Thread: Pretty Little Liars *Potential Spoilers*

Default Pretty Little Liars *Potential Spoilers*

So this is the Pretty Little Liars thread. Discuss what you like, don't like etc etc....

Go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_...rs_(TV_series)

Please remember to follow the forum and this sections rules or you will be reported.

I love this show and it happens to be my favorite show. The story line is just awesome and I love the drama lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

One of my fav shows personally! I really like how the story goes. At first it followed the book quite well and then (and I mean it in a good way), it shifted from it. Mona is no longer the only A, etc.

However, I think having Toby as part of A-team was not only unexpected but also a wrong move! He already had his time to 'shine' as a potential villain in the show, and now he's one of them?

One other thing that I don't like in the recent episodes is the fact that they kinda drop a plot to go to another one every once in a while. The former plot then gets forgotten until further use. This is a double-edged strategy, seeing how it can easily confuse the viewer. For instance, what happened to Hannah's geek friend, supposedly in the A-team? Can't remember his name...

Anyway, there are some flaws but it's still a really enjoyable show! Can't wait for the next episode to come out

Quote Originally Posted by MisterM View Post
    One of my fav shows personally! I really like how the story goes. At first it followed the book quite well and then (and I mean it in a good way), it shifted from it. Mona is no longer the only A, etc.

However, I think having Toby as part of A-team was not only unexpected but also a wrong move! He already had his time to 'shine' as a potential villain in the show, and now he's one of them?

One other thing that I don't like in the recent episodes is the fact that they kinda drop a plot to go to another one every once in a while. The former plot then gets forgotten until further use. This is a double-edged strategy, seeing how it can easily confuse the viewer. For instance, what happened to Hannah's geek friend, supposedly in the A-team? Can't remember his name...

Anyway, there are some flaws but it's still a really enjoyable show! Can't wait for the next episode to come out
    I'm gonna go with the people who say Toby is on the A team to look out for the girls lol. I really don't think he's evil. I was seriously shocked in the last episode though, I thought he was really Mia's cousin and he turns out to be evil like what?? Totally surprised me.

His names Lucas and there is seriously something going on wit him.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm gonna go with the people who say Toby is on the A team to look out for the girls lol. I really don't think he's evil. I was seriously shocked in the last episode though, I thought he was really Mia's cousin and he turns out to be evil like what?? Totally surprised me.

His names Lucas and there is seriously something going on wit him.
    Lol that's also what I think for Toby but it's been so unpredictable so far... As for Mia's cousin, I felt right from the start that something was off with him. I have the same feeling for Ali's BFF (the blonde girl with a clothing shop... Gosh, I suck at remembering names!) and I'm sure she'll turn out to be quite relevant by the end of the season.

As for Lucas (thanks for the name reminder, BTW), yeah something is going on but we haven't seen him for AGES! Come back, you little geeky buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterM View Post
    Lol that's also what I think for Toby but it's been so unpredictable so far... As for Mia's cousin, I felt right from the start that something was off with him. I have the same feeling for Ali's BFF (the blonde girl with a clothing shop... Gosh, I suck at remembering names!) and I'm sure she'll turn out to be quite relevant by the end of the season.

As for Lucas (thanks for the name reminder, BTW), yeah something is going on but we haven't seen him for AGES! Come back, you little geeky buddy!
    Ya CeCe is fishy but at the same time she's nice lol.

I believe the last time he was seen was in the episode when he almost attacked Aria right??