Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Share the best drawing you ever made and tell a story about it.

Arrow Share the best drawing you ever made and tell a story about it.

First of all this was approved by Kreis to be posted in Misc.

So basically this is something where you show us a picture you drew (not a picture of you, like art. something you created.) and you tell us a story about it. It can be a story about the actual picture, or what it's related to, or how you got the idea for it, or you can make up a story that goes along with the picture. If you want you can even draw a picture RIGHT NOW and tell us all about it. The idea of this is to understand the users in misc better by pictures. I think the things that people create can reflect who they are as a person, and give us more of a full idea of who they are rather than just text or pictures of themselves. So go for it. Here is mine:

This is some sort of alien I drew in middle school. Surprisingly, it is a lot better than most of the stuff I draw nowadays. Probably because I don't really have the patience anymore to sit down and try to draw well (not that mr. alien over here is a masterpiece, but I was like 12). I guess his left hand was cut off, so some sort of blood or goo comes out of the empty socket in the shape of a hand. And for some reason he looks very confused- maybe it's because his nipples sag so low. The best part is I drew this in math class, because aliens with severed hands, claws and sagging man nipples are totally more awesome than math, you feel me?

And just for fun, here's something I drew more recently (a few months ago):

I guess that's what puberty does to you.

i didnt make it but its my character tita gasman and i found it on a chalkboard in a restaurant in toronto
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

http://imageshack.us/a/img685/5205/img0359pd.jpg

img0358mb.jpg

A custom wrestling logo that I created since I was bored in the car the other weekend.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    http://imageshack.us/a/img685/5205/img0359pd.jpg

img0358mb.jpg

A custom wrestling logo that I created since I was bored in the car the other weekend.
    NICE.

Nothing better to pass the time on a road trip than drawing an epic sniper bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Sorry to say but this more belongs in art shops and other areas like that not under miscellaneous
    sorry to say but this was approved by an actual mod, not someone who thinks they are one.
    Last edited by Fatal; 2nd October 2012 at 4:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    NICE.

Nothing better to pass the time on a road trip than drawing an epic sniper bomb.
    Yeah that is my finisher on WWE Games and will be a future finisher in my wrestling career one day.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

His abs/nipples look like a face. I can't stop staring at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    His abs/nipples look like a face. I can't stop staring at it.
    it's funny because I never really thought about that until you said something. There was one time I tried really hard to create a drawing where you could look at it different ways and see different things, and here I made one without even realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    Yeah that is my finisher on WWE Games and will be a future finisher in my wrestling career one day.
    aha, so you are an aspiring professional wrestler. See, I learned something about you already.
    Last edited by Fatal; 2nd October 2012 at 4:39 AM.

Neat idea, Fatal. Wish it could be stickified.

Quick question: does fan art count? If not, here's an original creation anyway.

Spoiler:- rather big file:

Her name is Kyna, she's a music pixie. I created her in... freshman, or sophomore year of high school, along with another girl character. They were originally young girls who were pretending to be fairies (fake wings and all that), but then I decided to turn them into teenagers, and made a small origin story around them of how they became a real fairy and pixie, respectfully. (Yeah, it was basically a Winx Club rip-off at first.) As time went on and I created more characters, I decided to just have them be natural-born mythical creatures with their own original story.

Kyna has gone through the least change, in my opinion. When I finish a picture of the other girl I mentioned (or heck, the rest of the cast), I'll post her up here.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

That is really cool, Kutie Pie. Of course it counts- it's a very nice piece of art.

I like the use of musical notes, and the shading is very impressive too.

It's not my best work, but probably one of my most important pieces to me because it's the first proper sketch I ever worked on. I made it when I was 12 (I think) and it's still unfinished, but I'm going to leave it as it is now.

Spoiler:- Sketch:

Sorry for the poor quality, it's an old picture and couldn't be bothered finding my old sketchbook to retake it!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Sorry to say but this more belongs in art shops and other areas like that not under miscellaneous
    I would like go take this statement back because I am wrong and I am sorry I said anything like that

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

That is really cool, Kutie Pie. Of course it counts- it's a very nice piece of art.

I like the use of musical notes, and the shading is very impressive too.
    All right then, looks like I'll be posting here often .

And thanks! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    It's not my best work, but probably one of my most important pieces to me because it's the first proper sketch I ever worked on. I made it when I was 12 (I think) and it's still unfinished, but I'm going to leave it as it is now.

Spoiler:- Sketch:

Sorry for the poor quality, it's an old picture and couldn't be bothered finding my old sketchbook to retake it!
    Nuh uh, you sketched that when you were 12?! That's beautiful! I'm going to be more impressed if you drew that without any references. Are you still drawing? Post up more, I wanna see them!

All righty, as this is a Pokémon forum, I'm posting up here my latest Pokémon fan-art.

Spoiler:- String of Fate:

I kinda worked on this on-and-off as a different picture before I decided to redraw the poses. It's not my favorite, but I do like how it turned out.

Hee, I'm gaining a soft spot for LunarEclipseshipping more and more 83. Probably won't become my all-time favorite pairing (that's Mewshipping of course), but I think it's cute.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Here is something else I made a few years back:

when I was really into Halo 3. I created the energy swords and the glowing effect. Then I used them to make my username, since it consists of all lines and no curves.

Well this is the entei I made just a few minutes ago I messed up on the legs and body so much
    http://postimage.org/image/eycoalb2d/0fbc946d

and this one below is one I did over a year ago, its on the cover of my card binder now
    http://postimage.org/image/gdsy0zu9b/bceef6f1/
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 3rd October 2012 at 3:16 AM.

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I drew this around a month ago. I was inspired by this anime which took place in traditional Japan that focused on poetry, so the style, setting, and clothing choice I used was similar to that particular show. It's my best traditional piece as of late and took me quite a few hours to draw and detail. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post

I drew this around a month ago. I was inspired by this anime which took place in traditional Japan that focused on poetry, so the style, setting, and clothing choice I used was similar to that particular show. It's my best traditional piece as of late and took me quite a few hours to draw and detail. (:
    It's beautiful, I love the contrast of it all. It's like a light is shining on her face to bring out her beauty.

Another original character. (Ack, sorry about the white background, I thought she wasn't in a background for the .png file. *checks* Yes, she is. Weird.)

I actually created her to be a Digimon character when I was a freshman, but I liked her enough I decided to let her be her own original character. Her name is Shinsetsu (which is I guess Japanese for "kindness" according to the dictionary in my Japanese class), but I'm think on changing it. She is a Goth, even if she doesn't really look like it. I also call her a "punk", but I see more Goth in her than punk. She's usually more annoyed than she is in the picture, but she more-or-less has an "I-don't-care" attitude.

She's one of my favorites. A friend and I have been creating a story around her and another character of hers for a couple of years now.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's beautiful, I love the contrast of it all. It's like a light is shining on her face to bring out her beauty.

Another original character. (Ack, sorry about the white background, I thought she wasn't in a background for the .png file. *checks* Yes, she is. Weird.)

I actually created her to be a Digimon character when I was a freshman, but I liked her enough I decided to let her be her own original character. Her name is Shinsetsu (which is I guess Japanese for "kindness" according to the dictionary in my Japanese class), but I'm think on changing it. She is a Goth, even if she doesn't really look like it. I also call her a "punk", but I see more Goth in her than punk. She's usually more annoyed than she is in the picture, but she more-or-less has an "I-don't-care" attitude.

She's one of my favorites. A friend and I have been creating a story around her and another character of hers for a couple of years now.
    I like how you both do your pictures I can only draw from things I see, like pictures

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I am actually quite proud of this two:

http://kalyxarmada.deviantart.com/ar...F34617606&qo=2
    This was my first painting after high school had ended and had little experience with paint... so I tried it by doing him first :P I guess it turned out great :3

Same like the top one :3 after a long time going without painting I decided to draw a tribute to Zeldas' Anniversary when I heard of Skyward Swords release :P
    http://kalyxarmada.deviantart.com/ar...F35989573&qo=6
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

http://squeegiesoap.deviantart.com/#/d5848kn

Just a greyhound kind of dog. I'm not very good. xD;

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I am actually quite proud of this two:

http://kalyxarmada.deviantart.com/ar...F34617606&qo=2
    This was my first painting after high school had ended and had little experience with paint... so I tried it by doing him first :P I guess it turned out great :3

Same like the top one :3 after a long time going without painting I decided to draw a tribute to Zeldas' Anniversary when I heard of Skyward Swords release :P
    http://kalyxarmada.deviantart.com/ar...F35989573&qo=6
    Very nice. I hate paint and prefer to use pencil and go over with pen. I'll take a picture of some of my work soon and post it.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    that's amazing. and looks like it's drawn on math homework too, which makes it twice as amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Nuh uh, you sketched that when you were 12?! That's beautiful! I'm going to be more impressed if you drew that without any references. Are you still drawing? Post up more, I wanna see them!
    Thank you! I might have been 13, I can't really remember to be honest. I did draw it from a reference though, it was a picture I took myself. I don't think I could do any serious sketching without having something to work from lol. I'm not really drawing any more as I prefer other hobbies, but I do have a few more pieces. (Some which I can't show on this site due to younger members!) One of the pieces I quite like is this one:

Spoiler:- sketch:

PS: Your character designs are amazing! The first one you posted sort of made me think that's what Fantina would look like as a child/teen!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    One of the pieces I quite like is this one:

Spoiler:- sketch:
    I was going to post one of my own pieces on here but I don't want to because anything next to that would pale in comparison =p
    Seriously, that's amazing. What did you use? I'd guess charcoal or chalk.

that's amazing. and looks like it's drawn on math homework too, which makes it twice as amazing.
    It was actually in the middle of a scholar bowl match. We were beyond any hope of winning so might as well make use of the paper for the math bonuses.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast