for her by the front door.

“I wanted to give you a goodbye gift.” She smiled as she held up a necklace. Erika wasn’t one for jewelry, but she liked this. It was a simple silver chain that ended in a blue wing hanging in the center. With help from her grandmother she put it on and smiled. She hugged her grandmother tightly, and a few tears filled in her eyes.

“Your mother and I are so proud of you, and we know you’ll do well. Call us when you reach the next Pokemon Center.” Her grandmother whispered into her ear. Erika released herself from the hug, and said thank you before leaving. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she walked the short distance to the lab. She took a moment before entering to calm herself, since she didn’t want Juniper to see her all teary. A few moments later and she was back to her happy self. She set the blue pokeball holding Sky back in her bag and opened the door to the lab.

There was a boy who appeared to be her age, and he was tan with dark hair. There was another who looked much older, at least seventeen, and he seemed to be a fan of dark colors. Even his hair was dark black and spiky. Then there was a shorter boy with trimmed black hair and signs of Asian descent. He seemed to be twelve or thirteen, closer to her age. Then there was a very pretty girl who looked to be eleven years old, and Erika couldn’t help but be a little jealous of her big blue eyes and braces-free teeth. But she was still happy to see another girl in the group.

“Hello, are you guyssss with the new trainersss group? I’m Erika, by the way.” Her lisp from the braces was revealed with the “s” sound in “guys” and “trainers”. She was a little embarrassed by her braces, but she supposed for the next few months she would have to deal with them. After all, she had already made it through two years with them, she could take the last four months.

banner made by myself

Robert Zhou
    Nuvema Town

Robert inwardly chuckled at the other young boy's attempts at flirting with the girl in their small group. It was amusing watching others try and engage in romantic courtship rituals. A mental version of himself promptly slapped him, reminding him that he had promised his friends that he would not use the words 'romantic courtship rituals', for it was considered creepy. His attention was diverted from the events in front of him by the entrance of another girl.

"Yes we are," he replied, turning to face her. "Nice to meet you Erika, I'm Bob."

He paused for a moment as he mentally recorded what he had just said, before continuing.

"I've always wanted to say that. Nobody ever calls me Bob. I love the name Bob, I mean, it just rolls off your tongue. Bob. Bob. Bob. Bob."

Next to him, Mr. Awesome sighed as Robert continued to repeat his name over and over again, ignoring the world around him, for to him, saying the shortened form of his name was a rather addicting exercise. After a minute or so, the Stunfisk finally had enough, and promptly launched itself onto the young boy's face.

"OH MY GOD NOT THE FACE ARGGGHHHHH!!!" he screamed, falling over as he attempted to get his Pokemon off him.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project

Nuvema Town, Unova

When Sophi walked in, she noticed a guy, who looked to be about 13 years old and kind of cute to Sophi. She couldn't help but blush as he walked over and noticed some other people enter the building.

He introduced himself as Diego and his partner, Pikachu. Diego offered to shake hands with Sophi.

Sophi blushed and placed both her hands on Diego's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Diego. My name is Sophianne, but my friends call me Sophi. I hope we can be great friends. So, let's sit down and talk!"

She held onto Diego's hand and sat down on a nearby couch. She sat so close to Diego that they were touching.

"Tell me a little bit about yourself," She said to Diego.

Diego's Pikachu kept glancing over at Ivy, which she soon noticed.

"What're you staring at me for?" Ivy asked Pikachu, before smiling. "No worries, it's OK. My name is Ivy, by the way."

White 2:

Cobalt Rain
    Nuvema Town
    Current Team: Knight the Pawniard

Great looks like I'm gonna be a baby-sitter on this journey. At the thought of this Cobalt released a sigh, and shook his head to clear his mind of the thought.

"Hey everyone I'm Cobalt, and this is Knight"

Knight stood his ground just and looked around at the bunch of Pokemon. He wanted to make sure he looked tough, not wimpy. This can come off rude sometimes, but to others it comes off as great leadership.

The only kids that seemed to be anywhere near the age of Cobalt were Deigo, who seemed to be chatting with the first girl that arrived here, Sophianne. The other kid who seemed close but still distant in age was Bob, he seemed to stutter with his words, but that didn't really start until Erika came along. Not only that but Bob's Pokemon hit his face.

Looks like these guys are gonna need help with the ladies. Cobalt couldn't help but laugh a little at this, but he was sure he would help them in one way. This might actually be fun...
    "So are there any more trainers arriving to the lab?" Cobalt couldn't help but ask, he was at the location to begin his journey but he couldn't even leave the lab yet.

Soon after Knight began to scan the Pokemon determining weakness and strengths of them all. He noticed four other trainers but only 3 other Pokemon. Pikachu who could resist steel which wasn't to important at the moment. A Snivy, a pokemon Knight had resistance to. Last but not least the Sunfisk, once again this pokemon had resistance to steel. All these Pokemon seemed to hold their own, Knight couldn't wait to see the 4th Pokemon.

Diego ★ Vendrix
    ~Nuvema Town~

Diego smiled at the new girl with sympathy. "Nice to meet you, Erika. Don't worry about the braces. I had just recently and had them taken off recently," Diego said with a smile. Diego then saw Bob act kinda weird as he introduced himself to Erika before his Stunfisk got annoyed with him and attacked him.

He let out a slight snicker before he helped get the Stunfisk off of the guy. He then smiled and nodded to Cobalt and Knight. Pikachu also gave a wave.

Sophi blushed and placed both her hands on Diego's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Diego. My name is Sophianne, but my friends call me Sophi. I hope we can be great friends. So, let's sit down and talk!"

She held onto Diego's hand and sat down on a nearby couch. She sat so close to Diego that they were touching. Diego was really blushing bright red now. Pikachu also looked very surprised. Was it possible that she was the one? No, don't jump to conclusions.

"Tell me a little bit about yourself," She said to Diego. Diego began stuttering over his words but he managed to begin to talk. "I was born in Ecruteak City in Jotho," Diego told her. "Besides being a Pokemon Trainer, I am also learning to be a Move Tutor," Diego told her. Her hands were soft...

"What're you staring at me for?" Ivy asked Pikachu, before smiling. "No worries, it's OK. My name is Ivy, by the way."
    "My name is Pikachu, I guess I never saw alot of Pokemon from this region," Pikachu said as he looked at Ivy.

Tyler Phoenix
    Nuvema Town
    Current Team: Sketcher the Smeargle, Lv6

Tyler was running through the fields of Route 1, Nuvema Town just in sight, and the chance to begin his own journey was on him at last. He grabbed his deactivated Styler from his belt, and flicked on the radio. "Sven, its Tyler. Me and Sketcher are just approaching Nuvema Town now. I've got a nice idea for a sketch of a family of Patrat and their Watchog parents. I caught them playing among the flowers. But that's not the point, this is about a new journey. I'm about to dive into a new adventure. I can't wait!" He grinned at Sketcher, who was running beside him. Sketcher grinned back, and splashed a Lillipup with a spray of red 'paint'. As Tyler slowed down, the Styler crackled, and Sven's voice echoed faintly.

"Tyler, good to know you're almost there. It's great to see how you've grown since I met you when you were 12. Good luck Phoenix. Have a great journey, kid. We're all wishing you the best." Tyler smiled, and placed the Styler back onto his belt.

As he walked into Nuvema Town, he saw Professor Juniper's laboratory signposted. Following the signs, and approaching it, he noticed it was a mix of old-fashioned and modern. Intrigued, Tyler opened the doors of Juniper Labs, and as he looked inside, his jaw dropped. A group of people aged 12+ were all sitting together, chatting, their Pokemon sprawled out with them. Sketcher comically dropped his jaw too, before looking at the other Pokemon and trainers.

"Smeeear...gle." Sketcher swung onto Tyler's shoulder, and adjusted his hat. He grabbed a piece of paper and started jotting a sketch of something. Tyler walked in, but, not seeing Professor Juniper, approached the other new Trainers, and smiled.

"Hey everyone..." Tyler said shyly and quietly, before looking at his feet. Sketcher, noticing this, jabbed Tyler bluntly, and went back to his drawing. Tyler observed the other Pokemon. A Snivy, Pawniard, Pikachu and Stunfisk. It was going to be a very fun trip.

Erika Walker
    Nuvema Town
    Team: Sky the Dratini

"Nice to meet you, Erika. Don't worry about the braces. I had just recently and had them taken off recently," the boy with the tan skin and dark hair greeted. She smiled out of courtesy, not showing a single tooth.
    "Yes we are," said the shorter Asian boy who turned to face her. "Nice to meet you Erika, I'm Bob."

Bob? It sounded like an older name to her, something that fathers or uncles were called. They boy went on about his name over and over until his Stunkisk attacked. Erika smiled, trying to hold back her laughter. But realizing that the Stunfisk wasn’t getting off she pulled it away from the boy, landing in a tumble. She hoped it wasn’t bad to touch other people’s pokemon. And hopefully preventing harm was an exception.

As the boy continued to grumble about other things and another older boy entered the room, Erika stood and released Sky the Dratini. He wasn’t good at haning out with guys, but hopefully there was a girl pokemon around here who wouldn’t bully him.

Erika held out her hand to Bob, saying “Nice to meet you, Bob. Does that mean your full name is Robert?”

Sky looked around the room. He saw a Snivy and a Pikachu, but they seemed to occupied in each other to talk to anyone else. He saw a Smeargle, a Stunfisk (although the Stunfisk seemed dangerous), and a Pawniard (Dratini wasn’t a huge fan of those, sharp blades weren’t his thing.)

Well, the Smeargle was on the human’s shoulder, so Sky decided that for the moment he would spend time with himself. That was okay, he liked things to be by himself sometimes. He slithered into the corner. He was extremely nervous about battling, but he would certainly try his best.

banner made by myself

Nuvema Town, Unova
    (So how long until we get a move on?)

"Awww, you're learning to be a Move Tutor? That's so cute! Maybe you could teach Snivy some new moves?" She looked over at Snivy, who was talking with Pikachu, and the giggled. "Looks like our Pokémon might kind of like each other. So, I'm from Sinnoh, but eventually moved to Accumula Town here in Unova. I think you and all the other people we're traveling with should come to my house soon. Wouldn't that be fun? Can that be our next destination, pleeeease?"

Diego looked so cute in Sophi's eyes. She really wanted to just hug him and almost did it a few times. Thing is, that would be practically embarrassing Diego and her. Instead, she just rubbed his hands.

Ivy shrugged. "Yeah, Unova Pokémon aren't that native outside of Unova. So, how did you meet up with Diego? I was sent to Sophi's house by Professor Juniper."

White 2:

((All right, we will begin moving out to Route 1. However, there is still time to catch up. Memorial Day is dead-line day though. Also our Pokemon can talk to one another, though their text will be italicized))

Diego ★ Vendrix
    ~Nuvema Town~

Diego smiled and waved to Tyler before looking at the Smeargle. "Oh cool, a Smeargle! That's a really neat Pokemon!" Diego said. However, he turned his attention to the girl with him.

"Awww, you're learning to be a Move Tutor? That's so cute! Maybe you could teach Snivy some new moves?" She looked over at Snivy, who was talking with Pikachu, and the giggled. "Looks like our Pokémon might kind of like each other. So, I'm from Sinnoh, but eventually moved to Accumula Town here in Unova. I think you and all the other people we're traveling with should come to my house soon. Wouldn't that be fun? Can that be our next destination, pleeeease?" Sophi said to him. Diego had been really glowing red. "Well, since we don't have any other place to visit, sure I suppose," Diego said to her.

Diego couldn't help but smile as she rubbed his hands.

Ivy shrugged. "Yeah, Unova Pokémon aren't that native outside of Unova. So, how did you meet up with Diego? I was sent to Sophi's house by Professor Juniper."

"I was found with Diego. When Diego was a baby, he was found with me as an egg in his clutches. So we have been friends forever." Pikachu said.

Professor Juniper then came back with some PokeDexs, Trainer Licenses, and Xtranceivers for everyone. Diego noticed that there would have been some left over. Probably for those that were left.

"All right everyone, you all chose the colors of your PokeDex, Trainer Licese and Xtransceiver. In addition, we engraved your name on the back of the PokeDex and your initial on the back of the Xtransceiver. So take your set of items," Professor Juniper said.

Diego went first and got his set. He looked at his Xtransceiver with a smile as well as his Pokedex and put his Trainer License with his wallet. Diego went back to Sophi and waited for the others to retrieve their items.

Tyler Phoenix
    Nuvema Town
    Current Team: Sketcher the Smeargle, Lv6

Tyler wasn't expecting a response, or, rather, hoping not to get one as there was a lot of pressure at the start of a journey, when a boy, sitting with a girl, and their Pokemon, Pikachu and Snivy respectively, waved, smiled and called out "Oh cool, a Smeargle! That's a really neat Pokemon!"
    Tyler smiled, waving slightly in response, and looking back at his feet. Hurry up Professor Juniper.... Tyler thought to himself. Almost as if she could read minds, out popped the Professor, with boxes with PokeDex's, Trainer Licenses and Xtranscievers in each one. Each person had a box to themselves, and Tyler saw his. Red, Yellow and Black.

Sketcher jumped off of Tyler's shoulder as Tyler walked to get his box, shortly after the first boy, whose name was Diego Vendrix according to his box, took his items. Tyler took his box, thanking the Professor, and Sketcher did the same by shaking the Professor's hand, then smearing her nose with red paint. Grinning to himself, Sketcher resumed his painting, and left Tyler standing embarrassed with his Dex and Card in his hand.

He would be using his Capture Styler as his Xtransciever, and had been given a small chip to upgrade it with to give it visual imagery. He strapped the items onto his belt, slipping the Trainer Card into a handy attachment on his Styler. He looked at the others, and went to stand with Sketcher, himself now whipping out a sketchbook and a pencil from behind his ear. He stared hard at a poster of a Patrat on the wall, and imagined the scene from earlier. He sat down, Sketcher by his side, and started drawing, the world now a blur around his sphere of concentration.

Nuvema Town, Unova

Sophi sighed when Diego got up to get his stuff, but as he was coming back, she got up to get her stuff. When she walked by him, she giggled and gave him a cute wink.

She reached into the box Juniper had and took out her purple Pokédex, purple Xtranceiver and trainer license. "Thank you, Professor Juniper," Sophi remarked to the professor as she made her way back to Diego.

Sophi sat next to Diego, noticing there was still a little bit of room between her and me, so she moved over until they were touching again. Sophianne wrapped her arm around his arm too. There was silence between the two until Sophianne finally said something (noticing how red he was turning). "I have a great feeling about us.... that we're going to be best friends. Oh and Diego, stop turning red! I'm not going to kiss you or anything.....not yet anyways." She giggled and pinched his cheeks, but then calmed down. "So, do you want to go yet?"

"Interesting. Nice to see that you guys have been friends for so long!" Ivy smiled, certainly interested in the story.

White 2:

Cobalt Rain
    Nuvema Town
    Current Team: Knight the Pawniard

Finally someone around the same age as me, well from the looks of it. I feel like this kids are to afraid to talk to me. Cobalt sighed and turned turned his head noticing his box. He reached into it and pulled out a pitch black Pokédex, his license which he slipped into his back pocket, and last but not least the Dark blue Xtranceiver which he slapped onto his wrist.

"Thanks Professor." He smiled and shook her hand, he wanted to laugh a bit but kept himself under control. Setting down his backpack he pulled out a small towel to wipe her face up. "I hope you don't mind." He said and then immediately cleaned the paint off of her. "Mine as well scan all the Pokemon in the room." Cobalt ran over to everyone's Pokemon and snagged some information from each one. "This shall be fun, I can't wait to travel with you all." He then began to walk over to Tyler and struck up a conversation. "That's a pretty neat Pokemon you got, where are you guys from?"

Knight scanned at the two new Pokemon a Dratini, he felt something off about this Dratini. Knight couldn't help but noticed the Smeargle's prank, and laughed to himself for a bit. He looked back at the Dratini and began walking towards it. He wasn't sure if this Pokemon was afraid or had to go to the bathroom. "Are you okay?"

Robert Zhou
    Nuvema Town

"Well yes," said Robert as he got back up onto his feet. "I prefer to be called Bob though. Like I said before, it has a certain 'ring' to it that Robert does not possess."

The young boy brushed some dust off his clothing, before turning to stare motionlessly at the box that had been provided to him by the kind Professor. Several seconds later, his mind finally started working again, and he reached in to pull out his new Pokédex, Xtransceiver and Trainer Card ... all of which were fluorescent green. He mentally cackled at the colour, wondering what his companions would think of the ridiculousness of his items.

"BWAHAHA. With these, I can now start my journey to take over the world!"

Mr. Awesome, who was still next to his feet, also began to laugh madly along with its trainer. This probably creeped out the others, for the two were cackling in sync, creating a horrendous noise, for fish shouldn't even be able to laugh properly, and Robert's laugh sounded like a pig thrown into a wood chipper.

He paused for a moment as he gauged the others' reactions, before grinning cheerfully. "Sorry about that, might have gotten a tiny bit overboard there. By the way, for those who want a proper introduction from me, I'm Robert Zhou."
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

Danny Raquray
    Nuvema Town
    Ribbons: 0
    Team: Petilil

“Oh man, I really need to hurry,” a young man thought as he quickly ran across Route 1 seemingly ignoring everyone else who might have been there. Which wasn’t a lot of people at all actually. Then he came to a halt seemingly just to catch a breath but soon a much smaller green figure, a Petilil, came speeding towards him. “Good thing you’ve caught up Lipa but we really need to hurry now.”

Sighing the Petilil said “If you didn’t have to challenge that bus to a running match we wouldn’t have had to hurry at all. How were you expecting to outrun that thing anyways? And all this running has gotten me dirty, you know I don’t like that.”

“Hey, I know you weren’t really happy with me trying to outrun that bus, but you have to admit that that was pretty fun, right? Right?” the boys said with a playful pout on his face. “But anyways, we still need to get to that lab in time so how about I carry you for the rest of the way there? You won’t get dirty, I’m not getting slowed down by having to wait for you. Win-win situation I’d say,” he added and he picked up his partner and they set off once more.

----

A little while later the boy hand his plant had finally arrived in the front of the lab. “Hey I know, you’re excited but please don’t forget to open the door. We don’t want something like that thing on the graduation to happen again,” Lipa tried to remind Danny, but to no avail because they couldn’t quite understand each other.

Though luckily for her it hadn’t been necessary as he opened the door to lab and entered. “Hello, I’m Danny Raquray and I’m here to get my PokéDex and all. Sorry I’m late but I got outran by a bus.” he said “And that probably sounded very silly, didn’t it?” he added quickly. As he looked around he saw that six other kids of somewhat varying ages, though with the exception of one probably younger than him. Then he saw the boxes with the PokéDexs and he picked out his things, a bright yellow PokéDex and a Xtranceiver in the same color and of course his License.

Tyler Phoenix
    Nuvema Town
    Current Team: Sketcher the Smeargle

Tyler was just putting the finishing touches on one of the three young Patrat when he saw a boy wearing dark clothing approach him. Along with his spiky black hair, and the Pawniard Tyler had noticed earlier, he was sure this boy liked Dark-Types. Based on the box he had picked up, and Tyler's powerful memory, Tyler knew his name was Cobalt. As Cobalt approached, Tyler looked up slightly, still nervous, in case it was going to be an angry remark about Sketcher's prank. As he reached Tyler, he smiled.

"That's a pretty neat Pokemon you got, where are you guys from?" Cobalt asked. Phew... Tyler thought to himself, then smiled back. The friendly approach gave him a surge of confidence, and Tyler felt secure in speaking. Something about the dark-clothed boy made Tyler feel comfortable.

"Oh, thanks, he's really rare actually. I'd always liked Smeargle, but never thought I'd get one, let alone as my starter Pokemon! I'm from Almia, Vientown in specific. I chose to travel here to be a trainer rather than be a Ranger. But I have friends in the Ranger HQ and..." he pulled out his Styler, "....am using this Capture Styler, with a visual chip upgrade, as my Xtransciever. Anyway, enough about me... What about you, and your Pawniard? The little guy is yours, right?"

Sketcher, meanwhile, had finished his painting. The image he had produced was a red and white painting of Diego and Sophi. He grabbed the painting, and walked up to them. Tapping both of their knees, and he couldn't reach a lot higher without leaning, he held the painting up to them smiling.

Although he knew all they would here was "Smear...Smear-smeargle," he still thought he had better be polite. "I made you this drawing because you two are happy people!" he said happily to them.
    Last edited by Krazy95; 14th June 2012 at 2:48 AM.

Aurora Vickers
    Coordinator
    Partner: Mints the Mincinno

BEEP.....BEEP......BEEP!!! Aurora heard as her eyes slowly opened. She was blinded by the sun light seeping through her bedroom window. She shot up, making Mints, who was comfortably sleeping on her stomach, fly across the room and break something. She swiped the alarm clock, that was in the shape of a Charizard using belly drum, it was her cousins old one, who was now 23.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs as she realized she was an hour late to the lab. She threw the alarm clock across the room, nearly missing Mints, who was oddly still asleep. She ran across the room to the vanity and noticed her hair was oddly perfect. Luckily she took a shower the previous night and prepared everything just in case she was late. So the mad dash to Professor Juniper's commenced. She hastily put on her sky blue v-neck shirt and light tan short shorts. She quickly whipped a belt around her waist. She took her messenger bag and Mints in one swoop. She held Mints like a socialite would hold a small dog. She ran down stairs to the door and noticed her aunt and uncle were long gone.

Mints began struggling to get out of Aurora's vice grip on her. So Aurora loosened her grip on Mints and allowed her to perch on her head. Aurora noticed that there was a sausage, egg and cheese on a biscuit on the table and she swiped it away and smushed it ito her mouth. It was Cold, too cold. She might as well just defrosted a frozen one an called it a day.

--------------------------

She was outside in almost an instant. She ran around like 5 blocks until she finally came to the "Professor's Block" as she called it. Aurora hoped she wasn't the last one. She was running so fast Mints, poor thing, was holding on for dear life by gripping two strands of hair. She busted through the door, pushed anyone, fellow newbies and lab technicians, our of her way and went straight for Juniper. Juniper simply laughed at the now winded Aurora.

"So, you must be Aurora!" Juniper laughed as she handed her her Sea foam green and white pokedex. It was then Aurora realized that everyone was staring at her, either in annoyance that she pushed them or laughing because it was too funny.

"Yes...that-that's....me" she stood up, still winded, and took the pokedex. Mints hopped down from her head and slipped into the messenger bag, clearly embarrassed by how her trainer entered the Lab.

This is my sig.

Hey, I didn't approve your sign-up. So you have to delete your post.

Cobalt Rain
    Nuvema Town
    Badges:0
    Team: Knight the Pawniard

"Oh, thanks, he's really rare actually. I'd always liked Smeargle, but never thought I'd get one, let alone as my starter Pokemon! I'm from Almia, Vientown in specific. I chose to travel here to be a trainer rather than be a Ranger. But I have friends in the Ranger HQ and..." Tyler pulled out his Styler, "....am using this Capture Styler, with a visual chip upgrade, as my Xtransciever. Anyway, enough about me... What about you, and your Pawniard? The little guy is yours, right?"

There was so much information to retain, it seemed as if this kid was a bit nervous. Without hesitation Cobalt answered quite quickly. "A rare Pokemon, huh, that's awesome! I've head of the Ranger HQ, and that Styler is sweet! I'm from Kanto, more specificly Pallet Town..." All the old memories of his parents flew in and a sudden swing of sadness overcame him. "Um... Yea I moved here recently with my aunt and uncle they're kinda taking care of me for the time being. They live in Castelia City. They gifted me Knight, my Pawniard, and we kinda just clicked, if you couldn't tell I love Dark Type Pokemon. Where is he anyways?" Cobalt began to look around as his thoughts of his parents drifted away, now he began looking for his Pokemon.

"So, you must be Aurora!" Juniper laughed as she handed Aurora her Sea foam green and white pokedex.

"Yes...that-that's....me" she stood up, still winded, and took the pokedex. Mints hopped down from her head and slipped into the messenger bag, clearly embarrassed by how her trainer entered the Lab.

Cobalt rose his head and looked at the new female who had walked into the room. I think I'm in love. Cobalt could feel his heart pounding at the new beauty that entered the lab. Without hesitation he ran up to her and introduced himself. "Hello there, I'm Cobalt, Cobalt Rain. It's nice to meet you." He grabbed her hand gently hand brought it closer to kiss it. Cobalt never really thought of any consequences to his actions. He completely forgot he was talking to somebody else so he tugger her over to Tyler. "Sorry about that, anyways, Tyler this is... Aurora was it? Aurora this is Tyler. I can tell we're all gonna be good friends." He couldn't help but keep a smile on his still holding her hand.

Aurora Vickers
    Coordinator
    Partner: Mints the Mincinno

Aurora was barely able to say Thank You to Juniper and take her pokedex before a kid took her hand. She was freaking out inside. This kid, who she didn't even know, put his hands on her. She didn't know where they have been. Before she can pull her hand away and pull out her jumbo size hand sanitizer, he was introducing himself.

"Hello there, I'm Cobalt, Cobalt Rain. It's nice to meet you." he then did the unthinkable....he kissed her hand....The GERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she thought to herself. His grip was so hard on her hand she couldn't even pull away. She just feigned a smile and then was pulled forward to his group of friends. She was in quiet panic mode, her heart was racing with all the germs that have just been put on her hand yet, she remained calm on the outside. This kid that was holding her hand wasn't exactly her type. Yeah, she might look like someone that's into the scene look but she is absolutely not into that. Also, he looked young for her, she usually dates older. She thought all these thoughts because its obvious this kid was smitten with her. Cobalt continued to introduce her to another kid.

"Sorry about that, anyways, Tyler this is... Aurora was it? Aurora this is Tyler. I can tell we're all gonna be good friends." He couldn't help but keep a smile on his still holding her hand. At least he apologized for doing all this jerking around. The kid named Tyler was young to, and looked rather....red. Everything he was wearing was very fiery. She immediately took notice to his pokemon.

"A SMEARGLE!!!! OMG I haven't seen one of those since I was back home in Johto!" She blurted out. She was finally able to take her hand from Cobalt's grip and whip out her Hand Sanitizer and clean her hands. "Sorry, my name's Aurora Vickers, I'm from Blackthorn City and this is Mints," the small chinchilla pokemon peeped out of Aurora's bag and let out a happy squeak ("HI!!!", she said to the pokemon surrounding their human partners). She glared at Cobalt and said, "I guess wherever you are from they don't teach you guys about personal space." She was so annoyed at him. Who kisses someone's hand without knowing them she thought to himself. She immediately realized she was being a total bitch and said, "Sorry, I'm not good with germs, kind of a germaphobe." she said as she put her hand sanitizer back in her bag.

This is my sig.

Cobalt Rain
    Nuvema Town
    Badges:0
    Team: Knight the Pawniard

"A SMEARGLE!!!! OMG I haven't seen one of those since I was back home in Johto!" Aurora blurted out. She was finally able to take her hand from Cobalt's grip and whip out her Hand Sanitizer and clean her hands. "Sorry, my name's Aurora Vickers, I'm from Blackthorn City and this is Mints," the small chinchilla pokemon peeped out of Aurora's bag and let out a happy squeak ("HI!!!", she said to the pokemon surrounding their human partners).

"Hehehehe." Cobalt's head dropped as he felt the warmth of her hand leave his. Damn it, I did it again, why is it that I can never be normal with girls He let out a sigh, and noticed the fluffy pokemon jump out of her bag. As the pokemon let out a squeak Cobalt freaked out over it's cuteness."Your pokemon is pretty cute."

Aurora glared at Cobalt and said, "I guess wherever you are from they don't teach you guys about personal space." She seemed so annoyed and immediately added, "Sorry, I'm not good with germs, kind of a germaphobe." she said as she put her hand sanitizer back in her bag.

"Oh wow, I feel like a douche." Cobalt's cheeks began to turn a slight red. "I... Uh... Didn't know..." He began to rub his arm out of nervousness and didn't really know how to recover from this, obviously his flirting tricks failed miserably and it seemed that the kids had better luck with the ladies than he did. So much for having to teach them how to act around girls "I guess I should begin by apologizing. So I'm sorry for germifying you." He began to realize all the things his fingerless gloves had touched on the way here, such as the ground, and many trees, he felt like this would be information that should be kept to himself. Turning to the crew the was assembled in the lab he asked aloud "So when do we want to head on out?" He realized this 'Team' kinda looked like a gang that ranged from many ages.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast