View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2149 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 1149204920992139214521462147214821492150215121522153215921992249 ... LastLast
Results 53,701 to 53,725 of 58020

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by DX Installation 05 View Post
    4) Deoxys. Going back and forth between its alternate Formes to demolish things... AND IT'S FROM SPACE!
    5) Jirachi. Sure, it's the laziest Pokemon in existence (awake only for 7 days in 1000 years), but... grants wishes! Screw the anime one that MAKES wishes instead (hence Wishmaker).
    I forgot those two... I love them too, specially Deoxys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Oh.

So the person who made me dream about Genesect having a unique and badass battle theme was you?
    Maybe, I can't quite remember. I know you posted it a while back and I too thought it would make for an excellent Genesect theme.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Maybe, I can't quite remember. I know you posted it a while back and I too thought it would make for an excellent Genesect theme.
    Okay.

I asked because the idea of this track being Genesect's theme isn't originally mine... And I don't like stealing other people's ideas.
    But yeah, the theme does fit Genesect perfectly.

1. Dragonite - Strong, powerful and adorable, (Lance has 3 of them).

2. Pikachu - Small, cute and fast, if I had a Pikachu, I would never evolve it.

3. Conkeldurr - Looks big and buff, I would say it'd be strong in a battle

4. Espeon - I love it's pinkish colour, and love it's 2 tail stuff going on there, and I LOVE psychics.

5. Tepig, in the anime it's so cute and when it's says it's name aswell x3

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by SolidWolverine View Post
    Sorry if it seems a bit repetitive, I'm still new around here and wouldn't have known hahah. Just trying to get a nice discussion going
    I enjoy replying to threads like these anyways.

5. Shedinja
    I don't know why, I just love the concept of make it or break it. Such a creative idea, if it were only better...

4. Hydreigon
    Love dragons, I just adore the design. It looks intimidating and powerful plus it packs a punch in battle.

3. Lucario
    Bold and noble looking. It's a great fighter and handy in battle. I always run special as opposed to mixed. I don't know why? I just find others are better suited for the physical task.

2. Mewtwo
    Mostly my nostalgia, used it all the time back when the original games were released (don't think this would be the case if I knew about competitive battling back then). Always had its cool plus it used mental blasts generated from its hands (was a big fan of Dragon Ball Z back in the day thus it had to know Ice Beam and oh, what fun with Metronome and Stadium's wacky animations). Use to be my main in Melee until I got used to actually good characters like Marth and Yoshi.

1. Shuckle
    Love it. Don't know why, I just do. I could never do much back in the day but I still love it. Even though it's super gimmicky now, I still use it in competitions. I don't know, it's an adorable little fortress and I love it just for that.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

ithink sableye and mawiledeserve evolutions! they have low stats everywhere and an evolution would look good on them

Balance everything out so they can all be in the same tier.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

#1 Zangoose
    Fell in love with it in Ruby. A glass cannon, yes, but one killer pokemon

#2 Feraligatr or Empoleon
    Can't Decide which I like Better. Both are awesome water types

#3 Luxray
    Love it's design and it's a pretty cool pokemon. looking forward to using one in Black or White 2

#4 Arcanine
    Physical Fire type that can hold it's own. Cool design too

# Crobat
    My Fave Flyer. Cool design, Killer Speed, and Pretty good Attack Stat
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

1-Milotic
    2-Weavile
    3-Metagross
    4-Mienshao
    5-Infernape

1. Lucario
    2. Gallade
    3. Bisharp
    4. Typhlosion
    5. Scrafty
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

1. Gengar
    2. Typhlosion
    3. Umbreon
    4. Flygon
    5. Litwick line (Ghost AND fire? Awesome)
    Pokémon White 2 plan|

SS: |

Hunting:

Egg count: 420

1 Glaceon
    2 Zoroark
    3 Espeon
    4 Serperior
    5 Victini
    Last edited by Pierce571; 4th October 2012 at 6:36 PM.

It's really hard to narrow down to just five, but I guess I'll try.

1. Croagunk - I think they're really cute, and I'd love to train one sometime.
    2. Charizard - They're super strong and adorable.
    3. Wobbuffet - I've never used one, but I think they're awesome and very cute as well.
    4. Dragonite - Pretty much the same reason as why I like Charizard.
    5. Snorlax - They're adorable and pretty strong as well.

It mostly revolves around cuteness for me, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    ithink sableye and mawiledeserve evolutions! they have low stats everywhere and an evolution would look good on them
    I agree, I just hope their evolutions don't look crappy

In my opinion, the main series is already pretty much an MMO. The only real feature in Pokemon is battling, that's it. The traveling in the games is just so we can find more Pokemon. And since we have the ability to battle anyone in the world now, there is no need for an MMO.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

All of my reasons are the same. (Because I just like it.)
    1) Froslass
    2) Zorua
    3) Gardevoir/Gallade (I like 'em both equally)
    4) Volcarona
    5) Milotic

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

1 - Dewott
    2 - Charizard
    3 - Flygon
    4 - Gallade
    5 - Swampert

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

1. Umbreon
    2. Flygon
    3. Scizor
    4. Hitmontop
    5. Ariados

Yea, I got a weird list. You guys are probably thinking really? I've always liked these Pokemon when I was a kid and they're always gonna be my favorite.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

1. ME
    2. Charizard
    3. Rhydon'
    4. Onix
    5. Torchic

Since you're getting Black 2, might as well get Black. It doesn't really matter which one you get. Maybe just get Black now and get White at a later date?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

The story in Black 2 goes with the story in Black, but if you get White you'll be able to get the Exclusives that are White 2, as White and White 2 have the same.

We can't really answer this question for you ^^; Just use http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/ to research the few differences between the versions and pick whichever one you like best.
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

Quote Originally Posted by MMO_Draem View Post
    So i woke up this morning and started thinking how amazing a Pokemon MMO would be, so I started planning one that I'd like to play.

I'm just going to list some ideas that I came up with, your welcome to shoot them down or offer better ones as much as you like.

General
    An absolutely massive fully 3D map with 500ish cities ranging from very large cities to small 5 house Villages.
    Complete 3D sprites, that walk around free to challenge.
    Pokemon sprites change with items and in some cases can hold multiple items.
    Trading would Be done like in old games = meet someone at a PokeCentre and trade, or from server to server at a world trade post (list Pokemon wanted and offering Pokemon).
    PokeBall "chests" in secret locations, would be differing "loot" for everyone ( But suitable, no crappy potions in latter areas.)
    "Battle Central" would hold attractions from previous games like "Beauty Contest" "Movie Studio" "Battle Tower" and so on.
    Can challenge any Player Trainer you meet to a battle whenever you want. NPC Trainers would also be available but only some would force you to battle.

Battling
    Battle system resembles Kingdom Hearts BBS. You take limited control of the Pokemon and have a list of attacks to use. Each would vary in cool down times.
    "Attack missed", "Ineffective" or "Counter" would be timing based, Pokemon would move around on there own, to seem like the trainer was yelling commands and the Pokemon following them.
    (so if you had a Charizard vs Combusken, . Charizard used Fly. Combusken used flamethrower. Combusken"s attack was ineffective, but if Charizard came back down for "Fly second phase" and the Combusken timed its attack right. Counter)
    (or Combusken was behind Charizard, Charizard use flamethrower(before it turned around). Charizard's attack missed)
    Team attacks with supporting players is possible to defeat Pokemon, exp is shared between players, but Pokemon can only be caught by original challenger, others will get varying amounts of exp.
    Nearly every single Pokemon available to capture, limited time events (like Mystery events) for special Pokemon.

Questing
    Story quests ("Enter and defeat all Team Rocket members from there base under sylph Co.")happen in party number limited dungeons, Number of Party can vary depend on dungeon difficulty.
    Large scale story quests or legendary battles ("Defeat Giovanni in the next room" or "Show Lugia humans are worthy trainers by catching it") happen in single player instances, so there is no infighting over who catches the Legendary or who beat the boss.
    Side quests would vary from collecting quests ("Use a Pokemon with dig to get radishes"), defeating large numbers of enemies ("fight off the angered Primeape"), to Delivering items ("Get the Chansey egg to the Viridian City PokeCentre") and more.

Leveling
    Leveling Changed to 1000, Stats/Evolutions changed to suit. I know this seems massive and i know I'll get a lot of negative feedback for it.
    Since the map is huge and there would be exp sharing/boosting items, if you had a level 1 in your party with exp share and fought a level 500 gym it would gain a large amount of exp and therefore multiple levels.
    (Often in older games I would have an "A Team" of 3 Pokemon or so and after defeating the elite four go back with 3 weak Pokemon to evolve them and complete my Pokedex.)

Gyms/Elite
    80 Gyms scattered throughout. Levels 10 - 500, if there is going to be 80 gyms there needs to be higher levels.
    Gyms would be able to be re-challenged for leveling purposes. Like in Emerald, they call you at a later date and ask for a rematch.
    Elite 10, 1 champion. Levels 500 - 800, Challenging with Level 700 and up would be the best course of action, Pokemon always had a degree of grinding in it.

Maybe some kind of Trainer leveling but i can't really think of anything it would be necessary for or how it would be implemented. Maybe Item use or area access.

So that is about it. Feel free to post your feedback, I welcome criticism, just try not to be mean about it there is no real need for it.
    Thanks for reading.
    See the GPD Rules for a link to the "Game Ideas/Wishlists" sticky.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Page 2149 of 2321 FirstFirst ... 1149204920992139214521462147214821492150215121522153215921992249 ... LastLast