Thread: I'm back for now and maybe for good.

Default I'm back for now and maybe for good.

This is the first time I've logged on to Serebii since April 2012 and I haven't posted since February. It's mainly cause I got bored with it and then forgot about it. I joined in October 2011 and remembered my one-year anniversary coming so I decided out of the blue to log in. Don't worry, it's not just for my one-year thing. I might come back for good. I'll try to be more active but I'm active on 3 other forums (I'm on Pokecommunity and Bulbagarden and a smaller forum called Evergrande City) so it's gonna be hard.

Anyway, glad to make your acquaintance or re-acquaintance if you remember me.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

Well its nice to meet you and I hope you do stay you have nice pokemon teams lol

Welcome my fellow friend from Pokecommunity. You obviously know me so no need to go into detail. Hope you stick around.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by yourstrulystevo View Post
    Well its nice to meet you and I hope you do stay you have nice pokemon teams lol
    Thanks! They're a bit out dated so I need to update them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Welcome my fellow friend from Pokecommunity. You obviously know me so no need to go into detail. Hope you stick around.
    Yup. I know you I'm definitely gonna try to stay and come more often.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

Welcome back Aaron, it's Hikari10 here.

Glad you decided to come back for your one-year anniversary here!