Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Which show did they fudge up? And what is the alternative group?
    Hyouka last season. The timing was off on all the subs in episode 2 so I switched to someone else.

Then again, there's still no other options at the moment so I'm gonna give them another chance.

Edit: SO GOOD. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

Spoiler:- episode 1:
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 4th October 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Hyouka last season. The timing was off on all the subs in episode 2 so I switched to someone else.

Then again, there's still no other options at the moment so I'm gonna give them another chance.

Edit: SO GOOD. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

Spoiler:- episode 1:
    Oh that? Pfffffft.

Everyone who is anyon3 knows Mazui is #1 for Hyouka. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Oh that? Pfffffft.

Everyone who is anyon3 knows Mazui is #1 for Hyouka. =]
    Yeah, that's who I switched to for the rest of the series.

Mazui are awesome, they should sub more to be honest.

EDIT: Wow, Rikka is freakin' adorable. Yuuta's flashback to his own Chuunibyou days sounded awesome with that Lelouch voice, being voiced by Fukuyama Jun will do that. Oh, and if Yuuta's imouto's school uniform isn't a K-ON! reference I'm a monkey's uncle.

Also:
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 4th October 2012 at 12:02 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Beautiful animation, though the rapid back-and-forth of the pictures hurt my eyes. As it's KyoAni, I'm in.

...after all the subs are out. It looks good, but I'll have to wait and see. I don't know if this is an original animation or not, there's no page on TV Tropes about it... *wiki's* Ah, series of light novels. I see. KyoAni must love making adaptations of light novels and Visual Novels.

The girl with the eyepatch, whom I gather is our main heroine, reminds me of Chihiro from Ef because she wears an eyepatch. Wonder if that'll be plot importance.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    ...after all the subs are out. It looks good, but I'll have to wait and see. I don't know if this is an original animation or not, there's no page on TV Tropes about it... *wiki's* Ah, series of light novels. I see. KyoAni must love making adaptations of light novels and Visual Novels.
    This light novel is actually being published by KyoAni, so this is pretty much just one big advertisement.
    My Anime List

Yuuta's flashback to his own Chuunibyou days sounded awesome with that Lelouch voice, being voiced by Fukuyama Jun will do that.
    He looked like he was doing one of Lelouch's poses too.

This light novel is actually being published by KyoAni, so this is pretty much just one big advertisement.
    TOTALLY fine with that. :3

The cheerleading in the opening reminded me of Haruhi. And her pose near the end too.

Spoiler:- gifs:

TOTALLY fine with that. :3
    Oh me too, I was just pointing it out.

This show is going to have so much gif material.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Beautiful animation, though the rapid back-and-forth of the pictures hurt my eyes.
    I thought that was pretty clever. Really played up the schizo aspect of the show. I stopped trying to pay attention to the lyrics during the OP, though, because there was so much going on visually (and I'm generally more interested in the visuals of an opening than the lyrics anyway).

I think I know why I was a bit underwhelmed by this episode now. It's because a lot of the awesome moments in this episode were things I'd seen before in the PV. The bouncy scene in Jolteon91's post wasn't in the PV, and I really liked that bit, possibly because I didn't see it coming. I guess this theory will be confirmed or debunked by next week's episode!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Looks like gif making is going to be fun this season.

Tried to watch this, couldn't bear with it after 10mins :c, just not made for me.

This show is going to have so much gif material.
    Yuuuuup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Looks like gif making is going to be fun this season.
    I didn't make any of those, they were from 4chan. The new one in my sig is by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boson View Post
    Tried to watch this, couldn't bear with it after 10mins :c, just not made for me.
    Well it's not for everyone I guess.

i was watching the first 13 minutes of it and i accidentally closed the window and have no plans to continue it.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Rikka's middle school friend from the second Lite episode is probably my favourite character. I hope she turns up in the main series.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Rikka's middle school friend from the second Lite episode is probably my favourite character. I hope she turns up in the main series.
    Me too, she was great. She definitely knows how to handle Rikka's personality.

God damn Rikka is so ****ing adorable, I want one.
    My Anime List

God damn Rikka is so ****ing adorable, I want one.
    So far EVERYONE in this show is adorable, even the guys, a bit, which is rare.

I've never seen that before except for in Working!!.

Dang it while everyone's having fun with Little Busters and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai I'm just sitting here with SAO, Kokoro Connect and a bunch of old anime. Definitely setting this as priority.

If someone could ship me s Rikka I would pay any price.

Like seriously, I want to take her home.

Spoiler:- So the Yui/Ui look-a-like is just as adorable as everyone else in the show:

That episode was hilarious, the "fight" between Rikka and her sister was giving me flashbacks to the episode of South Park where they got ninja weapons. It was great to see how it looked in Rikka's head, and then what it really looked like to everyone else.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- So the Yui/Ui look-a-like is just as adorable as everyone else in the show:

That episode was hilarious, the "fight" between Rikka and her sister was giving me flashbacks to the episode of South Park where they got ninja weapons. It was great to see how it looked in Rikka's head, and then what it really looked like to everyone else.
    This episode cements Chuunibyou as a top 3 contender this season, out of the 30 odd news shows(not sure how many new shows this season but yeah)

Originality points, Kyoto Animation, Moe, just ev erything is flawless.

Yuuta's definitely got the hots for the student council president. Think they'll up together as he dreams? FAT CHANCE HE'S HOLDING HANDS WITH RIKKA IN THE OPENING.

Good thing you posted that part so I didn't have to. God, that was adorable! I really like her character, even though she's a bit ditsy she seems to love the excitement of those around her.

Also Rikka's sister is fiiiine.

LET'S FIGHTING LOOOOVE!

That fight almost looked like it was from another anime, kudos to KyoAni for branching out to unusual genres (while staying rooted in moé anime).

Yuuta's definitely got the hots for the student council president. Think they'll up together as he dreams? FAT CHANCE HE'S HOLDING HANDS WITH RIKKA IN THE OPENING.
    I loved how her reaction to him staring at her breasts evolved from splashing with water to shooting him with the hose from a fire truck.

LET'S FIGHTING LOOOOVE!
    Someone needs to edit the clip of their fight and add this song in, it would be awesome.
    My Anime List

I have a question for the folks at home.

Is there actually a supernatural element to this show? Or is this just Denpa Onna with an eye-patch?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast