View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2150 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1150205021002140214621472148214921502151215221532154216022002250 ... LastLast
Results 53,726 to 53,750 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

1. Lucario
    2. Gallade
    3. Bisharp
    4. Typhlosion
    5. Scrafty
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

1. Gengar
    2. Typhlosion
    3. Umbreon
    4. Flygon
    5. Litwick line (Ghost AND fire? Awesome)
    Pokémon White 2 plan|

SS: |

Hunting:

Egg count: 420

1 Glaceon
    2 Zoroark
    3 Espeon
    4 Serperior
    5 Victini
    Last edited by Pierce571; 4th October 2012 at 6:36 PM.

It's really hard to narrow down to just five, but I guess I'll try.

1. Croagunk - I think they're really cute, and I'd love to train one sometime.
    2. Charizard - They're super strong and adorable.
    3. Wobbuffet - I've never used one, but I think they're awesome and very cute as well.
    4. Dragonite - Pretty much the same reason as why I like Charizard.
    5. Snorlax - They're adorable and pretty strong as well.

It mostly revolves around cuteness for me, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    ithink sableye and mawiledeserve evolutions! they have low stats everywhere and an evolution would look good on them
    I agree, I just hope their evolutions don't look crappy

In my opinion, the main series is already pretty much an MMO. The only real feature in Pokemon is battling, that's it. The traveling in the games is just so we can find more Pokemon. And since we have the ability to battle anyone in the world now, there is no need for an MMO.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

All of my reasons are the same. (Because I just like it.)
    1) Froslass
    2) Zorua
    3) Gardevoir/Gallade (I like 'em both equally)
    4) Volcarona
    5) Milotic

1 - Dewott
    2 - Charizard
    3 - Flygon
    4 - Gallade
    5 - Swampert

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

1. Umbreon
    2. Flygon
    3. Scizor
    4. Hitmontop
    5. Ariados

Yea, I got a weird list. You guys are probably thinking really? I've always liked these Pokemon when I was a kid and they're always gonna be my favorite.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

1. ME
    2. Charizard
    3. Rhydon'
    4. Onix
    5. Torchic

Since you're getting Black 2, might as well get Black. It doesn't really matter which one you get. Maybe just get Black now and get White at a later date?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan
    PSN ID: The3DSCube

The story in Black 2 goes with the story in Black, but if you get White you'll be able to get the Exclusives that are White 2, as White and White 2 have the same.

We can't really answer this question for you ^^; Just use http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/ to research the few differences between the versions and pick whichever one you like best.
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

Quote Originally Posted by MMO_Draem View Post
    So i woke up this morning and started thinking how amazing a Pokemon MMO would be, so I started planning one that I'd like to play.

I'm just going to list some ideas that I came up with, your welcome to shoot them down or offer better ones as much as you like.

General
    An absolutely massive fully 3D map with 500ish cities ranging from very large cities to small 5 house Villages.
    Complete 3D sprites, that walk around free to challenge.
    Pokemon sprites change with items and in some cases can hold multiple items.
    Trading would Be done like in old games = meet someone at a PokeCentre and trade, or from server to server at a world trade post (list Pokemon wanted and offering Pokemon).
    PokeBall "chests" in secret locations, would be differing "loot" for everyone ( But suitable, no crappy potions in latter areas.)
    "Battle Central" would hold attractions from previous games like "Beauty Contest" "Movie Studio" "Battle Tower" and so on.
    Can challenge any Player Trainer you meet to a battle whenever you want. NPC Trainers would also be available but only some would force you to battle.

Battling
    Battle system resembles Kingdom Hearts BBS. You take limited control of the Pokemon and have a list of attacks to use. Each would vary in cool down times.
    "Attack missed", "Ineffective" or "Counter" would be timing based, Pokemon would move around on there own, to seem like the trainer was yelling commands and the Pokemon following them.
    (so if you had a Charizard vs Combusken, . Charizard used Fly. Combusken used flamethrower. Combusken"s attack was ineffective, but if Charizard came back down for "Fly second phase" and the Combusken timed its attack right. Counter)
    (or Combusken was behind Charizard, Charizard use flamethrower(before it turned around). Charizard's attack missed)
    Team attacks with supporting players is possible to defeat Pokemon, exp is shared between players, but Pokemon can only be caught by original challenger, others will get varying amounts of exp.
    Nearly every single Pokemon available to capture, limited time events (like Mystery events) for special Pokemon.

Questing
    Story quests ("Enter and defeat all Team Rocket members from there base under sylph Co.")happen in party number limited dungeons, Number of Party can vary depend on dungeon difficulty.
    Large scale story quests or legendary battles ("Defeat Giovanni in the next room" or "Show Lugia humans are worthy trainers by catching it") happen in single player instances, so there is no infighting over who catches the Legendary or who beat the boss.
    Side quests would vary from collecting quests ("Use a Pokemon with dig to get radishes"), defeating large numbers of enemies ("fight off the angered Primeape"), to Delivering items ("Get the Chansey egg to the Viridian City PokeCentre") and more.

Leveling
    Leveling Changed to 1000, Stats/Evolutions changed to suit. I know this seems massive and i know I'll get a lot of negative feedback for it.
    Since the map is huge and there would be exp sharing/boosting items, if you had a level 1 in your party with exp share and fought a level 500 gym it would gain a large amount of exp and therefore multiple levels.
    (Often in older games I would have an "A Team" of 3 Pokemon or so and after defeating the elite four go back with 3 weak Pokemon to evolve them and complete my Pokedex.)

Gyms/Elite
    80 Gyms scattered throughout. Levels 10 - 500, if there is going to be 80 gyms there needs to be higher levels.
    Gyms would be able to be re-challenged for leveling purposes. Like in Emerald, they call you at a later date and ask for a rematch.
    Elite 10, 1 champion. Levels 500 - 800, Challenging with Level 700 and up would be the best course of action, Pokemon always had a degree of grinding in it.

Maybe some kind of Trainer leveling but i can't really think of anything it would be necessary for or how it would be implemented. Maybe Item use or area access.

So that is about it. Feel free to post your feedback, I welcome criticism, just try not to be mean about it there is no real need for it.
    Thanks for reading.
    See the GPD Rules for a link to the "Game Ideas/Wishlists" sticky.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by ty_taurus View Post
    There are a lot of pokemon that were made with unfair stats, abilities, or moves that make it really hard to use, them, and we all know who these pokemon are. This is a thread where you can post which pokemon you think was poorly designed when it came to moves and stats, and share what you would do to fix it.

The pokemon I want to renovate is Ledian.
    Ledian's my favorite pokemon, but is crippled by 2 big problems:
    He's a bug/flying type... and while he has really nice special defense and above average speed, his HP, attack, special attack AND defense are pitifully low. I like him because he's a bug with a punching theme, and the only flying bug to have access to the many punches in the game (ice punch, thunder punch, drain punch, etc...) it's sad that they gave him a ridiculous 35 base attack.

What I would do to fix him is change him from Bug/Flying to Bug/Fighting with the Levitate ability instead of Early Bird. The only other is Heracross, and with Ledian's special defense, he would make for a great fighting type provided his other stats changed, which leads me to fixing his god-awful stats.
    HP from 55 to 90
    attack from 35 to 90
    defense from 50 to 85
    Special atk stays at 55
    special def stays at 110
    speed stays at 85
    total goes from 390 to 515
    Its a big leap but it greatly balances Ledian's defenses while giving him the atk to actually use punch moves and do something other than chip away at your opponent's HP. Last thing to do would be let him gain Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch by leveling, which would greatly set him apart from any other bug pokemon.

So what do you think? Like the changes? are they too much? What pokemon do you want to renovate?
    See the GPD Rules for a link to the "Create/Rename/Change" sticky.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Default Something I don't get about Sapphire.

Ok, so once you blow through Team Aqua and get down to where Kyogre is, Archie comes in and fights you. Obviously, the expectation here is that you're trying to stop him from waking Kyogre, right? So after you beat him, he just goes ahead and summons Kyogre anyway!
    What then, is the point of that battle?

To stall time, maybe? Maybe he just isn't Swiper the Fox and beating him doesn't keep him from being evil. And there would be no catching Kyogre if he didn't summon him.

Quote Originally Posted by An Enemy Spy View Post
    Ok, so once you blow through Team Aqua and get down to where Kyogre is, Archie comes in and fights you. Obviously, the expectation here is that you're trying to stop him from waking Kyogre, right? So after you beat him, he just goes ahead and summons Kyogre anyway!
    What then, is the point of that battle?
    Free experience, money and the option to catch Kyogre. The game clearly explains the point of the battle.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

It wouldn't make him stop being evil. What it should do is mean you can force him to give up because you have Pokemon and he doesn't, so you can just beat the tar out of him instead of standing there like a jerk and watching him do exactly what you just set out to stop him from doing. After all, if it was just going to have him summon Kyogre anyway, why have that whole mission?

They just want you to battle the dude anyways. I can't see it to be anything else.

In the future please use the Pokemon Questions Thread :
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Thread-Again!

Default New Nuzlocke Live Stream.

Hey Guys,
    A few days ago I started streaming at Twitch.tv

It's been a great time but I've been trying to find something unique to have a good time with on stream.

I'm not sure how popular this is within this community already but I was introduced to the idea of a Nuzlocke Run of Pokemon.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ocke_Challenge

I think it sounds like a good idea and something you guys would wanna checkout.

So at 7:30pm EST I will be streaming Nuzlocke runs to the best of my ability.
    Advice and Tips are welcome and I'll be naming the Pokemon I catch after the viewers.

Also I'll be playing Emerald version because that gen is the most foreign to me personally.

Here's a link to me stream. I hope to see some of you there.
    http://www.twitch.tv/timidpanda/ @7:30pmEST

Thanks for the support.

I've done some thinking about the how a Light-type could work.
    In this gallery you can see the attacks, abilities, type advantages and re-typings of old pokemon: HERE
    And in this one you can see my Fakemon designs: HERE

An example: A Light-type eeveelution I made after Gen II came out:
    Attachment 6394

Heh, good luck. I hope you succeed! I'll try and watch.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Page 2150 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 1150205021002140214621472148214921502151215221532154216022002250 ... LastLast