Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Share the best drawing you ever made and tell a story about it.

Love the drawings Lyra. The fanfic sounds really interesting. ^^

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1350192944 This was done in my "Introduction to drawing the human body" course. At the time I was 17 and everyone else was 40+. Needless to say, since everyone's skill level was way above mine, I felt very...how do I put it...intimidated at times. XD I took watercolour lessons for 4 years before, and this was the first time I used gouache and soft charcoal...ehhh...and I still can't draw the body to save my life.

On a less serious note... The Final Battle: Brock VS Cyrus what is this i dont even know

happy_birthday__by_magatzu-d5e1g6s.jpg

It is probably not best but I really do like how this one turned out. This was a birthday gift to a friend of mine. As it was gift, I wanted it to be the best it could be. I think it went pretty well. He liked it anyways.

Check out my new art thread right here on Serebii!

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    :: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube | twitter :::

I'm always jealous of someone if they could draw some mechanical or metallic creature like MetalSeadramon. I'm sure you, Izanagi, had a reference on hand, but I imagine it was a pain to detail it.

Made a banner for the Artist's Corner Club as they were having a contest for a club banner. It's huge, but I may shrink it if it wins. (I don't know the exact size the club manager wants it in.) I started it last Tuesday, but I worked on it on-and-off over the week until I finished it yesterday.

(I Google'd the planet Earth, so I didn't draw it. Was planning on it, but I didn't have the patience for it.)

Spoiler:- "Artist's Corner banner:
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Spoiler:- Deathbot:

Spoiler:- A Beautiful Man:

There must be something wrong with me.

Omg, BlueHarvast that's really beautiful
    Last edited by Azulart; 23rd October 2012 at 5:38 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234