Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E82n7...&feature=g-u-u

What do we have here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Anyone else burst out laughing when Rikka jumped to Yuuta and landed in the bushes? I thought that was just great.
    YES. I did.

Also, that Kumin dress, needs more screen time.
    Also yes.

I kinda think that she is playing along with Rikka's delusions to help her cope, but she still wants Rikka to be able to see that reality is much, much different to her delusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think all Touka wanted from Yuuta was to be there for Rikka since she always seemed lonely on these annual holidays, and maybe to distract her from thinking about her father. She didn't want him to get too involved in Rikka's past because she knew it would cause Rikka pain. She may look tough on the outside, but I think she has quite the soft spot for her sister.
    Alright, makes sense now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    I... really don't think this was necessary. Like at all.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    What?
    This episode. What does this hastily-thrown together standard-issue TRAGICAL BACKSTROY NOW THE SHOW IS MEANINGFUL GUYS add to my lulz? Nothing.
    Done here.

I don't think this was too hasty. I mean, everyone else basically tried to hide and forget their eight grade syndrome. The fact that Rikka has done all but this, and the fact she seems so interested in the stuff has always put something in the back of my mind that something tragic might pop up sooner or later. Sure, they could of used a few previous episodes to lay the story down a little more, but can we honestly say we didn't see something coming?

Hell, this all could just be Rikka's dream.

This episode. What does this hastily-thrown together standard-issue TRAGICAL BACKSTROY NOW THE SHOW IS MEANINGFUL GUYS add to my lulz? Nothing.
    Well I think it's necessary, since it's finally revealing WHY Rikka acts the way she does. Like I said way back when the first episode came out I've been expecting another moment like this to come around and it finally has. It's not quite out of the blue, the Ethereal Horizon that Rikka's been talking about throughout the series is starting to make sense. I trust KyoAni's got a good handle on the sad family backstory bit too since they've done it so many times.

Well I think it's necessary, since it's finally revealing WHY Rikka acts the way she does.
    That's just my problem. The assumption that someone needs a special reason to choose to be different. That because someone fails to fall into line there must be some deep psychological trauma that messed them up. Given the forum we're on, I'm going to presume that we're all people who, like Rikka, chose not to distance ourselves from childish things as we grew older. Why not? Was it because we experienced traumatic events that made us cling to Pokemon for comfort? Am I the odd one out in saying that I simply didn't want to?

I preferred Kumin's interpretation of why Rikka acts like she does: 'It looks like fun.'
    Done here.

Yeah, I agree with themightydoof on this one. I don't think Rikka needed a tragic reason for having a crazily overactive imagination. Having said that, I might still have accepted the reason if it hadn't felt like it was shoved into the story because someone felt there needed to be more emotion in there (and yet they still brought Shinka and co. along for comedy, which didn't work for me), but I guess I'll never know now. I'd probably still have had reservations, to be honest.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Was it because we experienced traumatic events that made us cling to Pokemon for comfort?
    Yes actually. My entire family was killed in a ice cream truck accident after my house burned down and the only thing left intact was my Gameboy and Pokemon Crystal.

Kidding, I do see where you're coming from now though.

Yes actually. My entire family was killed in a ice cream truck accident after my house burned down and the only thing left intact was my Gameboy and Pokemon Crystal.
    Wouldn't you feel like a massive dick if someone hear actually had this happen?

Probably not as big a dick as the time you stole my Little Busters! thread, but still.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

My Anime List

Why does this stuff only happen in Japan...

I could have went my whole life without seeing that...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

I think I like this better than the actual show...
    Done here.

So many confession teases.
    My Anime List

I'm really liking how they're handling Rikka and Yuuta's relationship right now. He seems like he's falling for her slowly, and I couldn't help but notice a bit of disappointment when she drew on his hand. Rikka however doesn't even know what she's feeling, similar to Tamaki in Ouran.

So yeah, most adorable episode yet. Hang in there Isshiki!

Remember when Tooka was a likeable character? Those were the days. Jk of course guys beating people up is the only way to help them recover from mental trauma.

The second half of the episode was pretty sweet, though. I hope things go back to being fun next week...
    Done here.

So much sweetness in the second half... it threatened to be overwhelming, but it wasn't quite - instead it was really nice. Isshiki is totally hopeless, and I'd consider it a miracle if he got together with Kumin, who I'm not sure feels anything beyond airy bliss.

Also, did I miss something, or did Rikka mention she wanted to stay outside, and then the next scene with her and Yuuta was inside his apartment?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I loved all of those little teases for romance. My thoughts were "KISS! KISS ALREADY! Nope, pentagram. Eh, close enough."

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Remember when Tooka was a likeable character? Those were the days. Jk of course guys beating people up is the only way to help them recover from mental trauma.
    She was likable? I thought all respect for her had been lost when she blackmailed Yuuta with that recording. Not to mention characters like Yuuta and sleepy girl don't deserve to be whacked with ladels.

Aside from that this was an okay episode. I admit I chuckled a bit at the part where sleepy girl ditches Isshiki at the convenience story. The decreased focus on Dekomori was also pretty refreshing.

My Anime List

Meh not as good as the last one.
    Done here.

Meh not as good as the last one.
    That's hard to live up to though.
    My Anime List

I don't want to click it. I'm afraid that this one will scar me as well.

LĂ* don v? th?c hi?n ch?c nang ki?m d?nh|ki?m d?nh an toĂ*n các lo?i máy, thi?t b?, v?t tu cĂł yĂŞu c?u nghiĂŞm ng?t v? an toĂ*n lao d?ng. ChĂşng tĂ´i luĂ´n l?y tiĂŞu chĂ* : an toĂ*n - uy tĂ*n - hi?u qu? lĂ*m hĂ*ng d?u. CĂ´ng ty cĂł d?i ngu k? thu?t viĂŞn dĂ*y d?n kinh nghi?m vĂ* trang thi?t b? máy mĂłc hi?n d?i hoĂ*n toĂ*n cĂł kh? nang dáp ?ng nh?ng yĂŞu c?u, dòi h?i cao trong quá trình

kiemdinh. Dáp ?ng th?c hi?n trong th?i gian ng?n nh?t, k?t qu? chĂ*nh xác, khách quan, trung th?c. 3854978348
    ChĂşng tĂ´i luĂ´n ki?m d?nh th?c t? theo dĂşng Quy trình [b]ki?m d?nh c?a B? lao d?ng Thuong binh XĂŁ h?i ban hĂ*nh vĂ* theo yĂŞu c?u khác c?a don v?. NgoĂ*i nh?ng Quy trình ki?m d?nh s?n cĂł do B? lao d?ng Thuong binh XĂŁ h?i ban hĂ*nh chĂşng tĂ´i cĂł BiĂŞn so?n vĂ* ban hĂ*nh m?t s? quy trình ki?m d?nh t?m th?i d? ph?c v? cĂ´ng tác du?c t?t hon. hotline: 389428974
    CĂ´ng ty chĂşng tĂ´i cam k?t tho? mĂŁn t?i da yĂŞu c?u c?a khách hĂ*ng, d?m b?o cung c?p d?ch v? v?i ch?t lu?ng cao nh?t.
    http://kiemdinhvn.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I don't want to click it. I'm afraid that this one will scar me as well.
    It's just Madoka x Chuunibyou.
    My Anime List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast