Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    As far as I know the Light Novels are still being published, so I find it hard to believe they would pull something like that, but who knows, we'll have to wait on the LNs being translated as the anime seems to vary a bit.
    "May 15, 2011 – December 19, 2011 with 2 volumes" is what Wikipedia has listed, instead of "May 15, 2011 – Ongoing"

But since when has Wikipedia been a reliable source of information? Like Homer Simpson says "Don't worry about what Wikiedia said, we'll edit that later."

Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    "May 15, 2011 – December 19, 2011 with 2 volumes" is what Wikipedia has listed, instead of "May 15, 2011 – Ongoing"
    I go off what MAL says as they're are accurate 9 times out of 10.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I go off what MAL says as they're are accurate 9 times out of 10.
    Normally I would do the same, but this is a light novel, instead of an anime or manga, so I had no idea it would even be listed.

Normally I would do the same, but this is a light novel, instead of an anime or manga, so I had no idea it would even be listed.
    All light novels are listed under manga.

Chuunibyou
    Haruhi
    OreImo
    Seitokai no Ichizon

etc.
    My Anime List

Has anyone read the light novels? I've been searching for quite a while to find any information confirming things a user on MAL posted concerning the ending of the LNs, something pretty spoiler heavy if it is true.

Spoiler:
    You sure that true ???
    As soon as I know , So far there are 2 volume published.
    And the 2nd one is about A Classmate from Yuuta middle school showing up as Rikka's love rival.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    You sure that true ???
    As soon as I know , So far there are 2 volume published.
    And the 2nd one is about A Classmate from Yuuta middle school showing up as Rikka's love rival.
    I'm not AT ALL sure that's true, which is why I was asking if anyone had read the light novels.

I'm not AT ALL sure that's true, which is why I was asking if anyone had read the light novels.
    I didn't read the novel but I found summary in Anime Suki form.
    According to that , Yuuta middle school classmate showing up and Rikka doesn't like her rival.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos_Dude View Post
    Just remembered him He's kinda forgetable, isn't he?

Also, I asked about Satone Shichimiya (the novel original character who isn't in the anime) from a person who is translating the novels, and I got this:

"Shichimiya (as Yuuta calls her) is quite an interesting character. She's introduced in the second novel and plays a big role in it. She won't be in the anime as they've taken out anything that could reference her thus far. I greatly liked translating her and wished she would be in it.

As for personality, the character I had in mind was Haruhi in her hyper state. She's very very very energetic (even more than Dekomori in the anime). She's the kind of person who will never fully get rid of her chuunibyou even if she gets cured of it. She has a few chuuni battles with Rikka in the novel. They're hilarious to read, but would be amazing to see."

(Can't wait to read the novels )
    Can you ask that guy about Rikka dying or her possibility of dying ???
    Last edited by vodor; 13th November 2012 at 12:07 AM.

...I should just totally avoid this topic from now on because of the possibility of more unmarked spoilers, but I like the chat here (Regardless of Unmarked Spoilers, I Want a Discussion?).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    ...I should just totally avoid this topic from now on. Freaking unmarked spoilers.
    Unfortunately , You mention Rikka & Dying !
    Something I can't ignore anymore.

Well, since the cat's out of the bag, I guess I'll talk about it.

I kind of doubt that's going to happen. The train scene might have been Rikka entertaining thoughts of suicide before taking Yuuta's hand to see how it made her feel, but I dunno if it's really that serious (it's hard for me to believe that she'd really be that sad). So the issue might be explored, but I don't see the story going too tragic.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Unfortunately , You mention Rikka & Dying !
    Something I can't ignore anymore.
    ****ing spoiler tag your posts goddammit.

Spoiler:- Picture:

Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    ****ing spoiler tag your posts goddammit.
    ****ing spoiler tag your quotes goddammit.

But yeah I've seen him do it in the Sword Art Online thread too.

My Anime List

There's always one. It was only a matter of time lol.

Rikka father died while her mother abandon her and her sister 3 year ago.
    After that They lived with their Grandparent (father-side) however Rikka's Grandfather didn't accepted Rikka for some reason.
    Rikka didn't accept her father's death and believe her father is watching over her from ''Eternal Horizon''.
    Yuuta accept Rikka's request and take her to her parent house because she wanted to remember her old memory.
    Only to find out that her's parent house has been demolished and the land of that house is for Sell.
    Rikka's shocked while her sister show up and tell her accept reality.
    Seem like Rikka & her sister will have another battle in the next episode .
    However , Now its ''To Be Continued''.
    This is a heavy episode .
    It explain the reason behind Rikka becoming a Chiuuni.
    Does the Novel really about Rikka & Shiina's rivalry over Yuuta ?
    Because Shiina doesn't mind their relationship and see them as a couple.
    On the otherhand,
    Does anyone else think that Shiina resemble Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online.
    Last edited by vodor; 15th November 2012 at 1:22 AM.

This episode felt a little messy to me. I dunno, I got the feeling that stuff was happening because it had to happen for the sake of the story, not because the characters made it happen. Perhaps it would have felt more natural if the other members of the Far Eastern Magic Nap Society of Summer either interacted with Rikka or weren't there at all. The comedy and the drama didn't seem to mingle, and the frequent scene jumps didn't help. Disappointed, but we'll see where this goes next week.

Decent episode, nice to get some details on WHY Rikka behaves the way she does, but we still had the annoying factor, namely Dekomori.

It also didn't make a whole lot of sense to me that the older sister wants to keep Rikka from going to their old house... but wants her to accept reality.

Pillow Senpai's mole is canon.

I liked this episode, I was expecting fanservice, but there wasn't and that was a great thing in this case. I personally liked the back story and is really wanting to see what happens next week.

It also didn't make a whole lot of sense to me that the older sister wants to keep Rikka from going to their old house... but wants her to accept reality.
    I'll admit that had me a little confused. At some points it felt like she was encouraging Yuuta and others she was deterring so I was unsure. Anyone else got an idea? Chance is I wasn't paying enough attention since I'm running on next to NO sleep.

Also I love how they're pushing Isshiki and Kumin as a couple. Same with the main two, doesn't seem like they're going with the love triangle route.

That ending made me stupid sad as well.

Anyone else burst out laughing when Rikka jumped to Yuuta and landed in the bushes? I thought that was just great.

I'll admit that had me a little confused. At some points it felt like she was encouraging Yuuta and others she was deterring so I was unsure. Anyone else got an idea? Chance is I wasn't paying enough attention since I'm running on next to NO sleep.
    I kinda think that she is playing along with Rikka's delusions to help her cope, but she still wants Rikka to be able to see that reality is much, much different to her delusions.

Also I love how they're pushing Isshiki and Kumin as a couple. Same with the main two, doesn't seem like they're going with the love triangle route.
    Kumin x Isshiki OTP.
    Not really, as far as this series is concerned anyway, but whatever.

Also, that Kumin dress, needs more screen time.

Also, Sanae x Shinka needs to happen.
    My Anime List

Anyone else burst out laughing when Rikka jumped to Yuuta and landed in the bushes? I thought that was just great.
    Not even a chuckle I'm afraid. I can see how you enjoyed K-On now. So far Nichijou's been the only KyoAni anime that's given me any sort of laugh.

And now something I found on MAL that made me crack up a bit.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...87331509_n.jpg

Oh and now that I remember, I found it a little odd that Nibutani didn't at all react to Dekomori pulling the dreaded book out in front of her. She must figure it's pointless to destroy it since she has dozens of digital copies.

Now I'm curious about the light novel version since Dekomori is an anime exclusive character and Nibutani's whole reason for joining this club is because of her.

Not even a chuckle I'm afraid. I can see how you enjoyed K-On now. So far Nichijou's been the only KyoAni anime that's given me any sort of laugh.
    I enjoyed K-ON! because it's a moesterpiece.
    My Anime List

I'm not sure, but I think all Touka wanted from Yuuta was to be there for Rikka since she always seemed lonely on these annual holidays, and maybe to distract her from thinking about her father. She didn't want him to get too involved in Rikka's past because she knew it would cause Rikka pain. She may look tough on the outside, but I think she has quite the soft spot for her sister.

I... really don't think this was necessary. Like at all.
    Done here.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast