Thread: Pokemon best wishes in other states earlier the usual

Default Pokemon best wishes in other states earlier the usual

this is the first time ever that all of the countrys minor a few have been on the same season

so my thoughts are im thinking that the pokemon company have been getting all the new episodes out so they can prepare for best wishes?

not like diamond and pearl where it was just amercia preparing for the newest season and the states getting it months and months after

so do you think this is a sign from the pokemon company that they are really market the hell out of best wishes [unofficial usa dub name] and try and put pokemon on the map around the world again' or is it just a coincidence that most of the country's are up 2 date with pokemon
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Don't talk about spoilers here. Please take it to the anime spoilers.

well technically speaking this isn't spoilers im not talking about the 14th season im talking about when it will come theres nothing wrong with that

and also if i took this to anime spoilers they would dismiss it knowing its mostly Japanese related anime discussion
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

has anyone heard when this season will start in america or uk? im thinking it should be soon as theyve just started showing sinnoh leage victors in the uk and its on mon-fri so all the episodes will have been played by march so i wonder if theyll start the new season when the game comes out around march the 4th?

May be a couple of weeks after the games themselves come out. But you never know.

Formerly known as Nightshroud.

well since pokemon is ment to advertise the games? why caint it be on before the games come out or on the same day?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Because if you remember, Best Wishes aired one week after Black/White were released in Japan.

yes but japan only had a week to get ready for the series so they had to get ahead but in the us we have the privalege of finishing the dp series 1 month before the games come out so why caint they bring it out on the same day as the games or maybe a week earlier?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I don't know. Wait until March and see what happens then. Who knows, maybe after the last episode of DP SLV airs in America, might be some announcement concerning Best Wishes. But other than that, nothing has been set in stone for Best Wishes yet.

yer i guess we will see when the promos come out
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Actually it seems that other countries will get this much later. Season 13 will be only till Ep 659, and then the other countries will have to wait two years to get the Best Wishes saga.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

i doubt that germany uk/england australia canada and usa are on sinnoh league victors atm and im sure india is at the end of galactic battles and im not 2 sure about the other countrys atm

and the anime is ment to advertise the games i doubt nintendo will ever let this happen
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Could someone tell me when Best Wishes will start in India? Sinnoh League Victors ended long ago and throughout 2012 there were no signs of Pokemon anime in India. It's almost 2013 now and still no sign of when Best Wishes will begin here. Have they stopped dubbing it in Hindi? I hope not....
    Kartik