Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles. View Post
    really? i've seen ecdonalds/wcdonalds/ncdonalds plenty of times.
    WcDonalds is practically a staple of anime, but I don't recall ever seeing EcDonalds.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Wow...this latest ep was very cute and full of plot-development/moving forward.

Also the song playing when Rikka confessed is awesome and by the same Lady/Girl that sings the OP/ED for the main series AND the Lite OP/ED.

Rikka finally may have overcome her Chuunibyou case?

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Also the song playing when Rikka confessed is awesome and by the same Lady/Girl that sings the OP/ED for the main series AND the Lite OP/ED.
    ZAQ does song the OP for both the main series and Lite, she doesn't sing the ED for either however.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    ZAQ does song the OP for both the main series and Lite, she doesn't sing the ED for either however.
    Get your facts straight bud...

Black Reason for Existence(can't be bothered to type the French proper name) COVERED ZAQ's song Inside Identity, but yes I'm aware they used the 4 female seiyuu under the Black Reason pseudonym version of INSIDE IDENTITY for the anime ED.

Also I'm pretty sure ZAQ indeed is responsible for "Shikkoku ni Odoru Haou Bushi" perhaps Rikka or Dekomori, whoever it is, is singing in the ED, but it's ZAQ's. Feel free to correct me if you find concrete evidence.

Could'nt find the proper video Found one, but here's a sample of ZAQ's Ins. Iden. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QtvTnJTUWM

Sparking Daydream's B-SIDE is INSIDE IDENTITY on the proper Single.

Kimi e properly comes out on the 26th this month. I'd be shocked if it does not include "Shikkoku..." and/or the untitled cute-song from this weeks ep.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 6th December 2012 at 11:13 PM.

Get your facts straight bud...

Black Reason for Existence(can't be bothered to type the French proper name) COVERED ZAQ's song Inside Identity, but yes I'm aware they used the 4 female seiyuu under the Black Reason pseudonym version of INSIDE IDENTITY for the anime ED.

Also I'm pretty sure ZAQ indeed is responsible for "Shikkoku ni Odoru Haou Bushi" perhaps Rikka or Dekomori, whoever it is, is singing in the ED, but it's ZAQ's. Feel free to correct me if you find concrete evidence.

Could'nt find the proper video Found one, but here's a sample of ZAQ's Ins. Iden. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QtvTnJTUWM

Sparking Daydream's B-SIDE is INSIDE IDENTITY on the proper Single.

Kimi e properly comes out on the 26th this month.
    Never said they weren't her songs, simply that she doesn't perform either ED.

And I don't need a sample of ZAQ singing INSIDE IDENTITY, I have the single.
    My Anime List

Never said they weren't her songs, simply that she doesn't perform either ED.
    Whatever dude....she wrote them, aside from performing them, albeit the anime enlisted the seiyuu to do their own take of the EDs, so that is that.

My, you two fight a lot.

But seriously, that was an amazing episode. The confession was beautiful, and the ending showing Rikka without her contact lens was a bit of a shock. ARGH, I want to see the last couple episodes!

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

"No. The Wicked Eye is always distended to be first."

Also.

This episode was really awesome.
    Last edited by Jb; 7th December 2012 at 1:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    "No. The Wicked Eye is always distended to be first."

Also.

This episode was really awesome.
    That part was great.
    My Anime List

That part was great.
    Of course, you would enjoy that.

Now when we got slight yuri undertones with Deko-chan resting her head on Rikka it's all cool and hot to most male anime fans.

A dude rests his head on another dude's shoulder and it's just the worst thing seen in the world....and for kicks, he literally is kicked away....now that is applauded...

Beats me;

Now when we got slight yuri undertones with Deko-chan resting her head on Rikka it's all cool and hot to most male anime fans.

A dude rests his head on another dude's shoulder and it's just the worst thing seen in the world....and for kicks, he literally is kicked away....now that is applauded...

Beats me;
    Talk about twisting four words to try and make it out to be homophobic. You didn't even pick a good yuri moment to try and use either, would have been better if you used Sanae thinking Rikka was going to confess to her, though it still would have been for nothing as this is just an instance of you taking some light hearted joke and trying to make it out to be homophobic because someone found it funny.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 7th December 2012 at 2:23 AM.
    My Anime List

Beats me;
    I think you're looking a little too much into this. I didn't post the gif because of any homophobic reaction. The kick was simply funny as hell.

And for future reference, It's not exactly unwarranted for males to not enjoy a yaoi scene. Same could go for girls and yuri. It's a matter of preference.

Oh, and go see my opinion on episode 8 of Shinsekai Yori and then come back and try to imply that I'm homophobic.
    My Anime List

It's a good thing I saw a comment on MAL or I wouldn't have known about the scene after the credits.
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I guess you didn't enjoy this week's episode right?
    It had its moments but mostly you're right.

Anyway, to weigh in, I don't think that anyone here is homophobic but I am damn sick of like every straight male in anime being like that. Who the hell treats their friends like that over casual intimacy? You'd have to be ridiculously insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    And for future reference, It's not exactly unwarranted for males to not enjoy a yaoi scene. Same could go for girls and yuri. It's a matter of preference.
    Man up and enjoy the buttsex!

what did i just type
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    Anyway, to weigh in, I don't think that anyone here is homophobic but I am damn sick of like every straight male in anime being like that. Who the hell treats their friends like that over casual intimacy? You'd have to be ridiculously insecure.
    I think Yuuta was kind of uncomfortable with Ishiki from the get go, like when Ishiki was talking up close to him in the early episodes. I thought it was more of just a "Dude, personal space" type thing.

Also I read your post and then saw your sig and my brain did this thing where the words were still in my head so this happened:

I think Yuuta was kind of uncomfortable with Ishiki from the get go, like when Ishiki was talking up close to him in the early episodes. I thought it was more of just a "Dude, personal space" type thing.
    It probably wouldn't bother me if it wasn't the continuation of a theme found in, as I said, like every straight male in anime ever.

Also I read your post and then saw your sig and my brain did this thing where the words were still in my head so this happened:

Well, I found a new sig quickly. I wonder if mods will censor it? TIME WILL TELL.
    Done here.

This is glorious. It's like, you don't want it, but you do, but it's gonna happen anyway.

Christ what a depressing episode. I feel sorry for anyone watching this purely for the comedy and wacky hijinks at this point.

I mean I still like the drama and how things are progressing but wow, that's one MASSIVE shift in tone.

Oy with the melodrama in this one. I was hoping for something a little more than mindless hijinks of annoying girls being annoying, but this... the cheese... it hurts... The show's climax was definitely episode 7, where the drama started off light, and we started to see just WHY Rikka is the way she is. Now it's just getting retarded.

I think the beginning was the only part of this episode I liked. Rikka's sister who's name I never bothered to learn finally showing some human side.
    It was so baffling I had to stop to make sure I didn't miss an episode in between.

Even Yuuta grabbed the idiot ball on this one. It's one thing for Rikka to use her Chuuniboring to escape reality, but it's obvious that she's having fun with it to some degree. At least gradually work her out of it.
    He was doing so good with that until he tried to rip the eyepatch off of her. It's like no one in this episode could see just how miserable Rikka was. Not her sister, or Yuuta or Nibutani. Only in the final minutes do we get any idea that someone (the most unlikely person at that) has any clue just how miserable she is. In the case of Dekomori I find it hard to blame Yuuta for snapping at her. Unlike Rikka we've gotten no indication of why she's acting this way, or that she's doing it for fun. And until the very last scene I couldn't help but see Dekomori's behavior as selfish, like she wanted her master for her own happiness, not wanting what would make Rikka happy.
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

There is nothing wrong with going a little crazy with your imagination when you use it to have fun with your friends, and I don't understand why everyone in this show seems to have an "all or nothing" mindset when it comes to these delusions. The only exception is perhaps Shinka (I still have no idea what goes on in Kumin's head), but she seems content to wait and clean up the mess after the damage has been done.

When the balance between heavy drama and comedy shifts towards heavy drama, this show doesn't work for me. I can only hope it ends on a light note.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Holy shit. This took drama up the *** to eleven. I don't think I can even gif anything without someone crying in it. I mean, I didn't hate the episode. But Rikka's sudden change just seemed way too quick. I can understand Dekomori a little though. I know people change but this was just too sudden.

I think that's the problem. It just happened too fast. I have faith that the last episode will make up for this and put everything in place.

Rikka just doesn't look right without her eyepatch.
    My Anime List

i feel like i'm the only one here who actually enjoyed this episode. it was about time for rikka to face the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles. View Post
    i feel like i'm the only one here who actually enjoyed this episode. it was about time for rikka to face the reality.
    I never said I didn't enjoy it.
    My Anime List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast