Thread: Pokémon Global Link Promotions + Porygon Reminder

Default Pokémon Global Link Promotions + Porygon Reminder

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

If you have any ideas for the site, don't hesitate to send them in. This update may be ammended throughout the day
    With the upcoming release of Black 2 & White 2, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the possibilities that are to come while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
    Last Update: 12:42 BST
    Edit @ 12:42; Porygon Reminder

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Global Link Downloads
    The Global Link is now live and has come with some new updates. First, you can once again add your Game's friends to your Dream Pals, allowing you to visit their houses. This feature was removed last year. You can also now have up to 50 Dream Pals at any one time. In addition to this, you are given another three rows of berries to grow if you have enough Dream Points bringing it up to a maximum of 8. It has also made it so you're more likely to find wild Pokémon and items within each area.
    Finally, the Pokémon Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect can now be tucked in

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Porygon Reminder
    For those of you with the international games, the Porygon Global Link event is due to end at the end of tomorrow. This promotion offers a special Porygon, with its Hidden Ability of Analytic, which is unlocked via password: IGNPORYGON for North America, PORYEUROGAMERNET for UK and all other regions. For Spanish games, the password is PORYEUROGAMERES. For French games, the password is PORYEUROGAMERFR. For German games, the password is PORYEUROGAMERDE

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Global Link Downloads
    For those of you with the Japanese Black 2 & White 2 games, the new Global Link Promotions are live. These include the Halloween C-Gear which can be unlocked automatically, and the Pokédex skin that matches Hugh's colour. This is unlocked by the password いかる. They both go offline on November 27th so get them while you can
    In addition to this, the next PokéDoll monthly promotion has been announced. This promotion will offer Pokémon Dolls of the Mythical Pokémon Keldeo and Meloetta. This will be active from October 19th and via a password which will come to all Pokémon Daisuki Club members

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

I have 10 rows in my DW island
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    I have 10 rows in my DW island
    How many Dream Points do you have? Trying to catalogue this

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    How many Dream Points do you have? Trying to catalogue this
    I think 100,000+, but DW is down right now so I can't check.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Ah that'd explain it. I only have 30,000 on that account so